Pool Boy Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,328 Followers

I manually flexed my cock as hard as I could. It was all I could do to assist Alexis' orgasm. She blew air out again and a moan built steadily in pitch and volume until she seemed to 'break' - is the best way to describe it, I guess. Her muscles were as tight as bow-strings and suddenly she was a wet rag. She collapsed forward into Gwen's arms. Alexis' pussy was clenching hard on my cock as her breath exploded from her again and again. She had stopped her fucking motion so I maintained a slower pace with my rocking hips. I had tried to pull my orgasm forward so I could go with her but it wouldn't cooperate and now it was too late so I pushed it back hoping for another opportunity.

Alexis rode my cock like a bucking bronco through her entire orgasm. She was aided by Gwen, who continued to hang on to Alexis as I continued to drive my tiring tongue into her pussy. I pulled it back and kissed Gwen's clitoris and she groaned as she slithered her hips around on my face. She was gushing vaginal fluid.

Alexis' orgasm subsided slowly and then she slowly collapsed off toward her side of the bed, pulling my stiff cock with her as she went. I had to roll with her until I could pull my cock from her. She curled into a fetal position beside Gwen and me.

Now Gwen was grinding her hips around on my face until she realized that there was a stiff cock bouncing several inches above my stomach in the illumination of the digital clock on the nightstand. She pulled herself up off my face and maneuvered herself down over my chest, trailing vaginal fluids as she went. She leaned forward and put her hands on my knees and positioned her pussy on the head of my bobbing shaft and guided herself on.

Like all first timers she attempted to impale herself on my shaft and like all first timers she stopped about a third of the way down with a soft scream. She pulled back to alleviate the pain and then gingerly tested her way down to my balls. With one hand, she reached between her legs and lifted my scrotum and rolled my balls around with her fingers. Then she went to work fucking me. Nothing moved except for Gwen's hips, which pivoted forward and back as my cock slid in and out. I flexed my cock hard and Gwen groaned. She knew what I was doing and she manually clamped her vaginal muscles in response.

I felt the bed heave and I thought Alexis had left and was returning. I moved my right hand to feel for her and she was right where she had collapsed. In the dim light I could see another body just to the left of Gwen's writhing body. They were in an embrace. It could only be Ruby-Jean. The form was too small to be JR and certainly too small to be 'Big Joe-Robbie'.

Gwen and Ruby-Jean remained in embrace for a long time as Gwen continued to rock her hips on my cock. She was pulling my orgasm up and I had to concentrate on something else to control it. Gwen and Ruby-Jean broke their embrace and Ruby-Jean moved up beside my chest. She was naked and I couldn't believe the size of her tits compared to her petite stature. She leaned forward and pressed her right tit to my lips and I sucked in her hard nipple. She whimpered and stroked her left hand along my face. I couldn't see anything except tit and I sucked and licked it until she pulled it back and came up on her knees and lifted her left leg across my chest and sat down. She ran her fingers through my hair.

Ruby-Jean was already moaning in anticipation as she maneuvered her pussy to my lips. My tongue was fatigued but I had a short respite so I flicked the tip on her clitoris and she involuntarily surged back. She returned quickly though and I started tongue-fucking her pussy. She bent forward to grab a hand-full of hair and her huge tits fell over my face. This was just how I wanted to die; smothered by pussy and tits at the same time. Then I realized that my dream might become reality as I went to inhale and I couldn't. I had to move quickly to get some air. I put my hands on the underside of Ruby-Jean's tits and lifted them off my face as I gasped in air. She giggled at my predicament.

Alexis had recovered and had come around to place her knees on either side of my head and was kissing Ruby-Jean passionately. I let Ruby-Jean's tits fall over my face again but I kept my hands on them so I could repeat my quest for oxygen when I needed to. I could see Alexis break her embrace and she bent down and sucked one of Ruby-Jean's nipples into her mouth. Ruby-Jean groaned from the attack.

Gwen apparently wanted in on the other two women's embrace, so she lifted herself up off my cock and turned around and planted herself on my cock again. She bent forward and reached around Ruby-Jean's petite body and caressed Ruby-Jean's right nipple and Alexis' right nipple with her other hand. I caressed Alexis' left breast.

Gwen was working my cock hard and I knew I wasn't going last another few moments as I could feel my balls preparing my load of cum. Gwen knew it too and she said, "Give it to me Hunter. Give it all to me." She no sooner completed her sentence before I thrust my hips up hard burying my cock in Gwen's pussy and groaned hard into Ruby-Jean's pussy as many rockets of cum blasted up my shaft into Gwen's pussy. The surge in the hardness of my cock pushed Gwen over the top of her orgasm and she went suddenly rigid before she released with a "GGGGAAAAAHHHH," followed by "AAAHHH AHHHHH AHHHH," as I continued to piston my cock into her.

Gwen leaned forward and dropped her head onto Ruby-Jean's back. I slowed down as my last salvo of many surged up my shaft. Gwen had groaned hard from each of them. I had a few random after-shocks as my cock surged back up to full size again. With Gwen's head still resting on Ruby-Jean's back she mumbled, "Fuck. I can't believe he's still hard."

Apparently, that was all Ruby-Jean wanted to hear. She sat up straight forcing Gwen back. The suction from my lips on her nipple broke with a pop. Gwen lifted herself off my cock and slowly rolled off to where Alexis had been recovering from her orgasm. Ruby-Jean dismounted my torso and swung around and pushed her lips to my cock. She struggled several times to get her lips over my glans and was finally successful. She couldn't take much of my shaft but what she did with it was amazing. She was on her knees sitting on her feet with her massive tits compressed between her chest and her thighs and she bobbed her head up and down for several minutes as both hands wrapped as far around my shaft as they would go giving me a counter-rotating hand-job to complement the tongue and lips on my knob. She definitely knew her way around the bundle of nerves on the underside of the ridge.

I had just cum only minutes ago and Ruby-Jean was making marked progress in pulling another load out of me. Then she stopped everything and struggled to get her lips off my cock. She stretched her jaw and rolled it around to release the tension and then said, "JR told me the team nicknamed you 'MEAT' and he told me why although that is apparent." She was slowly stroking my cock in one hand as she looked at Alexis and said, "May I?" Alexis grinned and nodded. Ruby-Jean looked down at my pulsing cock and said, "I'm not even sure that I can, but I have to try. I've never seen a cock like this before. Holy shit, it's so fat and long." She smiled at Alexis and said, "Can we do this missionary?" Alexis looked down at me and then nodded to Ruby-Jean. I was already on the move.

Ruby-Jean lay down where I was lying and her tits rolled off to her armpits and up under her chin. They were so huge that she still had cleavage between them on her slim chest where her chin now rested as she looked down her body to watch my cock approaching her pussy. Just before I was ready to push in, Ruby-Jean said, "Wait. When you are ready to cum, pull out and let me finish you off with a tit-job. I want to feel your hot jizz between my tits. Okay?"

I looked at Alexis and then Gwen, who were both smiling like Cheshire cats. I said, "Please don't throw me in the briar patch," as I pushed my cock to the entrance of Ruby-Jean's pussy. She was unbelievably wet and my cock was slick from a couple different pussies and Ruby-Jean's blow-job. I eased my cock into her and she groaned as I pushed inside. I went slow and stopped when Ruby-Jean flinched in pain. Once all the way in, I left it there for a few moments until Ruby-Jean pushed her hips up at me signaling me to go. I started out slowly, being cautious with her small size, but it wasn't long before she dropped her hands to the small of my back and started pushing in rhythm. She didn't have any leverage from there but I got the message and I increased the pace.

I lifted my hips so I was in a plank position but still imbedded in her pussy and balanced myself on one hand and pushed her legs together between mine with the other. Her tiny hips made it obviously uncomfortable for her and I was distracted for fear of hurting her. Once her legs were pressed together, the pressure on my cock from her already tight pussy was incredible. I spread my legs and started fucking Ruby-Jean hard. She flinched but immediately told me to go, so I did.

I had been concentrating on Ruby-Jean and hadn't noticed that Alexis and Gwen had move into a sixty-nine and now both were groaning hard into the other's pussy. I bent down and licked my broad tongue across each of Ruby-Jean's nipples and nuzzled my face between them. She wrapped her arms around my head to hold me there until I struggled to get some air again. A quick thought ran through my mind, 'I wonder how many men she has smothered to death with those fun-bags.' I was fucking her with long, full length strokes that had her whimpering with pure bliss.

After several minutes I could feel another orgasm building in my groin. I picked up my pace to pull it forward faster but Ruby-Jean groaned and flinched and I backed off a little. She smiled up at me when the pace was right for her. As I got closer to blowing my load my cock grew harder signaling her that I was close. Then Ruby-Jean's smiling face morphed into a mask of growing pleasure as her mouth dropped open and she let out a silent scream and I felt her pussy clamp down hard on my cock as she exploded into an orgasm. She flailed her head from side to side as she involuntarily thrust her hips up into me. Tears burst from the corners of her eyes and rolled down her cheeks to her ears. Not a single sound came from her as she looked up at me with glazed eyes and silently screaming open mouth.

I remembered her instructions and even though I was still a few moments away from my climax, I wanted to lay my cock between her pillow soft tits and fuck myself to climax. When her pussy clenches became random and she was breathing again, I slowly pulled my cock from her and moved up her body and laid my cock between her tits. She used both arms and hands to firmly engulf my cock in tit flesh and I started rocking forward and back driving my cock in full length strokes.

My glans would barely pop up out of her cleavage under her chin before retreating back between her massive tits. I was so close when Alexis and Gwen groaned hard as they rolled into another orgasm together. The looks on their faces as both were lifted and the grin on Ruby-Jean's face as she adjusted her grip on her own tits was all I could take and my body stiffened and seemed to hover above the bed, tethered by my cock to Ruby-Jean's tits until I lunged forward and groaned, "GGGAAAHHHHH," as many ribbons of cum spewed out of my cock. Some of the shots came with my cock pushed up into her cleavage and cum splattered off Ruby-Jean's neck and chin and landed on her face and hair. Some even made it over to Gwen and Alexis lying there, still in the sixty-nine position watching us. They squealed with delight as they scrambled out of their sixty-nine position as one or the other tried to recover the spewing cum in the dim light.

Ruby-Jean didn't have to search far to find cum to lick up or scoop up; she was covered. I must have launched at least eight long streams of warm, pearly white cum on her. She was giggling with delight. She kept muttering, "Yes. Yes. Yes," and then she said, "Drown me in cum. Oh my gawwddd. Yes." Alexis and Gwen started giggling too as they untangled themselves.

When I finished my last salvo, Ruby-Jean released my cock from her tits and started scooping up cum in her fingers and cleaning them in her mouth. Gwen and Alexis surrounded her and began licking cum off Ruby-Jean's face and neck and chest. Alexis found a big glob right on Ruby-Jean's left nipple and she sucked it into her mouth hard and Ruby-Jean groaned as she lifted her pelvis as if searching for something to push into her pussy. Gwen noticed the movement and maneuvered down to Ruby-Jean's pussy and started flicking her tongue on Ruby-Jean's clitoris and to my amazement, two minutes later, Ruby-Jean groaned her way into another orgasm. Gwen was slurping up the vaginal juices as fast as she could.

I kneeled there, perched above Ruby-Jean's stomach for a long time in the warm glow of my orgasm. I continued to have occasional after-shocks where I would shudder for a moment. Alexis crawled on her knees to embrace me. She whispered in my ear, "When they're gone, you're mine." I liked the sound of that and my cock started to grow again with anticipation.

I rolled off of Ruby-Jean and into a full body hug with Alexis. After several minutes, Gwen nudged Ruby-Jean and said, "Come on Ruby-Jean, we don't want to overstay our welcome." Ruby-Jean rolled onto her side and watched Alexis and me for a moment. Gwen said, "They are a beautiful couple aren't they?" Ruby-Jean nodded and they both got to their feet. They stood there beside the bed for a while and watched us before they left the room and shut our door.

My cock was mostly up but Alexis wasn't satisfied with 'mostly'. She broke our embrace and maneuvered herself to take my cock into her mouth and since I was only 'mostly' hard, she didn't delay in taking me all the way into her throat. With my knob in her throat she still was able to flick her tongue on my balls. That never ceased to amaze me. I was full size in seconds and Alexis' gave me her amazing throat-job. My mouth dropped open as I groaned hard from her ministrations.

She kept at it for several minutes before she pulled back, coughed out a glob of saliva, which she sucked back into her mouth and gagged a little before saying, "Cum in me Baby." Alexis lay back in a cold wet spot on the sheets and jumped in response. I pressed her legs together like I had done with Ruby-Jean and positioned my knees outside of hers. She came up on her elbows so she could watch my granite hard cock disappear into her pussy. I positioned my cock and looked up at her still on her elbows. Her face was close enough to kiss and I pressed my lips to hers in a passionate embrace as I slowly pushed my cock into her. We both groaned into the other's mouth but maintained the kiss until I was fully embedded in her sex.

I pulled my cock back and Alexis grinned at me as she watched it ascended from her depths. I pushed back in and her head tilted back as she groaned, "Oh my God. That feels so good. Fuck me Baby." I did as she requested for what seemed an eternity and I wished it had lasted even longer. Alexis had two orgasms along the way and I was trying for a third but I couldn't hold back any longer. She was manually clenching her vagina on my cock as my climax built higher and higher and my cock got harder and harder. Alexis was grimacing from the additional hardness as she was watching my face screw into a contorted mask. The last thing I saw was Alexis grinning up at me as I fired cum into her. I heard her groan out, "Oh fuck yes. I'm cumming again Baby. Fill me up. Oh my God. Yes." I pushed my cock in hard in synch with my eruptions so that each one was expelled as deep into Alexis' pussy as I could get it. She groaned with each thrust and collapsed out from under her elbows. Her clenching felt like she was milking my cock dry.

After my last shot I settled down with my elbows holding my full weight off Alexis. Neither of us moved for a long time. I rested my head on Alexis' shoulder and occasionally kissed her neck. She trembled each time. I loved teasing her neck. She never could resist the affect. She kissed me on the forehead as she ran her hands down my spine to my oblique muscles and traced her fingers on both sides along the contours. It tickled and I squirmed in response. She was relentless after that. She got to laughing more than I was. I looked at her and said, "I love you Babe." She giggled and hugged my head to her.

After a while, I rolled to my side pulling Alexis with me. We fell back asleep in each other's arms.

I woke to a knock on the door. I pulled the covers over us and said, "Come in." The door eased open and Ruby-Jean was standing in the doorway with a tray containing two cloche covered dishes, a carafe of orange juice and a small pot of coffee. She was wearing a robe that was parted in the front fully revealing her huge tits.

Ruby-Jean placed the tray on the bed beside Alexis and me and sat down on the edge of the bed. Alexis rolled out of my arms and sat up to greet Ruby-Jean. Alexis broke into a smile and motioned to her own chin. Ruby-Jean got the signal and reached her hand to her own chin and came away with a smear of cum. She promptly deposited her finger into her mouth and licked it clean. Her face reddened with embarrassment as she looked back at Alexis. I was concentrating on Ruby-Jean's tits on full display and she made no attempt to cover up. She said, "I've administered "my cure" to JR this morning." She raised the index and middle fingers on both hands to make air-quotes when she said "my cure".

She wanted to say something but hesitated. Then she said, "I know JR doesn't have episodes of Vertigo. I know that even if he did, a blow-job would do nothing to treat it. I took advantage of JR one night in the shower when he fell. He was either high or drunk. It didn't matter to me. I'd wanted JR from the moment I met him. I think I married 'Big Joe-Robbie' just to be near his son." She giggled and continued, "And the money of course." Alexis smiled at her admission. "'Big Joe-Robbie' fully believes JR's assertion that the blow-jobs stop his spinning episodes, which of course aren't real. It was 'Big Joe-Robbie' who insisted that I continue to administer my 'cure' whenever JR had an "episode". JR thinks he's scammed me for, what's turned into more than occasional, blow-jobs. Little does he know that I need them more than he makes believe he does."

Alexis said, "What's the deal with Gwen?"

Ruby-Jean said, "Gwen is, or was, a high priced escort. She was, and is, very beautiful and very classy. No one would suspect she was ever a call girl. 'Big Joe-Robbie' is over sixty and he has had considerable difficulty getting a hard on for the past couple years. He has a bad heart and I think his medications are the culprit. I couldn't get him hard anymore, no matter what I did or how long I did it. He told me that he knew I needed sexual relief and he gave me carte blanche to take it where and when I wanted. He only insisted on my discretion. He does oral and he's pretty good at it but there's nothing like a good hard cock." She looked down between my legs and continued, "And that was one incredibly hard cock you gave me earlier, if you don't mind me saying so. Thank you so much Alexis for allowing me. I kept hearing about 'Meat' this and 'Meat' that. I was horny all day since I found out 'Meat' was here. Anyway, 'Big Joe-Robbie' started 'test-driving' hookers to see if he couldn't find some relief too. He found Gwen and her bag of magic tricks and she's on the payroll and lives here with us now." She stopped and giggled before continuing, "I've had a roll in the sack with her a few times. She definitely knows all about sex of all kinds. 'Big Joe-Robbie' has employed her skills on JR when I'm not here. Gwen and I have a good chuckle over the whole thing now and again. We are both certain that the only thing of importance to 'Big Joe" is JR and getting him drafted by the NFL. Whenever JR is home they talk for hours about strategy and which division I college would be best suited to his skills. They're downstairs now doing just that."

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,328 Followers