Pool Boy Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,328 Followers

In two hours we were all dressed in our finest. Big Joe-Robbie laughed when he saw what I was wearing. "Hunter, you sure look like a tourist." He and JR were dressed in fancy colorful cowboy shirts with silver collar-tips and a bolo tie. They both wore fancy silver studded jeans, snakeskin cowboy boots and cowboy hats. Alexis wore the long slinky dress and stilettos that she bought in Las Vegas that made me so horny then. It was having the same affect now. Gwen couldn't take her eyes off Alexis. Ruby-Jean and Gwen were dressed similar to Alexis in long, below the knee dresses. Ruby-Jean was showing an awful lot of cleavage which I was sure was a requirement when she went out with 'Big Joe-Robbie'.

We planned to take the limo so we could walk some and ride some. 'Big Joe-Robbie' was not a big walker, so he would ride while we walked. 'Big Joe-Robbie' insisted that he take us all to dinner at the Petroleum Club at the top of downtown's Total Plaza. He had already asked Smithers to make reservations for a private room. He explained that his father had been a charter member of the club so there wouldn't be any problem.

The five of us, six if you count 'Big Joe-Robbie' riding along behind in the limo with a crystal glass of fifty year old scotch began our walking tour of Houston at the "Galleria". It was huge with every kind of shopping you could imagine. We found a nice restaurant and had a light lunch. 'Big Joe-Robbie' opted to continue his liquid lunch in the limo.

After lunch, we drove over to the downtown Aquarium. I had never been to any aquarium before. From there we went to the NASA Space Center. We were walked out by then so we rode back down town to the Total Plaza. The Petroleum Club on the top floor was over-the-top opulent. The décor was in gold, silver, brass and any other color of metal you could think of. We were promptly escorted to a private dining area. 'Big Joe-Robbie' had been drinking all afternoon and he was slurring his words. Otherwise, he showed no affect of the alcohol. JR knew his dad was blasted and he tended out to him like the good son he was. Ruby-Jean and Gwen mostly ignored him.

We started with a round of drinks. There was no issue with three of us being underage. 'Big Joe-Robbie' ordered a double scotch. JR and I had beers and the ladies all ordered a variety of mixed drinks. JR and I mostly watched the ladies gab and titter amongst themselves.

We were all ready to eat but 'Big Joe-Robbie' wanted another round. Alexis was sitting across from me between Ruby-Jean and Gwen. The three of them had their head together covering their mouth and giggling. I couldn't hear what they were talking about and I didn't really care either.

Ruby-Jean pushed her chair back, stood up and said, "Gwen honey. Will you come to the powder room with me?" Gwen pushed her chair back and followed Ruby-Jean. Alexis giggled as they walked away. I didn't have any idea what prompted her giggle. Two women heading to the ladies room together wasn't an unusual site. She'd only had two drinks so I didn't think it was the alcohol.

Not more than a minute later Alexis leaned across the table and quietly said, "Come on let's look around. There is a three hundred and sixty degree view of Houston from up here. I pushed back and stood and Alexis did the same. I took her hand and she was leading me in the same direction as Gwen and Ruby-Jean had gone. JR was left to tend to his father's inebriated condition.

We looked out at the view to the north for about two seconds before Alexis hauled me off in a different direction. 'So much for viewing Houston,' I thought. Alexis pulled me down a hallway and released my hand and pushed open a door that had a brass sign reading "Stallions" and said, "She's waiting for you in the last stall."

I looked at Alexis and said, "Why don't you join us?"

Alexis said, "I can't. I have someone waiting for me in here." She grinned and disappeared through a door with a "Fillies and Mares" sign on the door. I pushed open the men's room door and walked to the last of five stalls. It was the only one with a closed door. I knocked and the latch clicked open. The door opened out toward me. Sitting there on the toilet was a naked Ruby-Jean. She reached forward and grabbed my belt and yanked me into the stall. I closed the latch behind me.

Ruby-Jean's face was flushed red with sexual anticipation. She yanked open my belt, unbuttoned my pants and yanked down the zipper. My cock was already hard and it pushed out through the front of my boxer shorts into Ruby-Jean's hand. She squealed with delight at how quickly she had her hand on my cock. She wrapped her fingers of one hand as far around the shaft as she could and pulled me closer to her. Her nipples were incredibly long and hard standing out on her massive enhanced tits. Her free hand was firmly caressing both tits and tweaking each nipple with her fingers.

She bent forward and kissed my velvety crown and licked around the ridge paying particular attention to the nerve bundle I call the 'spot'. My cock surged harder from her tongue lashing. She pushed my cock to the corner of her lips and tried to stretch her mouth open enough to get my knob between her lips. It took her a few tries before she was successful but she was persistent. Once my knob was in her mouth she dropped her hand and started rocking herself on the toilet seat driving her mouth on and off my cock. She looked up at me and tears were pouring out of her eyes and down her cheeks. She stopped rocking and motioned with her hands for me to fuck her face. She hadn't been able to take more than a couple inches of my fatty before so I put my hands on the sides of her head and rocked my hips forward a few inches. She took the first two inches and gagged on the third. Then I fucked her face with two inches as she looked up at me with a smile in her eyes.

Ruby-Jean could see that she wasn't giving me enough action with only two inches in her mouth so she wrapped both hands around my shaft and started furiously stroking it in a counter-rotating motion. I let out a groan and she smiled with her eyes again. Her mouth gave no hint of a smile. Her lips were stretched into thin white lines and her cheeks were puffed out when I pushed in and hollowed when I withdrew.

She sucked my cock for several minutes before she struggled to pull her lips over the glans. She was about to stand when the outer rest room door opened and automatically shut. We went still but Ruby-Jean grinned up at me as she continued to jerk me off. The new presence in the rest room had gone to the urinals and was whistling an unknown tune. The urinal flushed and the sink faucet came on and then shut off. There was a short delay and then the door opened and shut again.

Ruby-Jean had pressed her tits against me which was required because she wanted to turn me around to sit on the toilet and there was no extra room available. I lifted her tits as I scooched past her. She giggled as she waggled her tits on my stomach. She pulled my pants and boxers down to the floor and I sat down as instructed. She nudged my feet apart so I was sitting with my legs spread wide with my feet still caught up in my fallen pants. Ruby-Jean ran her hands down the outside of her tits to her stomach and then to her pelvis and dragged several fingers through her pussy and showed me how wet she was. My cock was bobbing up and down with excruciating hardness.

Ruby-Jean turned around and backed up into me. I wrapped my fingers around her tits and she moaned from my touch. She put her hands on mine to make sure they stayed there. Her head tilted back as she let out another moan, "Oh God. I'm so horny for your cock. I need you in me." She bent forward and released one of her hands from mine and guided my cock to her vagina. She'd learned from last night that she couldn't just impale herself on my shaft as she wanted to do. She dropped herself slowly down my shaft until she was sitting in my lap with her knees pressed together. She tipped her head back and moaned all the way down. At the bottom she vigorously shook her head from side to side and yelled, "FUUUUCCCCKKKK. YESS." I was busy hefting her fun-bags and kneading them like a cat knitting on a fuzzy blanket.

Her pussy got my attention back when she pulled herself up again. I groaned, "Jesus. You're pussy is tight." When her vaginal muscle found the ridge of my cock she plunged back down again with a soft scream and then I assisted her as best I could as she fucked herself up down my shaft. The sensation was amazing. I could feel every contour of my cock slide along her vagina. I pushed back on her grip with a manual flex of my cock and she groaned out, "Jesus Christ, are you doing that on purpose?" I flexed again to answer her. "Oh my gawwwddd. I'll pay you to stay here forever." I chuckled. I lowered my chin and kissed her on the top of the head. She turned her face to look up at me and we kissed rather awkwardly as she continued fucking my shaft.

After a few minutes, her body began to tighten and she started gasping for oxygen. She clamped her hands down on mine which had never left her tits and meekly muttered, "Oh fuck Baby, I'm going to cum. Oh my God. Here it comes." If I was close to my own orgasm I would have hurried to catch up but I wasn't so I was thinking, 'I bet I can get her twice.'

The sounds coming from Ruby-Jean's throat began as a guttural, low pitch, demonic groan and as her muscles began to fire spastically; her constant groan grew in pitch and volume. Her muscles twisted her fingers and toes and her groan grew to a screech that was way too loud for the situation and she explosively released every muscles at once and every ounce of air surged from her chest in one long "UNNNNGGGGAAAHHHHHH." Her mouth flew open and she flailed all over my lap. I held her in place by her tits. Her pussy was clenching wildly on my cock as she gasped a long breath of air and expelled it again, "UUUNNNNGGGAAHHH." She had stopped her fucking motion because she lost control of her legs as they bent and straightened over and over again. One hand came off mine and raked across her face before flying to her pelvis. She dug her fingertips over her clitoris and screamed loudly before she tried desperately to stuff them into her pussy. There was no room for anything else. I began rocking my hips to get the fucking motion going again and Ruby-Jean began mumbling, "Oh my God. Oh my God. Please God, let me die right now."

I rocked my hips slowly just to keep some motion going but allow her to get control of herself again. I wasn't sure she was going to be able to. Her orgasm went on and on for a long time. Her clenching on my shaft began to weaken and slow. Her breathing began to recover and finally she said, "You didn't cum."

"No. I wanted to get you one more time. By then, I'll be ready."

"Oh fuck. Are you kidding me? I'd be a puddle of goo on the floor it you get me up there again." I chuckled at the visual. "Let me suck you off." She knew she wasn't going to get off my cock unless I helped her. I was stiff as a steel bar. She tried to get her feet under her but they still wouldn't work very well.

I relented and put my hands on her slim waist and lifted her straight up off my cock. Her vaginal juices flooded out behind my cock and drooled down her legs. She grabbed up a wad of toilet paper and wiped herself dry. She steadied herself on her legs by holding on to the sides of the stall. She gingerly turned around and slowly bent to her knees with her face between my thighs.

The men's room door opened again and we could hear a tittering giggle of two different people. I knew it had to be Alexis and Gwen. They apparently had finished up before us. Ruby-Jean didn't seem to care if the Governor was standing beside her; she stretched her lips over the knob again and went to work with her couple inch blow-job and double hand-job. I watched the shadows of two people move to our stall door and a whispered voice said "Aren't you guys done yet? Jesus Christ, we have to get back to the table."

I whispered back, "She is but I'm not. She's working on it now."

The voice whispered, "Open the door. We can't be standing out here if someone comes in." I reached over Ruby-Jean's head and unlatched the door. Alexis pulled the door open and she and Gwen shuffled into the stall and closed and latched the door behind them. It was close quarters. Gwen adjusted her position to be able to see Ruby-Jean sucking on the top of my cock. With the distractions of Alexis and Gwen showing up I was back to square one on the orgasm front.

Ruby-Jean was game but she wasn't getting me there and she struggled to pull her head off. She looked up at me as she slurped a wad of saliva into her mouth. Her hands were still furiously pumping up and down my shaft. I noticed that Gwen had motioned to Alexis by pointing down at my cock. Alexis grinned and nodded. Gwen bent forward and whispered in Ruby-Jean's ear and stood back up and pushed herself against the side wall.

Ruby-Jean released my cock and stood up allowing Gwen to take her place between my legs. Alexis helped Ruby-Jean get into her dress. She had worn no panties. Ruby-Jean positioned her bra and Alexis tried to struggle the hooks together in the back. It took her three tries. Her dress dropped over her head and Alexis zipped it up the back.

Gwen was a professional cock-sucker in her past life and even in her current life and it showed. She stretched her lips over the knob and slowly pressed her lips down the shaft all the way to the bottom. I groaned hard as my glans moved into her throat. She began throat-fucking me and surprisingly, she wasn't as good as Alexis let alone Jan and Emma.

She was good enough though and in two minutes I could feel my balls preparing my load of cum for delivery. Gwen knew exactly when it would arrive and she pulled her lips up my shaft to the ridge and accepted the first cum shot and started swallowing immediately. I launched half dozen long ribbons of cum and she took it all. With the last shot safely collected in her mouth she pulled off my cock and stood up. Her lips were pursed and her cheeks looked like a chipmunk with a peanut in its mouth. She turned and looked down at Ruby-Jean who was wide eyed with excitement.

Gwen bent forward and set her lips of Ruby-Jean's and pushed most of the remaining cum into her mouth. Ruby-Jean knew it was coming and eagerly accepted it. She was bouncing with excitement and her tits were going everywhere in her dress. Gwen pulled back and showed me her open mouth with cum on her tongue before she swallowed it. Ruby-Jean turned to me and showed me her load and cum started drooling out the sides of her mouth. She tipped her head back and slurped the escaped cum back in. She swirled the cocktail of cum and saliva around in her mouth like it was a mouth wash and then made a big show of swallowing it. Alexis grinned down at me. She said, "I think Ruby-Jean just had her entrée." Gwen giggled at that.

I stood up and pulled my pants and boxers up and zippered, buttoned and buckled my belt. My cock was sticky with cum but we needed to get going. I maneuvered through the three women and out of the stall. I motioned for them to stay put until I could make sure no one would see them coming out of the men's room. The coast was clear and I motioned them to come. I held open the door and just as Alexis got there an older, white-haired gentlemen appeared in the hall. It was too late so I held open the door and Alexis, Gwen and Ruby-Jean walked by the guy, who had to step to the side to let them out. The ladies all smiled and gave the old guy a little wave as they filed by. He watched each of them walk by and then looked up at me as I was holding the door for him to enter. He said, "If I was fifty years younger." I chuckled and followed the ladies back to the table.

Alexis made a big save when she thought to check Ruby-Jean's and Gwen's lip-stick. Both were a mess from sliding their lips up and down my cock. They stood off to the side with their compact mirrors and cleaned themselves up. Alexis licked a glob of cum off Ruby-Jean's chin and then kissed her. Each of the ladies checked each other and when they were satisfied we walked into our private dining room.

'Big Joe-Robbie' perked up when we walked in and he said, "Checking the place out?"

I said, "It's spectacular Sir. The views of Houston are amazing." I sat down after assisting the ladies with their chairs. JR looked at me and then looked at each of the ladies and then he leaned over and whispered, "Dude, you smell like cum. You dog." I burst out laughing. Cum does have an odor; kind of like ammonia.

We ordered and the food was delicious. We each had a couple more rounds of drinks after the meal. 'Big Joe-Robbie' signed something and JR helped him stagger to the elevator. If he was going to go down, there was nothing any of us could do to hold him up. He didn't go down and we made it to the limo without incident. The city in lights was amazing and we gawked out the side windows until we got out of the city. Then lights were few and far between and there was nothing to see anyway. There was nothing out here but mega-ranches. I nodded off to sleep and Alexis had to elbow me to wake me up when we got back the ranch.

JR and Ruby-Jean helped 'Big Joe-Robbie' to his bedroom. Alexis and I went to ours. It was late and we were all buzzed or worse. Alexis was giggling about anything moderately humorous so I knew she'd had enough to drink. There was a light knock on our door and Gwen opened the door and stepped in. She kissed Alexis passionately and said, "I had an incredible time tonight. Thank you for allowing me to experience you two." She kissed me too and left.

Alexis and I stripped and got in the shower. We didn't do anything other than lather each other up and rinse off. There wasn't even any monkey business with the towels. We slid under the sheets and I rolled over and kissed Alexis and said, "I love you Babe."

She slurred the words,"I love you too." She reached up and turned off the light and then kissed me again as I spooned up behind her with my left hand on her left tit. I was asleep in seconds.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,328 Followers