All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 44'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

All the new people didn't do anything for me. The roadside blowjobs was fluff and unnecessary. I normally enjoy your chapters but this one fell flat for me. It's bordering on a sexual free for all instead of a couple that enjoys sex with each other and some close friends. The constant orgies and new characters to add to whichever new sexual fantasy pops up doesn't need to be always included. Eventually youre going to become boring when it's a+b+c=d combos or hunter and Alexis try to bang the resort. Not wanted or needed. Hopefully this has some point going forward. Can't wait to see if we'll go back to the main poolboy persona. Love the tale overall but there's bumps at times. Can't wait for it to smooth out again.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 6 years ago
Great!

The one thing that would be better is one of core pair inherited a massive bank account and the nude resort, what would Hunter do if he left college with his group of women to run it? Hunter would never sleep with fresh faces every day and Alexis having the same fun. Maybe a nudist resort or colony for a wedding gift from Dee/Jarrod, Emma, Sophia, Ruby-Jean, Gwen, Olivia, Rachel, Amanda, Nicole, Laura, and Crystal giving Alexis and Hunter a huge combined gift would be perfect. What would happen if he ended up with multiple women pregnant intentionally at the same time as a pact? He wouldn't keep up with 2+ pregnant women for 9 months.

What would happen if Olivia's sister, Jemma, returned and Hunter did her in every way imaginable to exact revenge for her behavior a breaking her to be nicer to people or ended up becoming something that everyone gets along with. Whether widening Hunter's tastes from ruining women with his Moby Dick or introducing the characters to mild BDSM and collaring Jemma and turned into a submissive instead of a psychotic sibling, it would pull in more readers from different genres, you've got the incest, group, size, squirting, toys, public exhibition, love, swapping, first time, lesbian, and some other genre specific readers already, hit the bar with wealth, bdsm, and lifestyle readers in on this franchise. Hunter would be Ishmael from Moby Dick, but instead of Ishmael, it'd be "Call me Hunter" because Hunter is open-minded to new certain things, not a view like Captain Ahab did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Reread it again and wow It's getting better all the time!

Too bad the flight crew wasn't a pair of familiar faces, like those from Las Vegas? Can't wait to see what happens next!

If you are getting bored with this series, maybe revisit your previous series and lengthen them further. I swap series everyday almost, The Novelist, Billionaire and the Sisters, Justin Thyme, Carbinemaster's Grace Franchise, Beachbum1958's Lost & Found franchises, Prolonged_debut10's series, Six Times a Day, and your Pool Boy Series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Will Chloe return?

It would be funny Chloe returned to be deflowered, being unable to masturbate with the memory of Hunter's giant cock. Would he be her first in both ass and pussy? Would Alexis just laugh because Chloe appeared one day begging for Hunter to be her first?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What's next?

How about when they return to school, maybe Emma visits Hunter and Alexis and develops a relationship with Rachel, in a similar type as Olivia and Sophia. Alexis and Hunter get married with a all out orgy with her high school friend and college friend with the Hunter's friend from the team, then weddings for Olivia and Sophia, Emma and Rachel, Mitch and Noah, Thia and JR, Josie and Dean, or maybe even though Alexis and Hunter is married, they develop a polyamorous relationship with the bisexual women that marry each other. Maybe reintroduce Hunter's mother as a widow later on and to snap her out of her depression, Thia, Hunter, and Alexis bang her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What's next?

Emma got a sex swing on Black Friday, Christmas was a smorgasbord of toys, what would happen if they got at least one Sybian or two? How about Hunter taking Alexis toy shopping for a party with the ladies or a toy party hosted by Alexis for women who want a new toy to be the equivalent to Hunter's junk?

sexyloverssexyloversover 6 years ago

Hope you continue this story would love to see hunter fuck the the 4 thirty women and Mike screw Alexis as well and how about hunter fuck his way threw ladies basketball team especially the coach please keep this going really enjoying the stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What's next?

Hunter fisted Alexis on flight to Las Vegas, how about him having sex with Alexis while fisting Rachel and Mitch, Thia and his mother, Olivia and Sophia with Emma on his face, or Dee, Emma, Alexis, and Fiona in various positions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Come on, please!!!

How about when worlds collide? Meaning their palace, the city, the hometown, the college, and their traveling hookups plan a birthday party for Hunter and they decide that it'd be fun to slip him a couple of extra powerful Viagras, resulting in him doing all of the women within 36 hours, so hard that they all curl up into a fetal position and ends up going to the hospital and going through the hospital staff?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another excellent chapter in this riveting series. Great characters stand out in this compelling drama, and the plot moves at a steady pace throughout. The love scenes add depth to the plot, and are in exactly the right proportion to the overall story. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous