All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 45'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Clancy31015Clancy31015over 6 years ago
Definitely Great!

How about the four ladies, Julia, and Alexis reverse gangbanging Hunter with Reggi explaining the experience to Julia? The perfect finale would be a 21st Birthday Orgy or Retirement Party at 45 years old with for Alexis to plan a party with every one, or at least 50%, of their joined sexual contacts converged on Hunter. How about, if there were lesbians like Julia, Reggi, and others who were look for a sperm donor and while a lesbian would love to try him out for the first time or second, especially with his physique as described repeatedly, and how today's lesbians having to pay for fertility treatments to get pregnant? What will happen when and if Alexis gets pregnant would she become even more insatiable or after delivery go insane from not being able to have sex for weeks?

kaidmankaidmanover 6 years ago
dynamite addition

another wonderful chapter in your series good work

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 6 years ago
A Nude resort is perfect...

The resort offering Alexis and Hunter employment as something whether beach entertainment pool cleaners with onsite living so that during Spring Break and the Summer they can have some fun and earn money without actually work and Alexis can fulfill her desire of never leaving? It would be a perfect location for their wedding. A Star Trek Betazoid type Wedding (where the guests and wedding party are nude) would be perfect for them, with JR's father helping get everyone there without telling them their destination until they land and the stewardesses from Vegas providing inflight services and Alexis having a dozen bridesmaids (her college classmates and her high school classmates). Their bachelor and bachelorette parties would span with a friends orgy (covering Las Vegas), college classmate orgy, then the next night a repeat of the high school graduation party, then the close friends (Olivia, Sophia, Erin, and the others), then the next the family (Emma, Dee, Thia, Doris, and Jack) with the Maid of Honor and Best Man with the significant others, and then the Wedding rehearsal dinner of having a hat or bowl for Alexis and Hunter to draw names or who would be with him until morning and with her until the morning to keep the historic tradition of the groom not seeing their future wife before the wedding and then immediately following the wedding being a fuck in the limousine joined shortly before they arrive by the Limo's female driver. A Honeymoon in Europe, including Paris, Rome, London, Madrid, Amsterdam, Athens and Vatican City (why because a few nuns would end breaking their vows of chastity and the priests would leave the seminary when they encounter Alexis and Hunter) or a tour and cruise around the Pacific to include Hong Kong, Tokyo, Beijing, Seoul, Honolulu, Sydney, and Fairbanks. Maybe they could receive dual honeymoon trips as wedding presents (one from Rachel and Mitch and the other from Jarrod and Dee and something else from Emma, Olivia, and Sophia).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous