Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not using her hands, Rose just wrapped her lips around Ariel's cock and began sucking the teenager off, moving her pink lips up and down the meaty shaft. Rose was a master cocksucker and it showed in how quickly she got Ariel moaning in pleasure from her warm, wet mouth sucking her inches in.

"Ohhhh my God! Oooooooh fuckkkkk mmmmmm that feels sooooo good!" Ariel cried out from the feel of those velvety lips wrapping around her pulsing cock and wetly gliding up and down as though it were effortless for Rose to go down on her big cock.

"Mmmmm yeah sweetie, let her suck you off," Britney told her lover, the both of them moaning from being blown at the same time by cock hungry celebrity shemales. "You haven't lived until Rose has sucked your cock! Ooooh she does it so good! Mmmm just relax and let her make you feel good! Oooh she's going to get your cock all nice and wet so you can fuck this supermodel whore while she swallows my dick!"

That sounded incredible to Ariel. With the way Rose was slurping on her cock, she was rock hard and eager to fuck. She looked over her shoulder and drooled over Kate's bare ass. The supermodel was jutting her backside out while she sucked Britney off and she might as well have painted a target on it. Ariel felt her cock throb in Rose's mouth when she gawked at Kate's famous ass and she couldn't help but drizzle some precum right into Rose's mouth from how aroused she was getting.

"Mmmmm yum!" Rose moaned, swallowing the little bit of release from the horny teenager. "Your cock tastes so fucking good Ariel. Mmmm it needs to get good and wet too!"

Rose spit all over Ariel's cock and rubbed her saliva over the shaft, lubing it up while her other hand jacked off her own hard-on. And when Ariel audibly groaned from the sensation of that wet saliva coating her meat, Rose did it again and stroked the fresh helping of her spit over her cock more vigorously.

"I could make you fucking come right now," Rose told the teenager as she stared up at her lustfully from her knees. "Mmmm I could make you explode all over my tits and you'd love it wouldn't you? Mmmmm or maybe I'll just rub my head all over your cock and balls and let you feel my stubble on your nuts. Would you like that baby? Mmmmm would that make you fucking shoot that teen load all over my head just like you want?"

"Fuckkkkkkkkkk!" Ariel cried out, squeezing her own tits and hefting them up so she could lick at them and taste her own nipples, which she loved to do when she was extra turned on. "Ughhh yes! That's soooo nasty!"

"Mmmm fuck yeah I'm nasty mmm and so are you darling, but let's see how nasty I can be," Rose said. "Me and all my friends have so much we can teach you mmmm like this. Try not to come too quickly though. We want you to hold onto that hot load for a little while longer."

Ariel had no doubt Rose could make her come right then and there. She was so fucking hard. Her balls were churning with hot cum eager to release and Rose was driving her wild as she pulled her hand off Ariel's cock and began swallowing her again, taking most of her eight inches down in one gulp. Ariel was amazed at how easily Rose could take it all down her throat just like Kate could do with Britney. But Rose wasn't going to be satisfied with getting just most of Ariel's cock in.

To Ariel's utter delight, Rose sucked down more and more, letting it fill her mouth and go down her throat as saliva dripped out onto Ariel's rod from the actress choking it down. Rose was gagging on it but she wasn't stopping and as Ariel moaned in amazement, Rose took the rest down her throat, deep throating her big teen shemale dick and pressing her chin against Ariel's swollen balls.

Very happy with her work, Rose pulled off of Ariel's cock with a gasp, leaving it dripping wet with her saliva as she grinned and caught her breath.

"Ohhhh wow!" Ariel moaned. "Not even Britney can take it all down that quickly. That's incredible!"

"Mmmmm sounds like you and Britney both need deep throat lessons," Rose said, her face flushed from lack of breath after swallowing Ariel's entire length but her smile stretching wide over how proud she was of herself. "Mmmm now get over there and fuck Kate! Show us how you use that big, beautiful dick of yours! We're going to have to officially initiate you into our club Ariel and that means you've got to show us what you can do!"

And with her cock throbbing after Rose's blowjob and Kate's meaty ass such an enticing target, Ariel didn't need any more urging.

"I'll show you!" Ariel declared. "Mmmm I'll show you how hot I can be!"

Ariel had never felt more confident in her life. This party was everything it was supposed to be and more and she couldn't wait to experience it all. With her cock sticking straight out, Ariel walked right up to Kate and got behind the famous model. She never expected to be able to do something like this but she was totally into it and it all felt so wonderful. And as Kate sucked Britney's cock deep into her mouth, Ariel lined her saliva coated dick up with the model's asshole.

This was a position she and Britney loved to be in so it was very familiar to Ariel as she spread open Kate's round ass cheeks and pushed inside her waiting, puckered hole. And even with her mouth full of Britney's cock, Kate reacted with intense glee, groaning loudly as she was penetrated.

"Fuckkkkkkkk yes do it Ariel! Fuck my ass cunt!" Kate grunted, spitting out Britney's cock from her mouth so she could egg the teenager on. "Mmmm do it hard and rough baby! That's how I fucking like it! Stuff that big piece of teen meat right up my ass and make me fucking take it all! Ooooooh yessssss!"

Ariel moaned in rapture when she felt how tight Kate's ass was. She had only been with a few lovers in her life so it wasn't like she had a lot to compare Kate to, but it was just so wonderfully snug. And the fact that she was fucking someone so famous made it even hotter. What she had with Britney was special but this was something else entirely. It was raw and hot and nasty and Ariel felt so wickedly alive as she began thrusting up Kate Upton's supermodel ass with her cock.

"Your ass is so fucking hot Kate!" Ariel moaned as she watched Britney force Kate back down onto her erection and shoot her a saucy wink as if to say "I told you so" about how awesome this party was going to be. "Mmmm yesss I'm fucking you now Kate! Ooooh my big, young cock is up your hot ass! You're letting a teen slut fuck your famous ass Kate! You like it? Like feeling my big girl cock up your hot ass?"

Kate cried out "Yes" repeatedly but her word were muffled by Britney's cock in her mouth. The meaning was still very clear though and Ariel went after the model harder, feeling emboldened by how much she enjoyed fucking her. She began thrusting with increased force into Kate, pushing more of her cock up the model's ass and doing what so many men and more than a few women would have given anything to be able to do to Kate Upton.

"Oooooh can you see what I can do yet Rose?" Ariel moaned, pleasure rolling through her as she thrust into Kate. "Mmmm I'm fucking Kate like I fuck Britney! Oooooh like I can fuck you too! Ughhh gawd you're all making my cock so fucking hard! Mmm fuck I want you all so bad! Your ass is so fucking tight around my cock Kate! Mmmm fuckkk I love fucking you! Ooooh I can't believe I'm doing this but it's so goddamn good! Mmm take it Kate! Take my cock right up your butt like the whore you are!"

"Mmmm that's it sweetie, fuck her like a hot, nasty slut!" Britney urged her lover, savoring the view of Ariel's huge tits bouncing as she fucked into Kate, the thrusting making Kate's own double-D's bounce wildly too. "Mmmm we've got this cockwhore on both ends baby! Take her ass while I fuck her mouth and we can fill her up with our cum!"

Even though she wasn't being given any choice in the matter it was just the way Kate wanted it. She loved being on her knees with her ass sticking out to be fucked while she was getting fucked in her mouth too. She loved doing this position with guys too and even hot girls with strap ons but there was nothing quite like getting spit roasted by dickgirls. Having two shemale cocks buried inside her, one in her mouth and the other up her ass cunt made Kate's cock throb and the pleasure increased for her when Rose joined in on the fun too.

"You look like you're enjoying that mouth of hers Britney, give me a chance too," Rose said getting beside Britney and slapping Kate in the face with her cock, her long shaft and swollen head smacking against the supermodel's covergirl face and making Kate tingle with pleasure. "Mmmmm suck on this too Kate! Show Ariel what a cum hungry cock whore you are!"

Kate was very busy with Britney's cock being pushed into her mouth but the smacks of Rose's hard cock against her beautiful face was a total rush for her. She definitely wanted more than just two cocks inside her and she pulled her way off of Britney's cock to instead focus on Rose's.

"Mmmmm yessssss gimmie more these big fucking she cocks!" Kate grunted in lust, opening wide to suck down Rose's pale inches. "Mmmm yesssss ughhh fuck my face Rose! Shove this fucking cock down my slutty throat while Ariel nails my ass!"

Rose did just what Kate wanted, grabbing the blonde by her hair and forcing her down onto her dick. And Kate did the rest. There was no way she could deep throat a cock as big as Rose's but that didn't mean she wasn't going to try and get every inch inside that she could and she started choking Rose down, bobbing her lips up and down the pink shaft of Rose's cock and feeling that swollen head push down her throat as she filled up Kate's mouth with meat.

And as hot as it was to see Kate's mouth filled with Rose's cock, Britney mostly had her eyes on her teenage lover. Ariel was visibly having the time of her life pumping her young cock into the model and Britney loved seeing Ariel have fun. She had brought her to this party because she wanted Ariel to let go and be proud of being a dickgirl and, most of all, have fun with some of the sexiest women in the world. That was what she was seeing now as Ariel grunted and moaned and thrust into Kate, her curvy young body smacking against the sexy supermodel.

Britney loved seeing Ariel's tits bouncing like they were, the heavy mounds jiggling on her chest as Ariel grabbed onto Kate's hips and forced more of her cock up the woman's ass. Kate looked so sexy too, taking it like a champion. Britney knew from experience that it wasn't easy to get Ariel's big cock up your ass so she was turned on seeing how much Kate was enjoying it.

"Ooooh you nasty girl, you like my girlfriend fucking you?" Britney moaned, jacking off her cock and spreading Kate's naughty saliva all the way down her shaft to her balls. "Like how she's stuffing that big supermodel butt of yours with her hard cock? Mmmm Ariel fucks me so good and now you're getting it! You're getting hard teen cock up your ass!"

And Kate did love it. She loved it absolutely and unequivocally. Feeling Ariel's thick prick up her ass, filling her hole up and stretching her open was heaven to Kate. It felt so good to have that big boner inside her and she wanted more. Ariel was fucking her good, but she was still holding back a little.

Kate needed more from the girl and she managed to pull herself off of Rose's cock long enough to ask for it.

"Harder! Do my big, slutty ass harder Ariel!" Kate begged, saliva running down her chin from all of her cocksucking. "Slam that big fucking dick up my ass cunt and give it to me you horny fucking slut! Fuck that little fuckhole up with your big dickgirl meat baby! I love taking it up the ass and I need it harder Ariel! Do me like a horny fucking bitch!"

Hearing Kate Upton talk that way to her while she was already buried up her incredible ass almost made Ariel lose it right there. Her cock was twitching with the need to come while she pushed inside Kate's butt. Ariel loved seeing Kate's famously sexy ass bent over for her, those juicy cheeks bouncing as she smacked into her hot body and shoved her girl cock inside her. It was a wet dream come true to give it this way to Kate and it was taking all of Ariel's strength not to come too quickly.

But if Kate wanted more, Ariel was going to give it to her. She didn't want to hold back anymore. She didn't want these women to think she was anything but the hottest, horniest teen slut in Hollywood. And Ariel definitely didn't want to show her inexperience by blowing her load too early. So she grabbed on tighter to Kate's hips and started thrusting more vigorously into her, pushing her cock up Kate's ass and using every sexy trick Britney had taught her.

"You are a horny fucking bitch Kate! You're MY horny fucking bitch!" Ariel groaned, feeling delicious new power and confidence rush through her as she buttfucked Kate Upton. "Ooooh your big fucking ass is so sexy Kate! Mmmm all hot and slutty and juicy! I love seeing it jiggle as you get fucked by my fat she cock! Take it deep you bitch! Oooooh take all of my teen dickgirl meat! Yessss fuckkk you're soooo tight!"

Ariel thrusting in deeper and harder was just what Kate wanted and she reacted with raw cries of delight. She felt more of the girl's big dick pushing inside her, stretching her hole and making her feel so filled. Kate grunted like a whore from the feel of the thick, hard inches inside her asscunt and kept on begging.

"Oooooh yesssssssss fuck me! Fuck me! Oooooh fuck me!" Kate screamed. "Fucking shove that big fat dick in my ass Ariel! Ooooooh fuck me harder! Yessss I want to feel your fucking balls slapping into mine! Mmmmm fuckkkkk shove that fuckstick in harder Ariel! Ughhh fuck I love feeling your big dickgirl nuts smacking me as we fuck! Ughhhh yeahh give it to me bitch! Fuck meeee!"

Kate would have screamed for more but she was silenced by Rose pushing her head back down onto her cock. Kate's mouth was silenced as Rose's dick was shoved back into it but the sounds of passion and her cries of pleasure were still audible, muffled but audible, as Rose's meat went down her throat.

And as Rose fucked Kate's mouth, Britney pulled a page out of Rose's book and began playfully smacking the model in the face with her prick. Britney giggled with delight as her hard cock smacked Kate and the model reacted to each slap of it with a moan and happily submissive gaze of her eyes. Kate was a total cock whore and this was where she could be most open with it. There was never any judgement or inhibition here. She could be who she was and it made Kate's cock throb without her even touching it.

Kate gagged and slurped on Rose's cock, making wet sucking noises as the pale inches disappeared down her throat. Kate's eyes were welling up with tears from how much cock she could take on both ends and they started to drip down. But they were all tears of pleasure and Kate welcomed them. Britney knew it too and she decided it was really time to give Kate something to feast on.

"Mmmm open wide you cock slut," Britney ordered. "Let's see you take both of us on!"

With Britney and Rose both having big, thick cocks it should have been impossible for Kate to fit them both into her mouth. But damn if she didn't try. Kate opened her mouth as wide as she could and Britney took that as all the invitation she needed to push her cock into the model's mouth right by Rose's. Rose pulled back a little bit too, giving Britney more room and the two horny dickgirls had themselves a sexy swordfight in Kate's mouth with both of them feeding her their cocks.

And Britney and Rose definitely didn't mind if their cocks touched. In fact they made sure that they did. They rubbed their cocks together in Kate's mouth as drool dripped out from the supermodel onto both of them and Rose and Britney started making out, mashing their big tits together as they kissed and pressed their nude bodies into each other while violating Kate's mouth as Ariel took her ass.

It was all so much for Ariel. She'd never experienced anything like this ever and she knew more was coming. Britney hadn't told her the names of all the girls who were invited to this party but Ariel was already aware that the four of them weren't the only ones who were going to be attending. That meant a lot more fun and Ariel felt her nuts throb with hot cum begging to be released as her mind whirled with the thought that this was only the beginning.

It was so hard not to just come and let her load fill Kate's ass up with jets of sticky dickgirl jizz. But Ariel held on. She was determined to prove herself and not look like a newbie. She wanted it for herself and also for Britney who had gotten her to this party. Ariel didn't want to let her lover down and she held on while thrusting hard into Kate.

"Take it! Take it all the way up your fucking ass!" Ariel groaned, indulging in wicked impulses as she began smacking Kate's bare ass, slapping the thick buns and making them jiggle even more. "You fucking whore! You like it when a little girl like me fucks your famous ass, don't you Kate? Mmmm shoving my big teen cock inside you! Oooooh yessss ughhh I can feel you clenching right around my cock from how much you love it! Mmmm this cock of yours must be throbbing!"

And Ariel confirmed that for herself by reaching down and wrapping her hand around Kate's thick member. She moaned when she felt Kate's she cock throb in her grasp and she began to eagerly stroke it, jerking the model off while she got it deep from both ends. Kate was fully sandwiched between Ariel on one and Rose and Britney on the other. That meant Ariel got the chance to look right at her lover as Britney helped stuff Kate's mouth and the gaze she was getting from the singer made Ariel feel even better.

She could see that Britney wasn't just hot for her, but that she was also proud of her. Britney was proud of her for getting over her shyness and her fears. She was proud of her for taking control and letting her desires run free. She was proud of her for coming out of her shell. And Ariel wanted to make her even prouder by making Kate come.

While she continued to jack Kate off, Ariel pushed harder into the model, burying her cock all the way in her ass just like Kate had wanted. Ariel could feel her balls slapping into Kate's as they fucked and it was incredible. The sound and feel of their naked bodies smacking together, their skin getting all flushed and sweaty from the hot sun and the exertion of their fucking making such a sexy noise, turned her on even more. Ariel had never been balls deep in a woman before and it made her so hot to be able to do it to Kate in front of Britney.

"You're such a slut Kate! Mmmm gawd I always wanted to be a fucking shemale slut but I could never do it like you!" Ariel moaned in confidence and desire, the feel of hers and Kate's nuts bouncing into each other while her body smacked into Kate's ass cheeks making her feel like the sexiest woman alive. "You're such a fucking whore and it's making me so hard for you! Suck those big fucking cocks while I fuck you! Oooooh I can feel your cock is soooo ready to come, isn't it? Mmmm are you going to come from me jerking you off? Are you going to be a fucking whore and shoot your load from by big cock up your ass?"

Kate wanted to scream out yes to all of those questions. She was in the power of this beautiful teenager and she loved it. Ariel wasn't the shy girl she had just met a few minutes ago. Now she was a voracious lover and Kate was getting off so hard from it. She was throbbing with hardness and her dick wanted to explode from Ariel aggressively stroking it and when the girl's other hand began playing with her balls, Kate groaned in animalistic lust, tears running down her face from swallowing two meaty girl pricks at once.