Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose could see just how badly Kate needed to come and she decided now was the perfect time for Ariel to see just how many fun positions they could get into. She wanted to teach this girl a lot about fucking and Rose could tell Ariel was going to be a very eager student. So Rose kissed Britney again and then whispered into the singer's ear just what she had planned. Britney loved the idea and they both pulled out of Kate's mouth, leaving her gasping for breath and drooling all over herself, the saliva dripping down to Kate's heaving tits as she continued to be nailed from behind.

"Turn over!" Rose commanded. "On your back Kate! Time to show Ariel just how nasty we get here!"

Kate didn't have to be told twice. She knew this position very well and she eagerly accommodated Rose's wishes. And she did it while also making sure that she didn't lose Ariel's cock in her ass. The girl was buried all the way inside her and Kate didn't want an inch being pulled out. So when she repositioned herself she did it by twisting herself around onto a towel that Rose helpfully laid out by the poolside. Moving her body with Ariel's cock still inside her stimulated them both and made Kate and Ariel's cocks pulsate even more.

Kate lay down on the towel flat on her back, keeping Ariel's throbbing shemale cock inside her as her own dick stuck straight up in the air, her balls swollen and heavy and ready to unleash a huge load. Kate immediately began masturbating as she moaned openly from Ariel's cock up her ass. Ariel had been doing such a good job jerking her off, but Kate knew no one could do it better then herself and she began stroking her hardness as Britney instructed Ariel on what to do next.

And Britney did that through the kind of hands on instruction that she knew Ariel enjoyed. She came up behind her teenage lover and embraced her, pressing her bare tits into Ariel's sweaty back so she could feel how hard her nipples were. And Ariel felt something even harder too as Britney's cock slid right into her ass crack. Ariel cooed at the familiar sensation and backed herself up erotically so she could really feel Britney's meat slide between her buns.

"Mmmmm Britney oooooh you were SO right about this place," Ariel moaned from her lover's touch, rubbing her bare ass into Britney's cock so she could feel her beautiful girlfriend saw her cock up and down between her soft cheeks.

"I knew you'd love it," Britney replied, giving a tender kiss to Ariel's neck and then to her lips while she lewdly rubbed her boner in Ariel's gorgeously big crack. "Now you can make Kate come like you always make me come. Grab her by her legs mmm yess that's it baby spread those model legs open and shove that cock in her deep and hard! Give it to her and let this slut jack off so she can come all over herself!"

Ariel wanted that and Kate definitely wanted that. So it was a plan that worked for everyone. And while it was so much fun to nail Kate doggie style, Ariel had to admit you couldn't beat the view she had now of Kate lying on her back with her big tits jiggling as she held the world famous model open by her legs and thrust into her hard.

"Ohhhhhhhh yessssssss fuck meeee! Yes! Make me come Ariel! Shove that big cock inside my slutty ass! Ohhhh Ariel! Yesssssss!" Kate screamed as she jacked her cock furiously, desperate to make herself come from being fucked. "Ughhh yessssssss fuck ooooh that's it baby! Fuck me deep and hard you fucking teen whore! Ooooh keep fucking me Ariel! Fucking shoot that cum up into my ass cunt and make me feel it squishing around in my fuckhole all day! Ughh yesss shove your big dick all the way in me! Fuck me Ariel!"

And then suddenly Kate found herself silenced by Rose. But this time it wasn't from her cock. It was from Rose evilly pressing her balls right to Kate's face, compelling her to open wide and start sucking on her swollen nuts. And Kate didn't fight it a bit. Rose teabagged her and Kate loved it, sucking and slobbering all over Rose's balls while Ariel fucked her.

Rose grunted and jacked her own cock off too, just like Kate was, as the model's tongue lapped at her smooth nutsac. Kate licked all over Rose's aching balls, coating them with her spit just like she'd already done to her cock and then Rose adjusted herself a little bit lower, forcing Kate's tongue to slide right from her balls to the bald headed woman's asshole.

"Lick it!" Rose commanded. "Mmmm fucking bathe my asscunt with that slutty tongue Kate! Show Ariel what she's going to be doing to all of us today! Mmm she's going to be licking our balls and licking our assholes like a dirty little whore! Just like you Kate! Mmmm fuck yeahhh shove that tongue right into my ass you nasty bitch! Rim me good and put on a show for Ariel! A hot preview of cumming attractions!"

Ariel loved the sound of that. She was so hard and horny from fucking Kate up the ass but that didn't mean she had forgotten about all the other things she wanted to do here at the party and that included being as dirty a whore as she could be.

She had restrained herself for too long and right here and right now she was a happy, horny dickgirl and she wanted to show it by sucking cock and licking balls and tongue fucking ass. Ariel already did all of those things to Britney when they were alone but now Ariel wanted to do it for women she didn't know and do it in front of others. She wanted to put on a slutty show and it made her so hard to think of being nasty like Kate was to Britney and to Rose and to any other hot guest at the party.

"Oh yes! Ariel fucking eats my butt so good! You're going to love her pretty tongue buried up your pale, pink ass Rose!" Britney assured her friend, also loving the sound of what they had in store for Ariel. "Mmmm fuck that looks so hot! Ooooh toss her salad Kate! Tongue fuck that pucker! Oooooh I want you doing that to me too! I want you to fucking tongue my ass cunt like a dirty whore!"

Satisfied that Ariel didn't need her guidance any more at the moment and so eager to experience more pleasure, Britney pulled away from her lover and instead moved back to Kate as the model lay back on the towel with Rose hovering above her face presenting her asshole to her to be licked. Kate was lapping away like a dog at Rose's asshole and Britney wanted in on it too. And fortunately for her Rose was feeling generous that afternoon and graciously pulled herself away so Britney could assume the position instead.

"Mmmm yessss give it to me Britney!" Kate urged, enjoying every bit of her position as she was being fucked hard by Ariel, Kate's famously big tits shaking hard with every forceful thrust up her ass. "Park that big fucking pop star ass in my face! Mmmm smother me with those hot cheeks and let me tongue that fucking ass cunt of yours!"

And with Britney's balls hanging over her face, Kate couldn't resist enjoying them first. She flicked her tongue out and began licking Britney's nuts, tasting the cum filled sacs and stroking her own cock even harder as she lapped the sweat right off them.

"Ohhh yeahhh such a nasty girl! Mmmm licking my fucking nuts and cleaning them off ughhh fuck you make me so hard Kate!" Britney cried out while stroking her throbbing member and rubbing her balls in the famous model's face. "Mmmm I wanna shoot my load all over your big tits! Oooooh I'll make you so messy and you'll be feeling my cum on you all day!"

But soon Britney didn't even need to masturbate because Rose leant a helping hand instead. Kissing her well hung friend sensually, Rose took over stroking Britney's dick and Britney immediately did the same to Rose, capturing her fleshy pole in her hand and jacking it off. The two women tongue kissed as they stroked each other and Kate moved her tongue away from Britney's balls, lifting her head slightly up more so she could get her tongue on Britney's anus instead.

"Oooooooh!" Britney sighed in dreamy pleasure when Kate's tongue made contact with her asshole. "Mmmm do it Kate! Fucking lick my butt like the nasty girl you are! Oooooh yesssss mmmm make that hole feel good and I might let you fuck it later! Mmmm fuckkk if you get it good and wet I'll take that big hard cock of yours right up my big ass and let you come inside me mmmm just like Ariel is going to do to you!"

Ariel had been watching every filthy thing Britney and Rose had been doing to Kate and enjoying all of them. She had loved seeing Kate lick and suck those balls and tongue those tight assholes. Part of her had wanted to be there too, rubbing her balls and asshole right into Kate's face and the other wanted to be where Kate was, lying back and jerking off while her face was fucked. Ariel wanted to suck those balls and tongue fuck those asscunts and suck all those delicious dicks. She wanted it all and most of all she wanted to come.

She couldn't hold on much longer as she held onto Kate's legs, lifting her up off the towel so she could have better leverage as she fucked her ass. Ariel was desperate to come and she knew Kate was too. So she knew if she got Kate off first, then she'd be all clear to have her orgasm too.

"Jack that cock off for me Kate! I want to see you come!" Ariel moaned. "Britney's the only dickgirl I've ever seen come and I want to see all of you shooting off big loads for me! Do it Kate! Come from me shoving my big teen cock inside you! You're letting a barely legal bitch fuck your ass and I want to see you come from it!"

"Fuckkkk fuckkkkkkkkkkk ohhhh fuckkk! Yessss fuck me with that young cock Ariel! Ooooh keep it shoved deep up that famous fucking asscunt of mine!!" Kate howled in ecstasy from being fucked, her tongue pulling away from lapping at Britney Spears' asshole so she could do it. "Oooooh you wanna see a dickgirl come little girl? Fuckkkk watch this you horny bitch! Watch me fucking bust my nut!"

Ariel stared in pure lust as Kate jacked her cock off hard and got off, making herself come with a happy grunt and moan. Kate's cock exploded streams of cum all over herself, splashing onto the famous stomach that had been on the cover of Sports Illustrated in nothing but a bikini and even reaching her even more famous tits. Kate's shots of cum shot out of her cock with several sticky blasts and when she finally let go of her dick she began rubbing it into herself like lotion.

Seeing that pushed Ariel over the edge too and she couldn't hold back one more second with her cock buried up Kate's ass.

"Ooooooh fuckkkkk I'm gonna come too!" Ariel groaned.

And Kate as she relished the feeling of her own orgasm was quick to egg her on.

"Do it! C'mon little girl! Come inside my ass! Shoot that load up my fucking asscunt!" Kate demanded, her softening cock rubbed red from her masturbation. "Show me what you've got Ariel! Come inside me like the whore you are! C'mon you little shemale slut! Blow that load up my butt!"

"Ohhhhh ohhhh OHHHHH!" Ariel cried as she lost it and shuddered in orgasm, her cock squirting out her load right into Kate's bowels.

Jets after jet of dickgirl sperm filled Kate's ass and Ariel kept thrusting into the girl as she came. Ariel couldn't remember the last time she had come that hard and with a moan she finally pulled out of Kate and squirted out one last little jet of pearly white cum onto Kate's tummy, giving her more to rub into her skin.

"Mmmm fuck yessss so nasty!" Ariel moaned as her cock softened from her release. "Ooooo that was so good!"

"And it's going to get even better," Rose said, moaning too as she and Britney furiously jerked each other's cocks. "Mmmm watch these fucking loads you naughty girl!"

Ariel did watch, enraptured by the sight of her lover Britney and Rose stroking each other. Their cocks were so big and stiff and their balls so loaded with cum. If they had commanded her to crawl over to them and suck on their cocks until they came, Ariel would have been on her hands and knees in a second. But they didn't tell her that so she just watched, completely transfixed as the two gorgeous celebrity dickgirls jerked each other off and pointed their cocks right at the big target of Kate Upton's chest.

Kate's double-Ds were way too alluring to pass up on and with a series of happy grunts and groans, Britney and Rose got each other off together, their cocks squirting their hot loads right onto Kate's giant tits. Ariel had seen Britney come many times before but she had never seen Rose do it and the huge load squirting out of her dick befitted the oversized flesh pole she possessed. Both of them soaked Kate's tits in cum as the model cooed in delight.

"Yessssss paint my big tits white! Oooooh fucking soak me in dickgirl cum from head to toe!" Kate moaned. "Yesssss yessssssss mmmmm gawwd make my tits all fucking sticky yessss!"

Ariel watched the two cocks spurt all over Kate's tits, loving all the sticky white goo that showered the model's famous chest. And she couldn't help but caress her own cock. It was tender from just coming but Ariel knew it wouldn't be long before she could get it hard again. And what Rose commanded her to do next made her even more ready to go for fun.

"Now it's time to start your initiation newbie," Rose said, moaning from the pleasure of her orgasm as the last droplets of her cum squirted out onto Kate. "Get in there and suck Kate's big tits clean! Lick up all our cum! Time to see what a fucking slut Ariel Winter really is!"

Ariel eagerly obeyed. She had just come so hard and she was eager for more. She didn't just want one orgasm, she wanted the pleasure to never end and Ariel knew she would get that as long as she proved she belonged.

So Ariel didn't hesitate for anything but to kiss Kate right on the lips. The pair shared a sensual smooch and then Ariel went right to work. She pressed her face right into Kate's epic tits and motorboated them, licking up the cum that Britney and Rose had sprayed all over it.

But the teenager didn't get very far in her cleanup duties before she was interrupted by an angry voice.

"Oh my God! Did you sluts not fucking wait for us?" a voice called out and Ariel gasped and moaned over what she saw.

Standing by the doors leading out to the pool and shocked by the site of the naked dickgirls and their spent cocks were Scarlett Johansson, Katy Perry and Jennifer Lawrence. All three of them were wearing bikinis that showed off their big tits and curvy bodies and they were looking wide eyed and upset over the scene by the pool. And the angry voice definitely belonged to Jennifer.

"You guys suck!" Jennifer whined. "You couldn't wait like 10 fucking minutes for us to get here? I texted you that we were all on our way!"

"Hey we started a little early," Rose said with a smile and a shrug. "But what are you three going to do about it?"

And Jennifer, Katy and Scarlett all began to smile, looking at each other and confirming they all shared the same thought. It was the same thought that Rose had of course and the bald beauty's smile grew too as she watched the recently arrived bevvy of hotties lower their bikini bottoms and expose their hanging shecocks.

Ariel gasped when she saw the three famous celebrities eagerly expose their large penises and balls and she felt a surge of excitement through her naked body over how clear it was that this party was just getting started.

TO BE CONTINUED?