All Comments on 'Pool Payments Ch. 11'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Like Traci said...

"fair is fair".....glad it ain't ME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So let me get this straight?

Traci was behind this pool payment scheme the ENTIRE time? I never saw this one coming at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

KEEP THEM COMMING

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please don't leave Jill out of the mix!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You just had to go and fucking ruin it, yeah? Man, this sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It couldn't go on forever. Just about the right ending I think. Thanks for a good series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Aaaannnd that's where I hop off..

Not even reading the rest of the series. The edge is gone, and with it, the enjoyable aspect of the premise. Good while it lasted, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
About time he got caught!

Thanks I don't like to leave a story encouraging cheating.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago
The fantasy was destroyed

It might be tit for tat to involve Greg, but I found it a big turnoff. It might partly be because of protagonist bias, but I don't like the idea of him willingly sharing his wife even though he had sex with other mens' wives.

Also any kind of threesome should involve two women in my opinion.

If I were ever to reread this story I would stop at chaper 10 and forget the last two even existed.

MullendersMullendersover 7 years ago

Agreed with ib_says it stops being fun here and becomes agrevating i may be hipocritical but i will never share my wife or woman for any reason just a big turn of for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

And then greg ruined it. Lame addition. Just killed all previous 10 chapters.

blackbear10blackbear10almost 7 years ago
Totally ruined it for me.....

Traci's fucked up attitude and demeanor ruined the whole story. She set this up then got pissed when it got too good for him? Shit.....a 5 for all the chapters except the last one.....if I could give it a -5 I would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I don't get the people who say this story was ruined. Was the story well written? Hell yes. The sex was hot and it went in a different direction. So what if it involved a devil's three way??! (Actually two.) Group sex (the category) can involve multiple dudes having sex with the same lady. I particularly enjoyed seeing what became of Beth. Seeing the change in Traci was fun as were the sub / dom overtones. My only complaint is that I don't believe that Greg would act this way - but hey this is porn. I know I will be continuing the read to the final story.

viper086956viper086956over 6 years ago
TRACI IS A BITCH HE SHOULD DIVORCE.

TRACI SET THIS ALL UP THEN HAS A HISSY FIT WHEN IT GETS OUT OF CONTROL! SHE COULD HAVE JUST TALKED TO HER HUSBAND RATHER THAN MANIPULATE HIM! IT SEEMS HE HAS MORE FEELINGS FOR BETH AND BETH HAS MORE FEELINGS FOR HIM THAN HER OWN HUSBAND. I THINK THEY SHOULD DIVORCE BOTH THEIR SPOUSES SO THAT HE CAN MARRY BETH!!

sbkr222sbkr222over 3 years ago
Awesome chapter. 5 stars

I really liked the new developments in the story though I thought Greg would be more upset. But I guess he always had something like a swinging fantasy so he wasn't as upset as expected.

I also liked this chapter as it has more balance between sex and plot. The previous chapters were like 90% sex and 10% plot.

Can't wait to see how they're gonna deal with the husbands of Beth and Kayla.

I'm sad that the series is almost at an end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Traci is a bitch

Traci is a bitch. She started this whole thing and her treatment of Andrea was WAY more than what he did to Kayle, and she thinks she can claim the moral high ground and be in charge? If Greg was mad at anyone he should have been mad at Traci.

The narrator should have kicked her out of the house until she calmed down enough to stop being a stupid little bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This chapter was inevitable and I can tell was the authors intended destination from the start. Beth's BJ only rule makes way more sense now. Plus the wife's set up oddly makes every bit of the fun nonsense more plausible. But it did change the energy, and it did not feel for the better. As others have pointed out Traci open Pandora's Box on everyone, then has the audacity to claim she was wronged. I'm not against bringing another fella into the mix, hell bring three or four, how else are these sluts going to get airtight. But something through the vibe off. Still easily a 5 star effort non the less. On to the finale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story, but it should have been the end of the series

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchover 1 year ago

blurgh this chapter ruined the entire story. After all his bravado it turns out the protagonist is just a wimpy cuckold. sharing his wife and getting played by his bitch of a wife like that sigh

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh you do have some great thoughts

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 1 year ago

Just tremendous. Love the new developments

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

All of what happened was brought on by Tracy, & Beth by extension for telling Lisa, then Kayla. Then Traci again by adding Andrea to the mix. Technically Alex should have rebuffed Beth and told Traci what was going nowhere Beth first approached him, so Traci was the naughty one and deserves to be royally spanked. Alex deserves punishment as well.

Or everyone could just get nasty and bring the husband's in on the fun and get nasty...except Kayla's hubby who needs punishment to the max and kicked to the curb.

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20171 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES