Pool Payments Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never expected to be in that position, certainly not twice in the same day. And not with these particular women. I wasn't complaining.

Greg was sweating, breathing hard, and fucking her for all he was worth. I could feel every stroke reflected in her sucking. It was intense. I'd never fucked her mouth like that, and I found myself pushing deeper, sliding down her throat, making her gasp when I pulled out.

She moaned, pulled my cock out of her mouth and clung to it for support, when she finally came on Greg's cock. That seemed to push Greg over the edge, and he groaned "FUCK!" as he let loose inside her.

When he pulled out and collapsed beside me, gasping like he'd run a marathon, Beth sucked me with her full attention. If I hadn't come just a few minutes earlier, I would have succumbed to her immediately.

I looked over at Greg again, and he was smiling. "Never would have guessed it from her." Her reached out and ran his hand down her back, to her still red ass. "Our good little church-girl is a dyed-in-the-wool cum-slut." He grinned and put his hand up for another high-five. I reached over and slapped his palm.

I wanted to concentrate on my favorite little blow-job queen, but Greg wanted to chat. Damn him. I guess I owed him that much.

"How long you been tapping that?" he asked.

"Five, six weeks," I managed to gasp out. Beth had me close.

Traci walked into the room wearing shorts and a t-shirt, leaving Andrea getting ready in the bathroom, and pulled Beth back by the shoulder. "Take a break with him. Why don't you see if we can get Greg up for a little more play."

"Are you crazy, woman? I'm plum wore out," he laughed.

"Let her try. I've got something special planned if she's successful."

Beth obediently crawled over between his legs, and went about her business. Pretty sexy business it was.

Andrea came out of the bathrooom a couple of minutes later, looking none the worse for wear. She was wearing some of Traci's things, and she looked good, real good. She came over and kissed me.

"Thanks, Alex. For everything. I won't let you guys down."

"I should be the one thanking you. You were amazing." I told her, pulling her closer for a longer, lingering kiss.

Traci pulled her away. "I'm taking her home now. You guys can do what you want with her, but when I get back I expect to find two hard cocks waiting for me."

As soon as she was out the door, I was digging into my bedside stand. I came out with what I was looking for. I jogged into the kitchen and returned with a couple of bottles of water.

Greg was looking at me like I was nuts, until I held out the little yellow tear-drop shaped pill. "Take it."

"What is it?" he asked, cracking open the water bottle, while Beth continued trying to revive him.

"Cialis. It should kick in within 15 minutes," I told him, grinning.

He downed his, and I followed suit. I figure the situation called for whatever kind of chemical help we could get. I hoped the pills didn't have an expiration date. I'd gotten them for our last vacation, but had only used one. Extremely effective that first time.

I was still pretty hard from the attention I'd been receiving. I grabbed Beth by the hips and pulled her up and sideways to Greg, wreching a squeal from her. Placing her on her knees, I entered her from behind. Her ass still showed the effects of her thorough spanking, and I squeezed her butt cheeks.

I saw her raise her head. "Please Alex, gentle, my ass is still on fire from your mean wife."

I pulled out and kissed her gently on her butt cheeks, and she resumed her herculean effort. When I slid inside her again, I held her by the hips, and screwed her gently, playing with her, teasing her with my cock.

Greg sighed. "Shit. I could get used to this. Beth, you look real nice like that."

She chuckled and almost gagged. "Stop Greg! Don't make me laugh."

"I'm not trying to make you laugh. You look great, naked, with your mouth full of my cock. You've never looked better."

"Enjoy it while you can. It's not going to be a regular thing."

"Hell, I figured that, but a man can dream, can't he?"

I was enjoying her easily, sliding in and out, filling her repeatedly. She looked back at me and smiled. "You might as well get your jollies too. Who knows where this whole thing is going to end up? It might be your last chance as well."

I caressed her body, as much as I could reach, while I continued enjoying her. Greg was leaning back, with his hands behind his head, and a big shit-eating grin plastered across his face. While I watched, he raised his head, gazing down at Beth's efforts and raised his arms as if in victory.

Beth sat up a bit. "Looks like somebody is ready to play, after all." Then she leaned back down and made sure that he was not only ready, but stayed ready.

Greg looked over at me. "Trade places?"

I grinned. "The least I could do." I pulled out of Beth and lay down. Under Greg's encouragement, Beth spun around and used her talented mouth on me, while he got some time in the saddle.

I heard the door open, and my cunning wife was standing in the doorway. "See, Greg? I knew you had it in you." She peeled off her t-shirt and shorts, coming over and standing by the side of the bed.

"Let's play."

=====

One more Chapter to go. I hope you enjoyed this installment, and thanks for the continued support. If you like the story, please vote. Thanks.

12