All Comments on 'Pool Waitress Girlfriend'

by abponds

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
swedishreader1swedishreader1over 4 years ago
Best

I'd you tell the reader it's a cuck story at the beginning.

Good luck with the ratings.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
As soon as this

turned into a willing cuck story, I was out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It sucks

Just like the ex-girlfriend...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
i have seen this played out in LV

Just maybe this only happened ONCE in LV but it did...5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wrong section

not married.

also not a popular fetish. i think cuckoldry ranks a little lower than happily swishing scat around in your mouth.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
So many stories have cheating wives . . .

. . . or, in this case, a girlfriend, described as whores, but in this story, she was providing sexual services for money, which is the real definition of a whore.

He’s been cucked before he married her. Maybe he might want to rethink the idea of marrying her?

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
Why was she a pool waitress?

Why was she a pool waitress? Why not embrace her real propensity, to be a whore? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

why would he even think of continuing on with this farce he will now have a whore for a girlfriend time to move on conrad is just buying a whore he doesn't care what happens to the two of them just wants to bang her like the man saays just another cuck story and not even married your ratings will be bad how can this story be in loving wives she is not a wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dumbass

1 star. Jackson, just say no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

Best story I read today!

Looking forward to more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding.

I loved the story, as it reminded me of a girl I once knew. She loved to fuck guys after just meeting them. I would have thoroughly enjoyed being her boyfriend. Will be looking for more of your stories. 5 stars.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 4 years ago
Don't bother

we have enough low-T, soyboys infecting the world as it is. Perfect argument for the concept of "culling" the human herd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Spelling error

You spelled waitress wrong. Pool whore girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unbelievable stupidity

She's his GIRLFRIEND! Why are you posting this garbage in the LOVING WIVES category? If you can't get that simple fact right what chance does your story have of being a worthwhile read? Horrible writing.

1 star

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Already been said before... but let's say it again!

Wrong category.

Naysayers can whine all they want - since nobody here can even be define as being in a serious relationship, this should have been posted elsewhere.

As for the young couple 'in love'...

Staci going ahead and willingly doing what she did, right in front of her boyfriend, makes you wonder what she has been doing or is willing to do when he's not around... It also shows how much she really cares about him, which is, basically, not that much.

As for Jackson, he may have been jealous and hurt by Staci's actions, but obviously not enough to put an immediate stop to it, which, once again, shows you his true feelings about her - he sees her more as a sex toy than a genuine life partner. He may be a tad brokenhearted right now, but, if he's a smart boy (debatable), there's definitely an opportunity here to make some serious financial gain before the relationship runs its course - hey, if the girlfriend wants to act like a whore, which is legit what she did here, might as well be her pimp for awhile! Eventually, though, unless he is truly a spineless worm, his brain will override his dick, and he'll realize there's no way he could bring such a slut to meet his mom or let her become the mother of his children. Might as well chuck this as a life experience, use her up 'til he gets his fill, and then try to find a woman who he'll love and respect enough to not accept her, playing games on him.

I guess their relatively young ages is why this whole story doesn't bother me as much as your standard cuck tale - expecting a full, total commitment from teens who barely are allow to drink (in the US!) is honestly stupid. There was nothing really malicious about Stacy's actions here - she just didn't care enough about Jackson to not do what she did. Ditto for cuckboy, who was way more interested in watching his first live porno than to genuinely ask himself if he has any respect for his girlfriend. Thankfully, nothing here shows that they'll keep on wasting each others' times by being together in another year of so, which is quite a good thing.

'Can't say I find it the least bit erotic (unless I received them, blowjobs just bore me), but, at least, I find the whole thing quite inconsequential... 'Must be bad for a short story, but isn't it a good thing for a cuck tale? 'Guess it depends who you are, really.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Bebop

I'm with you! I saw trouble when he got turned on by her flirting. The he's thinking things have gone to far but says OK?

Are we to believe that she's never done anything like this before?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Petite

I forgot this one - can someone be both petite and tall? Isn't the primary factor in a woman being petite is that she's short?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great, very erotic

Please don't listen to the rest of the comments, I'd love a part 2! I think it was well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ignore The Bad

Listen, it may be in the wrong category, but there really isn't a loving girlfriend category. It was a well written story and an interesting view from a boyfriend torn by his love for his woman and his attraction to her love of promiscuous sex. Also, if all of these people shooting you down have so much trouble with the cuckold theme, then why are they reading and complaining that this story is NOT a loving wives story. Clearly they all read the category and knew what they were looking for. Take all the negative comments in stride. Nice story about a bad girl and her bad boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
and, and, and...

I'll start by saying that I found your story erotic, so thank you for writing it. One technical comment though. Many of your sentences contain multiple "ands", such as the following: "She introduced herself and greeted them and asked if they needed anything." It should read, She introduced herself, greeted them, and asked if they needed anything. Notice the comma replacing the "and"?

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
Brave move

Submitting a first story in Loving Wives shows a degree of bravery (or innocence) on the part of the author. The LW commentariat is ferocious. They rate a story on whether they like what the characters are doing rather than whether it's a good story and written well.

ABPonds asked for feedback on his first story, so here goes:

Despite those claiming it was in the wrong category, it was two people in a committed relationship, which should be fair enough even without the marriage certificate. It became a standard cuckold story with all the usual bits of a man being turned on by watching his wife/girlfriend in a sexual relationship with other men. It didn't go the full distance to being a 'cuck' story with him submissively 'cleaning up' afterward.

For what it was, I thought it was well constructed and mostly well written. It is difficult to write dialogue in any sexual encounter, and especially to make it sound realistic, but I doubt that anybody would actually use the words "I love feeling orgasmic moans vibrate on my cock" in the middle of feeling her mouth around his penis. There are a few similar situations through the story.

And to add to the little nit picked by our champion nitpicker SB, 'petite' is not only short, but small overall. Certainly not tall.

But for those who like cuck stories, this one seems to be a fairly standard, well-enough-written one. Stick with it ABP.

Lue

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
LW is a pretty expansive category, and . . .

. . . girlfriends rather than wives is OK with me.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Mr Horny wrote that prostitution is legal in Nevada, but . . .

. . . local option has it illegal in Las Vegas.

In 1972 I was in a laundromat with my step sister when either a showgirl from the Stockman’s Casino or a prostitute from Sue’s brothel came in to do her laundry. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a bra. My step sister was horribly offended, but I pointed out that her industrial strength Maidenform covered more than the halter tops my step sister sometimes wore.

She was not amused. This was in Elmo, Nevada.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Damned auto correct!

It’s Elko, not Elmo, Nevada!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Hmmm

Whatever. Just don’t confuse party girls with wife material

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 4 years ago
Hot story!

Ignore the “burn the bitch” crowd. They would rather read non-erotic stories about he men getting revenge on their wayward women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She's a whore..

And he is an idiot if he thinks she doesn't do this regularly.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
If that's what he wants...

...not for me. He'll be just one of many until he is not at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SLENDER, slim, athletic

but 5'8 isn't petite. 5'2 is petite even 5'3. He's obviously confused about body-type...at least he didn't give her 42E tits! sbrooks103x you nailed it.

abob1abob1over 4 years ago
Please write about room 402!

Ignore the haters. This was awesome! Please write about what happens that night. I hope the intensity jumps up even more!

jesemmojesemmoover 4 years ago
Weak

The story line has been used numerous times in numerous settings. The boyfriend is stupid and might as well walk away and find a girl less sexually hypnotized by sex and strangers. As far as he is concerned she's already moved on and even if she were to come back he could never trust her. She's entered into slutville.

mark73107mark73107over 4 years ago
Shame, shame...

You fucked up kid. You just opened pandora's box, time to hook up with another bitch because this cunt will think that she can turn tricks for better tips(see WHORE in in Websters dictionary)see ya.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

sounds like the boyfriend likes the taste of sperm as much as his girlfriend

BlueexxBlueexxover 4 years ago
I like it, ignore the idiots

These people really struggle to tell the difference between reality and fiction. Please ignore them. I'm looking forward to your next submission. Interested in seeing a pill scene, maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Duh.

Just think what he would have paid to sink that tool into her. But, you have a chucky fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To all the cuck haters

To quote Queen Gertrude, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Is this a case, like vocal homophobes secretly desiring to suck cock? Are all of these cuck haters, like Bebop, just dirty little cuckolds in real life, wanking to stories about their favorite guilty fetish? Or maybe they are frustrated because they want their wives to fuck other men but they won't! Or maybe they are even more frustrated because their wives do fuck other men, but won't permit them to suck out the sperm.

It is bad enough for readers to hate-bash stories, but it it far worse when a writer bashes another person's work not for the quality of the work, but for the subject matter. Publicly ridiculing a topic is a form of blatant and intentional censorship.

If you don't like cuck stories, don't read them. If you do read them then vote them down, or better yet, ignore the topic and rate the story on it's merits. Judge the author for his or her skills and talent, not on the subject matter for which he or she writes.

Cuckold porn and stories are continuously one of the top three adult topics, whether the haters want to accept it or not. If it was NOT popular, people would write about it MUCH less often. Some people write stories for what is popular, not because they embrace the topic in their personal life.

I support an author's right to write on any topic, even if the topic nauseates me. I do not kill people and eat their livers, but enjoyed Silence of the Lambs. I don't want to engage in gay cowboy sex, but I recognize that Brokeback Mountain was well made. As a writer, I hate censorship in any form.

Haven't you cuck haters learned anything? You have been bashing, harassing and threatening authors who write about cuckolds for YEARS and yet everyday a high percentage of the stories are "fag cuck shit". Your attempts to censor them has failed. You just look like pathetic losers who whine anytime something happens that you don't like.

For all the nasty comments, you lot sure read a hell of a lot of cuck stories.

So, maybe you like these stories more than you admit.

As far as THIS story goes, we'll it wasn't Hamlet. Get Grammarly to help with your sentence structure. Get an editor and/or beta reader. Write what you want. Ignore the haters, or better yet, write more and better cuck stories to shove in their faces.

3*.

- John

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Lue

This committed relationship doesn't seem to have much commitment by the female half. Why would a man marry a known whore? I suppose it makes for more harmless infidelity.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
26thNC

It's about as committed as the average LW relationship, I'd reckon.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hey

Keep em coming

abpondsabpondsover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thanks all for the feedback (both constructive and not). I'm thankful that people are actually reading this story!

In future submissions I'll be sure to warn about cuckold themes and likely post in the "Fetish" category. It would be great if Literotica had a dedicated cuckold category as it seems I'm not the only one posting these stories.

This started as an experiment and I've learned a ton, so thank you all again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it, gave ypu a 5- [4.65/5=93% (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-)]! The storyline was really intelligently conceived & skillfully crafted! The story is quite realistic & totally believable.

Staci is a keeper!

Staci is a keeper!

Staci is a keeper!

Accompanied with her loving boyfriend Jackson, Staci went back to Conrad & Greg's cabana to suck their cocks for $1,000! Money was not their only motivation but it did tilt the scale!

It is wickedly kinky when you share your gorgeous girlfriend with rich-&-generous men. You are in a hypnotic trance of sorts & in that state of mind you feel that they are entitled to fuck your girlfrirnd in any of 3 holes at their pleasure... not only that, but you feel honored & special that they have chosen your girlfriend. You become kind of submissive & relegate yourself to "beta male" status.

* * *

Soon after my wife & I moved to Toronto (Canada), she got a part-time casual position in the headoffice of a very successful company. Within weeks a big boss had a water cooler chat with my wife & she soon got a full time permanent position in his department. My wife was telling me that the boss was very nice & polite but it was nevertheless obvious he wanted to get in her pants. I knew she was right! Then she got promoted to a position that requires overnight travel. A conference was coming up where she was to accompany the big boss. A few days prior to the trip, she told me this about her & her boss: "He did a lot for me. I owe him a lot but i do not owe him to sleep with him. I may have made a Faustian bargain because I never told him either Maybe or No. I can either get a sick day or quit the job, or I shall go to the confetence & play it by ear..."

I told her to do her job & go to the conference.

She told me she might be caught between a rock and a hard place. Then she asked me a straight question: "Will you still love me no matter what? Yes or No?"

Of course i told her to go to the conference. I DID HAVE A MORAL DILEMMA @ THE TIME. She had flirted with him. Flirting is not a payment but it is a 'promisory note of sorts! If she says no she is screwed. If she says yes, she will be fucked (literally!) He best bet was to say "yes" because that way she would better her lot, to improve her socioeconomic status. (MONEY was a factor in both Jackson's and my decision

I never regretted the decision! My wife's self-confidence & self-esteem improved big time. She was less inhibited sexually than before. She was better in bed. Period.

She was & still is a keeper.

I love my wife not only truly, madly, & deeply, but also selflessly & unconditionally.

I am a voyeur husband; Jackson is a voyeur boyfriend.

Now you see why i love the story!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
ALL of the cuckolds of the world unite

and leap off the golden gate bridge

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Foreskin

Great story but the foreskin is at the tip of the dick. Not near the stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Over the past 25 years so many friends often traveled there both single groups or couples both dating and married. Also plenty who relocated there. This story is very common. It’s easy for hot girls to make money fucking down there . A lot of the hot girls in the pools and bars are offered big money to fuck even though they are not hookers and it’s hard to resist as one put it we’re having sex anyway and it’s not like a street walker . It’s how they justify. People get crazy down there. Some friends went down on a bachelor party , 8 guys and the second night hung out with a bachelorette party of five girls from LA . They offered the girls big bucks to spend 24 hrs in there suite and it became s big orgy . They fucked and switched and dped doing all crazy shit . The pics and videos were sick , you wouldn’t believe it if you didn’t see it . Lots of viagra. Two girls wound up being single when the wedding came and two guys went down . They even got the bride the morning of. One guy even hooked up with the married older sister of the bride. They had blocks of rooms held so her hubby took the kids up and she went to my friends room . He fuck her in her virgin ass and made her swallow his load before leaving and going back to her room . He said she had to kiss hubby. Guys would go out there and some would try to dp a different girl every night every time they went . Mostly successful might I add . It’s really scary how slutty woman get in that environment

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anony 8/23

Nice story about your wife having sex with her boss to keep her job. Sorry to enlighten you that you don't have a wife, you have a prostitute. But hey, if it works for you, great! Here's hoping you can afford her services in the future.

GoonShitGoonShitover 4 years ago
Foreskin

Lol yeah agree'd about the foreskin. I was super confused as to what was going on at that part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First

For even a first story it is a load of crap.Dont bother with anymore.

IainmoreIainmoreover 4 years ago
The Anon Slags

The Anon slags are too lazy, lack the imagination or the wit to be constructive and hey - they don't write anything themselves so ignore the fuckwits!!

If you keep writing it will get better but nothing will satisfy the Anon slags. That is just how they get off in reality.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Good first effort

You acknowledged the cuckold dilemma but you skirted the negative side. Delving more into the risk that sharing her means loss of respect for him and potentially total erosion of the relationship.

BigVic77BigVic77over 4 years ago
Nice!

Good story, and well written. Please ignore the weirdos who get so offended by cuckold stories and yet appear to read them all avidly...

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Waiting for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm jealous!

I love this story and dream of having a prostitute girlfriend like Staci. I would have French kissed her deeply after those blow jobs though. Part two needed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect

I loved this story and am eagerly waiting for part 2

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
That’s not a girlfriend

That’s a fuck bitch. Enjoy the ride but don’t get her pregnant and don’t move in with her.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
No question

She’s been a prostitute all along.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

Wow that was fucking hot. Not much of a girlfriend though, and if they go to suite 402, he's not much of man. Great first story abponds, look forward to more fun stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Greg's dick slid down her throat. Her nose was now tightly pressed against Greg's foreskin as he held her there"

Do you know what foreskin is?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Agreed have fun but move on when you want to get serious

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous