All Comments on 'Poolside Manner'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"Put my skull through the headboard"...

Best

Line

EVER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I feel cheated

I had an aunt that I really had the hots for and in my teens I did everything to try to get her to notice me. I would try to show her my dick so often it was probably pitiful, leaving doors open while I changed clothes or dried off after showering, but all I got from her was a disgusted look and rolling eyes. Then again I didn't have a big one like this kid did. I still loved the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MHMMMM

Typical bullshit,, she has fucking basket balls for tits and wimpy has a fucking telephone pole for a cock

smfh,, sorry loser,, an ace is all it gets ,, even that is about a million times more that it deserves

MisterReasonMisterReasonover 9 years agoAuthor
Funniest comment ever!

Good or bad I leave the comments up, even when they are illiterate but this one anon troll is hilarious.

"TOO SHORT

SO BAD AND NOT SENSUAL OR EROTIC. READ GOOD STORIES TO SEE HOW GOOD WRITERS DO. LEARN OR QUIT."

It's a bad story and it's too short? That's like the line in Annie Hall - "The food here is terrible - and the portions are too small." You wrote one paragraph and none of the three sentences are structured even close to correctly.

As for your "LEARN OR QUIT" command, fuck you knuckle dragger. I've written over 80 stories and it took me this long to get an abusive comment so I'm happy.

csltcsltover 9 years ago
loved It!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: 'Too Short'

It's a real pity adult literacy and joined-up thinking aren't compulsory in the schools today, if they were this lemonhead might have actually realised just how asinine his comment was; just because you can read doesn't make you literate, for the same reason that standing in a garage doesn't make you a car. I enjoyed this story, it was fun, and funny, because I followed the author's intent and suspended belief in order to enjoy the fun. Get the Popsicle stick out of your butt and try and unbend a little, you room-temperature IQ clown.

bigkkmbigkkmover 9 years ago
Nice story..

Short and to the point with a "you are there" feel to it. Looking forward to reading more.

MisterNaturalMisterNaturalover 9 years ago
Ignore the trolls

They get tired of ripping SamuelX and having him ignore them so they branch out to the rest of us. I liked the story and the sassy aunt was a hoot, and the family was portrayed well enough to be believable. As for the kid having a big cock, if you take away that feature from literotica it would kill more than half the stories, and the aunt wasn't a knockout but a ordinary chunky woman with big boobs. Nice to think that if people make comments they could at least read.

MisterteaMisterteaabout 2 years ago

It's well written as a bit of fun, and there are some hilarious lines, but it isn't erotic in the slightest. Clearly that "troll" you mention actually did have a genuine point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous