All Comments on 'Poor Little Cassie Ch. 02'

by teachgirl1980

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 12 years ago
Oh Teach Girl,

when you ended chapter 1 of this wonderful tale, I thought, "This was a great story!" But, I wondered, how could Teach Girl add a second chapter that would be even half as good?

I need not have worried,

Teach Girl, you have surpassed the very high standard you set with the first chapter. Thank You! Please, a chapter 3?

A "5" for certain...again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

CHAPTER 3 SOON ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dirty girl

Wow. It gets better and better. I can’t wait to see what delights you have in store for the little slut. Girls like that can’t get enough cock.

CoventinaNyxCoventinaNyxover 10 years ago
Nice

Very hot chapter 2. Can't wait to read three.

chive12chive12over 10 years ago
Great story line

I want to skip to the end so bad to see how it ends but I wont I want to read them all as it builds and builds..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This started out pretty good. And the flow of the story was spot on.

However, the end of the third installment took the story to a dark place.

I tried to push through it ,in the hopes that it would get better. But it just got worse.

If you want write stories, then write. But if all you are after is somewhere to leave the darkness you have inside ,then you leave it where it will never be found. Not where it can e found at the end of a few keystrokes

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All Cassie has do is tell daddy those two morons raped her and they would spend the next 25yrs in prison who do you think everyone would believe. Who does Tony think he fucking is I hope he gets what coming to him. Cassie should tell daddy she doesn't want to go to the Christmas party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous