All Comments on 'Poor Little Cassie Ch. 04'

by teachgirl1980

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

keep them coming...

dbroseleydbroseleyabout 12 years ago

Just got done with this chapter an can hardly wait see what is going to happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mommie dearest

Nice twist bringing mommy into the mix. Cant wait to see where you go now!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent Series, please do more......

Excellent Series, please do more........

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ick

The incest was gross. Put the story in that section! There’s no reluctance/non-consent anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, yeah Tony will get her home. Maybe by the morning or later the next day sometime? Either way she will be totally fucked out and dripping cum out of her ass and pussy. Cassie's stomach will be full too. So far she has had nothing to eat so the drinks will be doing to her head and poof, she is gone. How many guys will she have to take? Well, maybe we will get a count in the coming chapters. So far, she is ok with everything but will probably find out just how nasty Tony really is. I do hope she is able to get out with some shred of dignity.

Rifraff123Rifraff123over 2 years ago

I loved it the 5th time as much as the first. God we need more of little Cassie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was into this until the incest. Instant turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love that she had her mom eat her out and enjoy that. Would even be greater if the mom knew and both of them enjoyed it, and then get fucked together.

Or maybe even put them in a sixty-nine and have them eat each other. It'd be a great turn on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous