All Comments on 'Poor Little Heidi'

by STEVEN VANE

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a hot little girl she is!

I loved the story and would love to love her too!

Shouldn't it be in the exhibitionist category? Either way keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice story!

Where can I find you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more

please write more stories about this bottomless hungry exhibitionist girl!!

amazing work!!!

STEVEN VANESTEVEN VANEabout 13 years agoAuthor
About feedback

I thank you all for your kind feedback and emails. As far as the category is concerned it was meant to be in the exhibitionist category but the editors decided to change it. There really wasn't any true incest involved. I'm happy that others see it that way too. Thanks,

H

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice storie

when you rite your next storie add in some spanking from uncel george cant WATE to read the next one hope its soon thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awsome Story!

I love this story, I hope you pick up your story from your college years when you go home on summer break or when you visit your uncle George and he has his friends over to welcome you home.8

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my wife has the same story.

My wife grew up in a rural area on a farm in Mississipi. She lived with her grandfather from the time she was 7 yo until she was 20 yo. She grew up only wearing a t-shirt and was never allowed to wear underwear. When at home she was always bottomless even when her grandfathers friends or farm workers were at their house or farm. She grew up thinking it is natural to be naked from the waist down and was comfortable being botttomless around my friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Naughty Nieces,cousins,wife,daughter and grand daughter !

Don't feel sorry for "Poor Little Heidi" she loved every moment of it ! ALL of the females in my family never wear panties and LOVE to wear short skirts that are short enough to show their asses and pussies in public and of course I love it too. My wife is 5'-4" and 120 #, the daughter is 5'-8" and about 130# and the grand daughter is nearly 6' and a 120# and the three of them are quite a sight wearing short skirts without panties. When any of them bend the slightest bit or raise their arms they are exposed. The grand daughter in high heels shows up skirt standing straight up. They all love to show and I'm proud they do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Update

Hi there Gasman. Loved that story. It's been a while... it would be interesting to find out how Heidi's fellow students continued to guide her on her journey of discovery. Any chance you'll pick up where you left off?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very nice story

I really liked this story. It reminded me of some parts of my own childhood. Growing up my mother and I were often in panties or naked at home. My parents taught us the proper sleeping attire for a woman is nude. My mother didn't work so she could go a week without putting on a stitch. If company showed up, then we'd either get dressed or hide until they left. The exception was my father's two closest friends. They were only honorary uncles, but IF they came alone, my mother and I would stay nude with them. When that happened, my father would be EXTRA nice to my mother. We lived outside of town so we didn't have any neighbors close enough to see. When my body started making changes I kept a bra on almost all times.

Then one day some guy friends of my older brother showed up and got an eye-full of my mother fully bare before she could duck into her room to dress. My brother's friends wouldn't stop talking about our mother being naked. My room was right next door so I could hear everything. My brother was trying to calm them down but it wasn't working. His friends were BONKERS over seeing their first naked woman. The conversation eventually turned to being about me. The guys wanted to know if I streaked too. When my brother said I did that too I felt like screaming out of embarrassment, but then they'd all know I was eavesdropping. I was only wearing a bra.

At 15 I saw my first dirty magazines. A girl friend of mine had found her father's stash and showed them to me. I was curious, shocked and jealous. I wanted a body like that. I wanted to be in a magazine like that. When I commented that, if I ever grew into a body like those women I'd happily pose for those magazines too, my girlfriend corrected me saying I had and said, of our friends, I had that best body. That got me thinking and feeling that I now WANTED to be seen nude by men and boys.

Going nude at home again wasn't the same as when I was younger. Nobody said much but we all felt it and knew it. Like this Heidi, I found I LOVED exposing myself to my father's friends. If I was home and heard either's voices, my clothes would vanish and I'd suddenly stay near them and hanging on every phrase. I loved it best if I was alone with them, one on one. They NEVER touched me, but they did talk kindly and honestly. Due to my honorary uncles advise I started dating boys my age. I love them for those times. Now as a wife and mother I'm starting to see the same pattern forming that I grew up with

merrySMmerrySMover 5 years ago
Poor thing.

Just found this, hope there are more stories about poor Heidi or similar. Would love to have had them stick their fingers in her more than they did at the beginning. That would have been a great section to elaborate on, them doing more and more sneakily inappropriate sexual things to her. Maybe get her alone and put veggies up her and and a little anal fingering. She likes it but feels bad.

However love your style and imagination. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous