All Comments on 'Poor Simon Ch. 01'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bubblepopmeibubblepopmeiover 13 years ago

Its hot so far.. I like how he's already being referred to with female pronouns. I can identify with him.

I'm not much for pain, but I'll follow along for the promise of pleasure.

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
curious

I know Simon was blinded by grief, but surely even through all of that he would have paused and been a little leery of someone he'd never met a day in his life claiming to be his uncle? I love your story line-- not the nonconsent but the rest of it. I am of the opinion that if your mind is not willing then its still rape b/c your body can be manipulated to respond.

I am curious to find out how this chubby guy chose Simon and who he really is...

*what type of prisoner suns herself by the pool instead of trying to escape?

Its very good for a first story & I wish you luck & success in this series :)

Cruel2BKindCruel2BKindover 13 years agoAuthor
hi avidreader!

all i can tell you now is that all will be revealed... and i know that any kind of nonconsent is rape, but this is from the point of view of a very young innocent boy who is confused and grieving and terrified, his thoughts are not always clear.

thanks to everyone for commenting, ch. 2 is already out and 3 is on the way...

JoyStick56JoyStick56over 13 years ago
verry good.

Good, clear and understandable. like the story line.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago

Hi I am coming back to this again, as I read it before but couldn't quite get into it properly. I read Tenderness this morning and I thought I would come back to Poor Simon.

Starting again as I got up to Chapter 5 before I am possibly looking at it with clearer eyes and am impressed with the way the story unfolded and am hoping that there is a good outcome at the end lol.... onwards and upwards as they onto the next chapter...

justme2032justme2032over 9 years ago
lucky simon

Little Simon should just submit and enjoy himself.

TerriCTerriCover 7 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to to reading the rest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous