Popcorn, Extra Butter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brenda and me saw that one," he remembered. "Oh, and that one."

Brenda McNamara had been his high school sweetheart. Somewhere after graduation and before college, she became pregnant. So Danny put off his plans to go to college and married her. He worked off-shore while she got a job at the Baggett Mattress factory. His drinking was pretty heavy at that time, but then again, everyone drank like he drank.

As her belly grew, so did Danny's thirst for alcohol. And so did his resentment of Brenda. Had she just been a little more diligent in her birth control, he'd be in college, possibly playing football as a walk-on, partying, having fun. He had loved her in high school, but that had been high school.

By the time Brenda gave birth to Matthew Lacombe, named after his maternal grandfather, Danny was convinced he hated Brenda McNamara Lacombe as deeply as any man could hate his wife.

And his drinking continued to increase. The screaming fights also increased. Then he came home to their trailer after working fourteen days off-shore, to find that the trailer was empty.

Her parents gleefully told the drunk, belligerent Danny that Brenda had been having a three month affair with a US Marine and had gone with Lieutenant Bob Chastaine back to San Diego, California. And had taken Danny's son with her. Having very little money to fight the divorce, or the custody, Danny had no choice but to let Brenda and Matthew go.

Matthew Lacombe was twelve years old before Danny would manage to draw a sober breath. Danny had been unemployed for the last year of his drinking; the oil company had no choice but to let him go after he'd had a drunken fight with a foreman on the rig floor.

But standing in front of the bulletin board, Danny remembered some of the films with fondness.

"Tom Hanks was great in that one," he said. "Oh! And that one had the Fonz in it."

Arriving home after class that evening, Carter was obviously still upset about their argument the previous evening. The young man wisely said nothing to Danny though. Danny smirked as Jenny now had one of Carter's tee shirts on, an old Metallica tee shirt, or 'Meta-Licker' as Danny called them. The two were entwined as they sat out on the small porch of the house, smoking cigarettes.

Danny fixed himself dinner, cleaned up, then went to his bedroom to study. At some point, he heard the unmistakable sounds of sex start up. He had not heard the two lovebirds come in. But he could certainly hear them grunting and thumping.

Danny got up and shut the door to his bedroom; Jenny seemed to be quite vocal.

"Fuck! Love young cock, fuck me," Jenny encouraged.

"At your age? Hard to find anything but young cock," Danny thought.

The next evening, Danny managed to get to the Willingness Is the Key meeting in time to set it up, make the coffee.

"Hey, where's Jenny?" Jamie asked, Hailee, Grace, and Morgan Wolfe in tow.

"Hey Damien, coffee ready yet?" Hailee asked.

"His name is..." Grace started, but a look from Jamie silenced her.

"Jenny? Don't know; came straight here after class," Danny admitted.

A text sent to Carter's phone was ignored.

"Must be on their way, Danny shrugged.

But by eight o'clock, Carter and Jenny had not shown up. By nine o'clock, after the meeting, a second text message sent to Carter's phone was ignored.

"Hey uh, Hailee," Danny screwed up his courage as the room emptied.

"Yeah?" she smiled sweetly at him.

"Hey uh, you ever see 'Night Shift?'" Danny asked.

"No, don't think so," Hailee screwed up her face, thinking. "What's it about?"

"Anyway, it's a super cute movie; they're showing it this Saturday at the U.L.D. Student Union," Danny said, wishing Jamie, Morgan, and Grace would quit smirking at him from behind Hailee.

"Oh yeah?" Hailee asked.

"It uh, it starts at three; I'd really like it if I could take you," Danny said, resisting the urge to give Jamie, Morgan, and Grace the finger.

"Saturday?" Hailee asked, turning to confirm with Jamie.

"Nothing going on that I know about," Jamie said.

"Okay," Hailee said.

"Great," Danny said, face flushed. I uh, listen, I'll come get you about one? Go to Taste of Sicily's for some pizza..."

"Ooh, I like their calzones," Hailee interrupted.

"Or calzones," Danny agreed.

"Okay, see you, Darren," Hailee agreed, resting her small hand on his arm for a moment, then turning and following Jamie, Grace, and Morgan out of the room.

"Way to go, way to go, way to go!" Danny congratulated himself and hurriedly put everything away.

His good mood evaporated upon arriving home. Both Carter and Jenny were well into a monumental drunk. Carter was also quite belligerent, spoiling for a fight.

"Jamie?" Danny said into his phone. "Hey, Jenny and Carter are both drunk as skunks; I'm kicking them out.

He had locked himself in his truck to get away from Carter. Now Carter hammered on his window, screaming insults. Danny then called Paul, Carter's sponsor, telling Paul he was kicking Carter out.

"Do it, man," Paul said.

"No, Paul, get your ass down here and help me," Danny ordered.

"Fuck, fine, fine, son of a bitch," Paul snapped.

David also agreed to come. Danny blew his horn, startling Carter enough to get the drunk, angry man away from the truck. Then Danny backed out of his driveway and waited.

Jamie and Morgan gently, but firmly helped Jenny into the rear of Jamie's car. The police helped Carter none too gently into the rear of a cruiser. Danny had no choice but to call the police when Carter brandished a large kitchen knife and threatened the three AA men.

"My fucking house, my fucking house too," Carter screamed at Danny. "I pay rent here, mother fucker."

"Never boring," Paul joked.

"Nope, sobriety's never boring," David agreed.

With Paul's help, Danny put Carter's clothing and other possessions into two cardboard boxes. Those boxes were put into Carter's car.

The next morning, Danny called into work and said he'd be a little late. Home Depot in Elgee sold him two new locks and he managed to install them before eight thirty. He did not know when Carter would be arraigned, but wanted to have it done before that time.

"Nope, never boring," he thought as he started his day at the library.

On Saturday, he smiled as Coleen and Collette, two blonde haired 'Fairy Princess' actors spoke fluent Spanish to the predominantly Latin groups of children as they read stories and helped the children with simple arts and crafts. Then, at eleven thirty, he blazed a path to his home.

"How does one dress for a date with someone half their age?" he asked as he threw a pair of button fly jeans on his bed.

Morgan, one of the girls living with Jamie, had teased Danny once about ironing his blue jeans. As hard as it was, Danny resisted the urge to iron his blue jeans.

But he did iron his pull over shirt. Giving a quick gargle with mouthwash, Danny checked his watch, then paced back and forth, nerves building up.

"Fuck it," he smiled and drove to Jamie's house.

An excited squeal went up when he knocked on Jamie's kitchen door and Danny actually laughed out loud.

"You're ten minutes early; she says she's not ready yet," Grace yelled through the door.

"Open that door," Jamie yelled.

"I'm not dressed for swimming," Danny said when Grace yanked the door open.

"Swimming?" Morgan asked.

"Yeah, this is the estrogen pool, right?" Danny asked.

"Ha ha, you not funny," Grace said.

"Hey," Hailee said as she waddled into the kitchen.

"Hey, you look beautiful," Danny said.

"Jesus, please," Hailee scoffed. "Whatever, Darrel, look at me! I'm big as a house."

"You're pregnant, and you're beautiful," he said.

Then from behind his back, he pulled the flowers he'd bought at the Super One grocery store.

"I know, a little old-fashioned, but..." he said.

Hailee's eyes filled with tears as she looked at the simple bouquet.

"What?" Danny asked, concerned.

"No one, I've never..." she sniffed.

She wiped her nose with the back of her hand

"Thank you, Danny, they're beautiful," she sniffled.

"Wow; she got his name right!" Grace and Morgan said.

"What?" Hailee asked her roommates.

Danny let Hailee hold his arm as he led her to his truck. He helped the girl up into the truck, then ran around to his side.

Over her sausage, mushroom and sun dried tomato calzone, Hailee told Danny that Jenny had left early Friday morning, after stealing sixty dollars from Jamie's purse. She did not know, had not heard anything about Carter.

"Smelling her? Don't miss drinking at all," Hailee admitted. "You right or left handed?"

"Right handed; you?" Danny asked.

"Left handed," Hailee said.

They lingered for a while, played a few video games on the consoles the pizzeria had in a corner, then left the building. He drove to the campus of the university, then parked in front of the Student Union building. Again, he was a gentleman, opening Hailee's door for her.

"You know, this is my first date in sobriety?" Hailee blurted out as they walked slowly toward the building.

"Really?" Danny asked.

"Yeah," Hailee said, then put her small head against his shoulder. "Glad it's with you, Durwood."

"Me too," Danny admitted.

He turned to her and softly kissed her on her lips.

"Yeah, glad it's with you," Hailee reaffirmed.

Inside the building, Hailee pulled Danny toward the concession stand.

"Get me a popcorn, extra butter," she demanded. "Got to go tinkle."

"What you want to drink?" he asked her.

"Bottled water they got it, Sprite or Seven Up they don't," she said, waddling as quickly as she could toward the women's room.

"We got bottled water," the student behind the counter smiled. "Large, extra-large, or giant popcorn?"

"Extra-large and give me a bottle of water too," Danny smiled.

Hailee joined him again and they stood aside as the previous movie goers trouped out of the theater. Then they walked in.

The theater was half-full. Obviously many of the early patrons had decided to stick around for the next movie.

"Here," Hailee decided and pulled him down an aisle.

"Aw, don't want to sit all the way in the back so we can make out?" he teased her.

"We can make out right here too," she smiled and again leaned her head against him.

For fifteen minutes, they sat and quietly chatted. Hailee constantly grabbed handful of the popcorn.

Slowly, they were joined by a few other students. Finally the theater darkened and some trailers began to play.

"Hey, David" Hailee said.

"Yeah?" Danny asked.

In answer, she kissed him softly. Then she giggled.

"Want to know why I wanted extra butter?" she whispered.

"You like it?" he asked.

She thrust her tongue into his mouth. Danny almost pulled away when he felt her hand at his crotch.

""It's good and slippery," she whispered and kissed him again.

"Where's the zipper?" she asked after a moment of fumbling with his crotch.

"Button fly," he whispered back, after making sure no one was paying any attention to them.

She managed to get his cock into the open and wrapped a greasy hand around his hardening cock.

Danny's cock was not the largest one Hailee had ever seen. The one that had impregnated her had been at least eight and a half inches, maybe nine inches long and quite thick. But Danny's cock was a nice one, with a thick shaft and a nicely flared mushroom shaped head.

She kissed him again, then nibbled on his neck as she stroked his six and a half inches.

"Let me know when you're close," Hailee whispered.

"Oh God," Danny murmured.

She giggled and leaned against him.

"Hailee, I'm, I'm about to..." Danny warned, the feelings bubbling up in his guts.

Hailee dropped a napkin over the head of his cock and sped up her stroking.

"Shit," Danny groaned as quietly as he could as he emptied his balls into her napkin.

There must have been a great deal of extra butter in the large tub; Hailee stroked Danny to a second climax before the movie ended. As the credits began to roll, she sighed.

"That was so sweet," she said. "I love happy endings."

"Yeah? Me too," Danny quipped.

Hailee didn't get the sexual reference; Danny didn't explain it.

"Oh, oh, you going to the Fifth Tradition speaker meeting tonight?" Hailee asked.

"You? You going, I'll go," Danny asked as they stepped out into the bright sunlight.

"Got to; Morgan's telling her story," Hailee said.

"Well, I've got to go home and wash off some butter," Danny said and she giggled.

She then bounced up on her tiptoes and kissed him.

"So, I uh, what? Pick you up at seven, seven thirty?" Danny asked.

"Or you could just take me to your house and I'll just hang out while you get cleaned up," Hailee suggested.

In the truck, Hailee pulled her cell phone out, texted someone, then responded. By the time Danny had reached his house, she was busily texting.

Danny did not say anything, but he thought it was very rude. It was bad enough that this adorable little sexpot seemed incapable of remembering his name. But to sit in his truck, out on a date, texting someone did not sit well with him.

He helped her out of his truck and walked her to the front door. He did notice, with some satisfaction, that she'd put her cell phone away.

"This is nice; need some flowers right there, though," Hailee commented as Danny struggled to remember which key went for his new lock.

"Yeah? Had a bunch of them; where I got your bouquet from," Danny said.

"David! It is not! Really?" Hailee gasped.

She slapped his arm when he laughed.

"Want anything?" he asked as he put her on his couch. "Got some apple juice, oh, got some coke..."

"Got coffee?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am, I do," he agreed.

He made a pot of coffee, then poured her a mug. She called out that she wanted cream and sugar and he fixed her coffee.

"All right," he said and kissed her.

"Hey Darnell, why's it smell liked popcorn in here?" she smirked.

"Cute, real cute," he smiled and she laughed.

He selected a second pair of briefs and jeans and found a button down shirt that wasn't in need of ironing.

He washed off in the bathroom and resisted the urge to stroke his cock a third time.

He did not dawdle long, just scrubbed his cock and balls, his underarms, then got out of the shower and toweled himself dry.

"Hailee?" he asked, stepping into the living room.

"Bedroom," she called out.

He almost shot his load when he stepped into his bedroom and saw her lounging on his bed. Her big, swollen belly was pale, her small breasts had puffy nipples, and her prominent pubic mound was covered by a dense thicket of brown curls.

He stretched out on the bed next to her and kissed her.

"Asked Miss Jamie if it was all right," Hailee admitted.

Danny realized that must have been who she was texting and what she was so frantically texting her sponsor about.

He kissed her again, then bent his head and nibbled lightly on her nipples.

"Oh God, don't," she whined, shivering. "Shit! They're so super sensitive."

He nibbled on her breasts, avoiding her sensitive nipples. Then he kissed her distended belly. His large hands massaged her flesh and she cooed in contentment.

Then he playfully bit her hip.

"Ow!" she giggled.

He then wiggled down and pulled her pubic hair with his teeth.

"Ow!" she giggled again.

Her pussy was slick with her excitement and the fragrance was a musky one. He kissed and nibbled on her mound for a moment, then used his thumbs to open her up. He licked up and down her wet slit and she cooed.

Then he delved his tongue inside of her.

"Fuck!" Hailee murmured encouragement.

Danny found her swollen clitoris and licked and sucked it, then continued to lap at her pussy, tasting her, enjoying her taste.

"Fuck!" Hailee murmured again.

Her orgasm was slow in building. When she finally did crest, though, it was a loud climax. Then he freed his aching cock and entered her, careful not to put any weight on her belly.

"Oh, God Danny, fuck, yes," Hailee screamed as he slid his cock into her.

She was tight and warm. He could feel her muscles gripping his cock, milking his cock.

His cock wasn't the biggest she'd ever had, but she'd not had cock in almost five months, so Hailee was thoroughly enjoying their coupling. She could feel the flared head of his cock thrusting in and out of her, rubbing deliciously along her walls.

Even in a somewhat awkward position, Hailee was an energetic lover. And a noisy one. Danny was sure his neighbors on the left, the right, and behind them knew he was having sex. They certainly knew when both Hailee and he climaxed.

"God damn, Danny, that was fucking beautiful," Hailee sighed as her second orgasm waned.

"Yeah, yeah it was," he agreed and pulled his shrinking cock from her pussy.

He went to his bathroom, wet a face cloth and brought it back to the bedroom. He sponged her pussy clean, passionately kissing her as he did so.

When he returned to his bedroom again, she was again on her phone, texting.

"So, who you texting now?" he asked as he found his tennis shoes.

"Miss Jamie," she said, not looking up from her phone. "Want to know if it's too soon say I love you."

"Well, what's she say?" Danny asked.

"Says get my ass home and we'll talk about it," Hailee admitted.

Danny helped her get dressed. Then he helped her out to his truck. The ride to Jamie Baggett's house was a quiet one.

"Want me pick you up for the meeting?" he asked.

"No, I'll see you there," she quietly said, kissed him again, then let herself into the house.

The moment he got home, Danny called David.

"This dog was running, running away from an abusive master. It ran and ran," David said after Danny told him about the date, about the sex.

"Oh God, this better not be..." Danny groaned.

"And finally, it lay down to get some rest," David continued. "But it had fallen asleep next to a railroad track. A train came along and it cut the dog's tail off. You know how a dog will bite you if you pull its tail? Well, it turned to bite the train. And the train knocked the dog's head off."

"David, I'm not going to..." Danny argued.

"The moral of the story? Don't lose your head over a piece of tail," David concluded.

They chatted some more, David reminding Danny to stay in the moment.

Danny arrived early for the Fifth Tradition meeting and talked quietly with Paul, Dennis and Mitch. Paul said he'd not heard from Carter, had no idea if Carter had been arraigned or not.

"Well, car's gone so he probably did get out," Danny said.

"Hey!" Hailee cheerfully said and kissed Danny, then plopped down in the chair next to Danny.

Mitch, Dennis, and Paul looked at Danny, eyebrows raised.

"Oh, oh! Miss Jamie? She likes that old people stuff?" Hailee suddenly said.

"Careful, Honey, there's old people around," Mitch playfully warned. And some of us can hear."

"And there was this song? Oh God, by that, that piano guy, the gay one?" Hailee said.

"Narrows it down," Dennis chuckled.

"Gay piano guys? Is there such a thing?" Paul asked.

"Anyway, it was on the radio; it just seemed perfect, like God was singing to me," Hailee said, resting her hand on his arm, staring up into his warm brown eyes. "Daniel my lover, you are older than me..."

"That's 'Daniel my BROTHER,'" Dennis corrected.

"Hey, hey, guys? Come on, God was talking to her," Danny said.

"And at least she remembers his name," Grace said to Jamie.

"Know how you can tell it's a second date in AA?" Big Brian Breaux said as he sat down next to Jamie.

"How?" at least three people on the aisle asked.

"There's a U-Haul in the driveway," Big Brian joked.

(He was called 'Big Brian' because there was a second Brian Breaux that had recently joined AA. 'Little Brian' was a short, round man that had been a member of NA for nearly a year before whiskey led him into relapsing. Since then, Little Brian went to AA. His ex-wife, Jade Breaux continued to go to NA meetings but also continued to drink.)