All Comments on 'Popping Cherries'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
:)

This is the story for any girl who ever had a crush on a high school teacher. I know I sure did...thanks for the great read and cum! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW!!!! brilliant story thank you:)

WOW!!!! brilliant story thank you:)

keep writing how sexy and sensual thank you I enjoyed it very much mmmmmmmmmmmm:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of the best

Your descriptions of both characters are great - she's shy and innocent but willing. You also get to the point and don't blabber on. there's no degrading stuff, it's all sexy and tasteful. Although the virgin ass-fucking is unrealistic in that she enjoys such pain... but that's poetic licence! (SIDENOTE TO REAL-LIFE GUYS: virgin ass-fucking hurts and 99% of girls are NOT like the girl in this story!)

Good work though. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very good

Awesome story, thanks...very much enjoyed it!

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 16 years ago
WOW!

I can't believe it! Even the "Anony-mice" agree about how good your story is!!! That HAS to be a first! This is one of the best stories I have read, if only for the reason that, half-way through, I was already thinking of asking to write a sequel; after reading the ending, there is no need! You did just as good a job ending the story as you did with the rest of it! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice!

Would've liked to hear more of Clarissa's perspective and internal reactions. And the basically unlubricated anal defloration detracted from the otherwise above-average realism. But on the whole, a very entertaining and sexy tale! Now, where the fuck can I find a gal like Clarissa?! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice

Great story! Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic!! Wow, what a fantasy, a good-looking 40-ish teacher famous for taking virginities! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I was in high-school a beautiful cheerleader that I was interested in had a fling with a teacher. It was not known but by very few. Bit it all came out when the teacher moved away before his contract was over and the girl took a trip to the abortion clinic. WOW just WOW. I was in shock. I couldn't believe they killed an innocent child.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...