All Comments on 'Porn Night'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Hot

A tremendous tale about a loving husband and wife enjoying a fantasy evening together. Life should be this good.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
His own personal slut, . . .

isn't. She's his wife. Love it.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A good story about a loving couple...

A good story about a loving couple...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty funny stuff

And at least there weren't any willing cuckolds to be seen. But you need an editor. And I found it a little difficult to believe he would get that worked up mid-morning, just from a phone call from his wife. They've done this before, so no surprises there. They've been married for a while, so no surprises there. You either needed a better buildup for his excitment or you needed to tone it down and make their conversation a little more light hearted. Overall a fun read.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
A not bad story.....

.....In the wrong fucking category. Cheating, Swinging is that so hard to understand when you read? This belongs in romantic or erotic 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

Right category. Getting sick and tired of the humiliating cuckold tales dominating this category. It's refreshing to see something different for a change. The cucks think they own this category. There is a reason that the majority of their stories get low scores, but for some reason they don't seem to understand that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave it a 5

Entertaining. That's what it's all about. No cuckies and no humiliation. How are we going to make it through the night without them? Just kidding. Plenty of trash to go around, just click on the rest of the offerings in LW today.

andyinozandyinozover 8 years ago
Such a welcome change

Much better than the wimpy cuckold stories. Here is a really loving wife getting her man, and herself, turned on to the point of distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Gordo, you are not the category police. It was a hot story of a wife stretching her sexual limits as part of a fantasy. It was a good story.

Good job, Geronimo!

voucher776voucher776over 8 years ago
best line on the site

'my x wife was a gold digger and had the morals of a pirate'

good tale, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Admin, do your job

just perusing the comments , isn't it obvious to the Admin of Lit that the L.W. category needs something done ! the Cuck lovers of the world will continue to torpedo a good BTB story , while everyone else savages the Cuck lover stories !

I believe (I'm certainly not the 1st to say) that a reclassification of the L.W. category needs to happen ! Personally , L.W. , Non erotic , and occasionally Letters and Transcripts are the only catagories that I peruse, and I would like to see a breakdown of my favorite category so that I no longer have to waste a part of my life reading some sick assed Cuck's fantasy ! if nothing else, then please put the Tag's at the start of the story, so that we can see if the offering is to our personal liking (sans squicks) !

barefootgirl69barefootgirl69over 8 years ago
Once Again

You write a very erotic story! There's nothing sexier than calling your guy up and teasing him. Doesn't matter how long you've been together or how many times the scene has played out, that call is arousing. Can't wait to read more from my favorite writer.

Tuzolto54Tuzolto54over 8 years ago
Outstanding

Now this is a loving wives story. Contrary to what some have said, yes a phone call from your wife early in the day can get you horn as a teenager. A great story about a husband and wife that have not let the fires go out.

Tuzolto54Tuzolto54over 8 years ago
Outstanding

Now this is a loving wives story. Contrary to what some have said, yes a phone call from your wife early in the day can get you horn as a teenager. A great story about a husband and wife that have not let the fires go out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gordo

Actually, the label is extra marital fun, which the vasr majotity of your precious BTB is not, as they contain no sexy fun and are strictly vicious fetishistic revenge stories of non eroric nature. There is variety here, either shut your fat cakehole and deal with it or fuck off elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun fantasy

This is a great story. The world would be a better place if more wives had fantasies like this and were willing to share them. This couple's marriage won't go stale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Geronifaaaaagggggg !

1*.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Almost perfect story. If more wives were like this; and if more husbands responded in kind, no divorces, no cheating.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I keep saying it but I love the way you write these, just sorry that they are just so short

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.