Porn Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa's strident tone eventually seeps through. "Don't waste it!" she squeaks, shoving Alan's hand away from his cock.

Alan blinks, then mumbles, "I'm gonna come."

"Then stand up and let me wank it all out of you." Melissa squeezes one breast with her spare hand, the other cranking at Alan. "Come on, babe, hurry up. Aim it at me."

He's moving round to face her when the first squirt gushes out, the burst of fluid catching Melissa across the bridge of her nose and her cheek.

"Oh God!" she cries out, more of the stuff splashing onto her shoulder, thick gouts of cum flicking out of her husband.

Alan grimaces and grunts. "Fuck," he snarls, replacing his wife's hand with his own fist. "Jesus, that's good," he adds on a gasp, tugging away as the hot, viscous rain continues to pour.

When it's all over, there's a shivering thread dangling from the end of his cock, and, just like she'd seen in the video clip, Melissa is smeared with cum. There's a glistening rope clinging to her hair, dollops of cream on her cheeks. Spunk runs over her breasts while her hands smear it all over her skin.

"Somebody was turned on," grins Melissa, unfazed at the deluge and thrilled by depravity.

"It's you," Alan gasps, wide-eyed as he surveys the carnage he's wrought. "I've been going mental all day just thinking about you."

Melissa clambers upright, examining the front of her body for signs of any errant blobs which might plop to the floor. She wipes at her face with the heels of both hands, spreading goo away from her eyes while looking down at Alan's undiminished erection. "Do you want a little breather, or could you go again straight away?" She gently eases her husband onto the sofa. Alan sits and she leans over him, legs locked at the knees while planting her hands either side of his hips.

He groans when his wife sucks at the big purple knob, her cheeks going concave as she cleans his shaft of any residual cum.

"I love tasting my pussy on your dick," says Melissa with a grin, knowing the lewd statement will have an effect.

"I love porn nights," Alan replies, shaking his head at the obscene language she's using.

Melissa stands up, fists on her hips. "I'm just going to wash this stuff off my face. Find something you like we can look at together. Maybe that sexy German woman?" she suggests. "Vivian something-or-other."

"Schmitt," Alan says. "And actually, she's Polish."

A laugh tinkles out of Melissa. She shrugs and replies with, "Who cares? She's gorgeous and sexy and keeps your cock hard. Find something with her in it," Melissa instructs, moving away from the settee. "We can enjoy a lovely slow fuck, then have some dinner. You'll need sustenance to keep your strength up." Melissa's eyes sparkle as she smirks at her husband. "It's porn night..."

12