All Comments on 'Porn Star Family Pt. 01'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Interest Title

I like the story and I hope you continue it. The succubus twist threw me and title definitely had me thinking it was going to go in a different direction. As always I'm in until the end on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice twist

Was really not expecting a Succubus twist. Liked the story, my only comment going forward was you had Ira flip flop real quick. I know it's only 3 pages but it's always jarring even in just a quick stroke story to have a character change course like that so quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wrong category

this story belongs in sci-fi/fantasy or nonhuman

jneric2691jneric2691about 5 years ago
Love the story!

I can truly say I did see that coming. very interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I thought it was just ok and then it got better and better, looking forward to the next chapter soon I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Go with it

I liked it not too fast but not extremely slow ..follow this train n of thought go wierd b just keep the family in it aunts..cousins.....librarian could be..fun make his harem

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedabout 5 years ago
* * * *

Every other paragraph has a spelling

or grammar error that needs editing.

But I enjoyed the read & the

hundred directions this could go.

soul71soul71about 5 years agoAuthor
Help

Hey, does anyone know the name of a story about a father forcing a son to chat with his mother in order to get her pregnant to get the inheritance. For the life of me I can recall the name.

QueijadaQueijadaabout 5 years ago
5/5

Loving the story, especually the blend of supernatural and incest. Simply marvellous.

Little piece of adive though, please use a divider when you switch viewpoints or scenes some thing like:

-------------------------

or

***********

Other than that great story and hope to see the foloow up real soon

Rockstar601Rockstar601about 5 years ago
5 stars

Keep it up, Soul71 . Your writing is improving with each new story you post . Very good beginning to a unique story. I look forward to the next chapter . 5 stars ...

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
AWESOME I

Can’t wait for the next chapter

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 5 years ago
Father fucked all women in city?

An editor would havd caught that. Silly sentence. Seems like a cartoon with statements like that.

soul71soul71about 5 years agoAuthor

You spelled have wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Spectacular interactions

Great story.

I especially liked the relatability & realism of Ira's inner workings (the anger & angst)

Not to mention all the realistic & believable interactions with all the characters; the parents who knew their child was upset (but were to stupid or clueless to figure out why), Ira's taking Vicki's torments at face value, instead of recognizing them as flirtations, etc.

You really brought these characters to life in a short time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

The sex was hot but the story line is setting up for a good series. I'm looking forward to reading more chapters.

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayabout 5 years ago
A Great Start

Well...this took a turn!

So I thought this was just going to be a story about a boy coping with (and eventually sleeping with) members of his family, since the standard family dynamic had been hopelessly upset by the whole porn actor thing, but then the reveal about Vikki came out and I think you could make a decent case for putting this in the Sci-Fi & Fantasy category. I can see why you went with incest, though, given that we will presumably be seeing actual sex with Cora and Bridgett at some point.

Since this is a long form story, I look forward to learning more about what's going on, but I'm intrigued!

rwwannarwwannaalmost 5 years ago
surprised

I didn't see that twist coming. A very good story suddenly became a great one. Can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Demonic aspect a turn down

Story was progressing nicely. There was no need for the demonic aspect you introduced. It would have been better if mom or sis had seduced Ira and he enters the family porn business as his father fades out to less of an acting role and more of a role as a director .

soul71soul71almost 5 years agoAuthor

Nah, I like it this way.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Vikki,Ira,& Bridgett,and the rest.

Honestly at the start of this story about Ira and his family I thought Ira was an unfortunate young man who got stuck with sex-crazed maniacs for relatives.Also for Ira to find out his family were Porn Stars and were just using Ira to lure his friends and acquaintances to be in those Porno Flix without Ira finding out,but alas someone snitched and Ira found out and Ira shunned his family for a while.

But then Vikki and Bridgett,tried to get Ira to open up about why he was angry with them,finally Vikki realizing she not only wanted Ira but she was also protecting him by having sex with him and turning him into an incubus,or he would have been killed,so Vikki naturally chose Ira to be the one to be her squire and teach him to get revenge on those that just used him to be part in his families porno's.

I think even tho Vikki teased and tormented Ira mercilessly trying to get him to be with her,she didn't know how to attract him,except thru sex,but truthfully I think Vikki really was in love with Ira,maybe even more than Bridgett the same maybe.And she genuinely wanted Ira as her Boyfriend since she already had Bridgett too,and She,Bridgett,& Ira could be a loving demon threesome to be a happy family.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
Follow-Up.

At first I was totally against Ira's family,especially Vikki for calling him Ass Face,but that was sort of a term of endearment for Vikki to show Ira how much she loves him and wants him.

Bridgett and Mom were unaware they had hurt Ira by using him to get other people to be in the Porno's with them,but after realizing they hurt Ira they tried to make amends by letting him have sex with them or Bridgetts girlfriend.

Now I think who hurt him the worst was his Father by fucking that librarian Ira had a crush on,but after his Dad stole her from his son Ira lost all trust for his Dad and that Skanky Librarian,so I hope Ira gets payback against them.

Now the twist of where Vikki is a Demon or Succubus and basically raped Ira mainly to protect him from harm showed Vikki cared for Ira,so she is slowly turning him into an Incubus,and hopefully help him get revenge to all those Assholes who used him.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago

I made it through the first two parts of this three part series, thinking it was all pretty good. This one though started off rough for me. Rape is rape. I keep trying to tell myself it's for Ira's on good, but it's still a hard pill to swallow. I know enough about your writings to know there is a purpose, I just hope it comes about quickly, or I will lose interest.

MogelbaumMogelbaumover 3 years ago

Feels weird, he is already damaged by the fact that his dad fucks every possible girlfriend and his mum doing the same with every guy in town. He turns way to fast and easy, most ppl would've left already or had solid plans for leaving.

Has some weird cuckolding vibes

Brandon11Brandon11almost 3 years ago
Ira

I love this series, I’ve read it a couple times and I find more stuff I like about it every time.

MikeB58MikeB58almost 3 years ago

This chapter mentions Ira returning home from some unknown somewhere, anybody have any idea where he was? Or why he was separated from his family?

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 2 years ago
Vikki and Bridgett

Spoiler post here,but not overly plot ruining,with that said I have read this 2 or 3 times in total of all parts and Ira pretty much has Fathered atleast 10 or 12 Children within the span of 2 or 3 Months since being turned into a Demon/Angel Hybrid,and yet my concern is both Vikki and Brigett,now we know Brigett is the older sister to Ira and her and Vikki are getting married.

Now I don't have anything against Brigett and Vikki as a seudo Lesbian/Bisexual Couple,and occasionally having Ira join them,but my point is why Brigett and Vikki such pregnancy prudes,meaning why neither of them has let Ira knock them up since they both are in love with him.

I mean Grandma Luci had Ira's baby,Moor had 6 or 7 of his,also Ira's Angel Aunts have had 3 or 4 so why not Brigett and Vikki?.Honestly I think its time for those 2 to each have Ira's Bun in their Oven.

Also off topic but why not have Ira's and Brigetts Mom become a Demon like her children especially since she knows her Mom is Lucifer,well I think she knows but I could be wrong,and also have Ira impregnate Dear Old Mom too.

SexualT69SexualT69over 2 years ago

This is the first story I've read of yours and now this is my third time. I love all your work, and wish I can give you 20 stars to all your stories. I love em all ty for writing them

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusover 2 years ago

Loved the story until you wrote about the mother’s breast augmentation- there I stopped reading :(

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 2 years ago

"I'm repaying you, for ever thinking that we don't care about you baby,"

This irked me a lot, given how we just read about her only doing this, because she was ordered to. And for Ira being described as resistant to their charmes and wanting to leave, he is surprisingly willing to go along with everything they want from him, while simultaniously complaining about it...

"She kept her confusion from her face as to why her brother's semen tasted sweet"

It's called Diabetes, sweetheart.

Shaqjor477Shaqjor477about 2 years ago

I am intrigued, and will keep reading, but was surprisingly disappointed when he gave up as quickly as he did. I would have liked to see him hold out, hold on to that (well earned) righteous anger until he was given some honest answers/apologies from his parents, and definitely not coerced ones, regardless of what Vikki is.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 2 years ago
Fifth Times the charm.

Reading this for the fifth time I surmise the whole plot of this is Ira ain't so much angry at Cora,Bridgett,and Vikki as he is upset by them,sure they taunted & teased and used Ira in the beginning but after Vikki got Ira's V Card she changed not from a Succubus but to a caring person who started developing feelings for Ira,and so Vikki,Bridgett,and Cora started to try to make up for their bad behaviors prior to Ira's de-virgining and treating him better.

But where Ira's anger went was rightly placed towards his Dad Dominic,since he was the one who betrayed Ira the most,oh and all his so-called friends,and that Librarian Ira had a crush on.So yes even tho Bridgett,Cora,and Vikki hurt Ira atleast they are trying to rectify it by giving themselves to Ira as payment.For that I commend the girls for their restitution attempts.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

I’m gonna try with this one. Nothing about this “family” feels in any way familial. Like they seem more like roommates and don’t actually give a shit about each other. Maybe further reading will change that?

WillmottWillmottover 1 year ago

Didn't like. Mc seems to be spineless. Does it get better. Almost appear to like been raped and cucked. Does it gets better?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love reading about someone else's mother or father that stared in adult movies, my friend discovered that my parents were on a website looking for men to fuck my mother! I had no idea that dad couldn't get an erection anymore but he liked watching other men please my mother, my friend had video proof and he showed it to me, there we were watching my mother getting fucked by another man with my father filming, not for one moment did I think that I'd be turned on but I was,loads of men have fucked her he told me then showed me the comments from them on their Web page, there were over 50 and some were off two men together saying they'd fucked mum at the same time, have you messaged them I asked my friend Neil? I've been thinking about it I won't lie to you he said, get in touch with them I said! You sure about this he said? Yeah mate and I want you to tell me everything!! Weeks went by then Neil texted me saying that mum and dad were meeting him at his place, he'd set up hidden cameras in his bedroom and the video he sent me was incredible, my dirty bitch of a mother had on a long cromby style coat,dad was behind her,Neil was already half naked and my mother laughed saying how naughty he was, dad helped mum with her coat and underneath it all she had on were black stockings and a lace bra, Neil was quick to get her naked along with himself and told her to suck his cock, dad was recording to and fingered her pussy from behind as mum sucked my friends cock, Neil took dad's place and fucked mum every now and then looking at his hidden cameras and smiling! Best porn film I've ever seen

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm liking the story line but Ira seems pretty wimpy - hope that changes.

RanDog025RanDog02523 days ago

05/09/2024. 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐'s. Thanks Soul71.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES