Porn Star Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," Cora said, fighting back the sexual stimulation she felt around Vikki when she dropped her human disguise. "It's not often I see you like this."

"I know, but your daughter can never know about me," Vikki said, plucking at Cora's right nipple with her lips. "I love her too much to let her know what I truly am."

"You know Bridgett would love you regardless, right?" Cora asked, biting back her moan as she fought not to give into Vikki's magic.

"I know, but old fears are hard to let go," Vikki said, burying her face in Cora's bosom. Cora simply smiled down at Vikki as she hugged her close. Her hand rubbing Vikki's back as the girls insecurities surfaced. She almost forgets sometimes Vikki was half-human and suffered all the worries that come with it.

"Cora!" Dominic's voice filtered through the closed door causing the two of them to jump. Pressing a finger to her lips as Vikki turned out the lights.

"Yes, what is it Dom?" Cora replied opening the door, noting how her husband peered around her to scan the bathroom. Holding her robe closed as his eyes ran down her body.

"I just got off the phone with Eric over at the AVN," Dominic said, not hiding his glee.

"Yes, what's happen?!"

"Ten of our movies are up for an award, and they want us to host it this year," Dominic said, chuckling as Cora threw her arms around him.

"That's so awesome!" Cora squealed. "I can't wait to see the look on Stormy's face when we win all ten!"

*****

Another day passed for Ira and then another and nothing odd had occurred to him in those two days. Little did he know his life was going to get a whole lot stranger.

"Ira?" Bridgett called, standing in his doorway with Vikki behind her as they looked upon him as he rested in his reading chair.

"Hmm?" Ira mumbled, as he turned the page of Gulliver's Travels.

"Can we come in?" Vikki asked, resting her chin on Bridgett's right shoulder.

"Sure, I guess," Ira said, not looking up from his book. A slight smile graced his lips as Gulliver awoke surrounded by the Lilliputians.

"You know I think we need some music, don't you?" Vikki asked, looking over at Bridgett, who glanced over at her brother quickly shaking her head that it wouldn't be wise.

"If you keep it down, I don't mind," Ira said, trying not to glance at Vikki.

"Really?!" Bridgett asked in confusion and shock. She wasn't expecting him to say that.

"Sure sis, I am trying..." Ira said, glancing up at his sister leaving the last part unspoken. He tried not to be creeped out at the way she was smiling at him. Given her short raven hair ending at the tops of her ears, her pale skin, and her makeup, it gave Ira the feeling that his sister had a little psycho in her. With her broken hole tank top and her black flower and mesh skirt he didn't know if he should be proud of his sister, scared, or both.

"See. I told you he wouldn't mind. After all we did spend a lot of time at the mall," Vikki said shyly, glancing at him, her hand slowly ran down her arm. She wondered if he could truly see her yet. "This okay?" she asked, keeping their music at a moderate level, forcing Ira to look directly at her.

"What the hell?!" Ira shouted inside his head. He tried to keep the fright of his startlement from his face. He had to be hallucinating. Trying to remember if he had dropped acid this morning, if he sprinkled some magic mushrooms onto his Rice Krispies. Since both of those never happened, Ira's mind struggled to grasp what he was seeing. His eyes ran down her translucent horns that protruded from her forehead, curving back nestled against her crimson hair, running to the middle of her head before curving upward only to stop halfway before the tips of her horns completed the circle.

Her ruby eyes lustered as she peered down at Ira. A warm, sensuous smile formed on her face in seeing his eyes darting to both sides of her head, then as his eyes roamed down her neck. Taking a dry swallow, his eyes jerking up, as a quarter of her wings rose up behind her shoulders. Her sheer white lace tank top delicately hanging on by the grace of her hard nipples. Her dark, heart shaped, short denim skirt hugged her hips as she stood a foot away from him to his left. Ira tried not to notice how her tail wrapped itself around her right wrist as she leaned against his table. "Yeah, that's fine," Ira said, trying not to scream as the spear shaped tip of her tail waved at him.

"Then if we are going to dance baby," Bridgett said, coming up behind Vikki her lips kissing along her back, "shouldn't we have a few drinks?"

"Mmm, yes, I think we should," Vikki said, smiling at Bridgett over her shoulder, "we aren't planning on going out tonight, are we?"

"No, tonight I want you, and only you," Bridgett cooed sweetly, as she kissed up Vikki's neck.

"Then I best go make us something to drink, no?" Vikki asked as their lips touched.

"Mmmhmm," Bridgett moaned as her tongue rolled around Vikki's. "Hurry back I want to see this ass shaking," she whispered, as she grabbed a handful of Vikki's left ass cheek.

"I-I'll be but a second," Vikki said, shuddering as Bridgett's tongue trailed along her neck.

"Hey," Bridgett said sweetly, sliding over the armrest into Ira's lap, "I want to thank you for trying little brother," she added, wiggling her ass into his groin. Resting her left arm along his shoulders as she rested against her brother's chest. "I know Vikki isn't your favorite person to be around, but I love her, and I want the two of you to be somewhat friendly with one another," Bridgett said, resting her head on her shoulder as she studied her brother's face. "Plus you did enjoy fucking her the other day, didn't you?" she asked her breath hot in Ira's ear. "This tells me you did," Bridgett said, her left hand reaching underneath her. A smirk graced her lips as she rubbed her brother's bulge.

"What the..." Ira began to mutter as his sister kissed him.

"That's for being a good brother to me, and this," Bridgett said, her tongue curled within Ira's mouth as she passionately kissed her brother once again, "is for watching out for Vikki while you two were at the mall."

"Love? I have our drinks," Vikki said, walking into Ira's bedroom, in her hands two ice cold glasses of Long Island iced tea. Bridgett's hand trailed along Ira's bulge as she slid off of his lap.

Ira tried not to glance up as they danced the hour away. Tried not to notice the way both of them were dancing like nobody was watching. Tried not to notice Vikki wasn't wearing any panties as his sister pulled up her skirt. Yet it seemed the more his sister drank the more promiscuous Bridgett became. Before he could stop his sister her top came flying off landing right on his lap. Vikki's soon joined hers as if they were taunting him to act. Lowering his book to hide his erection as he tried to keep his eyes off of their bouncing breasts. Ira never once thought to gaze at his sister in a sexual light, yet something within him urged him to gaze at his sister's 36B breasts.

"Bridgett!" Vikki's moan cut through the music as Bridgett's fingers danced along her labia.

"What was that baby?" Bridgett asked, in a husky voice as she sank her middle finger into Vikki's hot cunt. Her lips nibbled along her neck as she felt her girlfriend shuddering against her.

"You know if the two of you are going to do that, please see yourself to your room," Ira said, glancing up thinking they would heed his words. It only caused Vikki to saunter over to him, giving her hips a little roll as Bridgett came up from behind her, her hands inching down Vikki's skirt as she shook her hips back and forth. Vikki's fingers skimmed through her landing strip of crimson hair as her skirt kissed Ira's floor. Spinning around, rolling her ass to the left then right giving Ira a view of her pink lips. The smacking of their lips could be heard as Bridgett's skirt joined Vikki's. Ira's eyes went wide as Vikki stretched her wings out. Glancing over to his curtain noticing how it slightly moved as the edge of her wing brushed along it.

"Obviously, they're real, so why can't my sister see any of it?" Ira asked himself as his sister's hands roamed Vikki's back. "Why is it that only I can see this?" Catching the glint of her ruby eye as she peered back over her shoulder at him as she pushed Bridgett towards his bed, giggling wildly as she bounced on his mattress.

"Baby, you're being so naughty today," Bridgett cooed, as she lifted her hips as Vikki pulled her panties off, which promptly landed on Ira's lap, using her elbows to crawl backwards on Ira's bed. Ira swallowed hard as Vikki gazed at him as she kissed along Bridgett's thigh. A streak of red flashed across her eyes as Bridgett moaned. "God. You make me so wet." Those words were something Ira thought that he would never hear his sister say -- namely while she was getting eaten out and on his bed no less.

"Oh? Is this delicious pussy getting all hot for me?" Vikki asked as she inserted two fingers into Bridgett's wet pussy. Ira couldn't see his sister's face due to his sound system. He didn't need to. Not with how her hips lifted slightly, the way her stomach rolled, to how Bridgett's right leg gently pressed on Vikki's back, telling her she wanted more.

"Mmmhmm. It always will be for you," Bridgett said, reaching down her fingers touching lightly on Vikki's chin bringing her up. Ira fidgeted in his seat as he watched as the two of them kissed. "Now fuck me baby."

"With pleasure," Vikki said with a sly grin. Ira felt very uncomfortable and highly aroused as Vikki and his sister fucked like rabbits in heat. After half an hour of watching them the air began to smell of their sex as they licked, sucked, nibbled, teased each other making each other cum all over his comforter. Their bodies stilled at the sound of his book closing; their heads turned towards him as Ira rose from his seat.

"Going somewhere little brother?" Bridgett asked as her eyes dipped low.

"Yeah, the living room, while two of you finish and wash my cover when you're done," Ira said, quickly hiding his bulge from their hungry eyes.

"No you're not," Bridgett said sternly, "my baby needs some dick, and you're going to give it to her," she said, her crimson hued lips curved into a wicked grin.

"Ira," Vikki said, her eyes flared compelling him closer to his bed. Moving out from in-between Bridgett's legs, walking on her knees towards the edge of his bed. Her breasts pressed into his chest letting him feel how hard her nipples were. Her cheek brushed along his, her lips brushing along his ear, "So you can see me?" she whispered in his ear. "Then why not let me feed this," Vikki said in a wanton purr as she rubbed Ira's cock through his pants, "you know my pussy can satisfy it. Don't you remember me riding it in the club?" she asked knowing he wouldn't. Few that had been turned (unlike her she was born like this), could ever remember their first time there. "I told you, you're the only one I will allow to fuck me raw," Vikki said, her words laced with her want as the palm of her hand rubbed up and down his length, "and I meant every word of it." It was how her people turned those they had chosen. To allow the one to feel them wholly was to pass on the virus they transmitted to those they had chosen to become like them. The rest of the time a succubus' cunt was just like any other. Very versatile and very highly pleasing to her partner. However, unlike the rest of her kind, Vikki was very selective about what guy she took to her bed, unless she was getting paid for it and those she made sure wore a condom. Yet, when it came to Ira, she would do anything and everything to him that he wanted done. He was the only one who had ever resisted her charms, and that alone made her choice for her. She knew her people wouldn't allow a human that was resistant to remain strictly human or alive for very long. So Vikki took it upon herself to bring Ira into her house.

"I can't wait to show you the real me. To let you do things to me," Vikki purred, her lips tugging lightly on his earlobe, "that only I would do for you," she said heatedly, feeling his budding incubus energies on the palm of her hand. She couldn't wait for when Ira fully awakened.

"Why?" Ira asked, uncertain of Vikki's motives.

"Because I like you, you goof," Vikki said, playfully shoving Ira's shoulder. Her eyes watched his as her fingers slowly eased down his zipper.

"You have a funny way of showing it," Ira said, fighting back his gasp as Vikki grasped his cock through his underwear.

"What? I torment all the people I like," Vikki said with a sly smirk.

"Uh-huh."

"She does," Bridgett said, her hands cradling her breasts to keep her arousal alive, "it's one of the things I love about her," she added, flashing Vikki a smile.

"Awe. Why thank you love, I love you too," Vikki said blowing Bridgett a kiss.

"Well Ira, take it out and fuck my girlfriend; or was that one time enough, hmm?" Bridgett asked, casting her brother a pointed look.

"No I think it wasn't enough, I think this wants some more of my hot pussy," Vikki said with a coy smile. Ira's eyes fluttered as her hand slipped through the slit in his boxers, her fingers wrapping around his shaft. "How about it Ira, do you want to fuck me again?" she asked as she nibbled along his jaw.

He didn't need to answer her; the swelling of his cock answered her question for her. "I promise you," Vikki said before kissing him, her hands fumbling with the snap button of his jeans, "anytime you need it, or want it," kissing Ira again as she pushed down his jeans, "my pussy will always be open to you," she said, feeling his pre-cum coating her palm as she pumped his cock. "Now," Vikki said, quickly spinning around, pulling her right ass cheek apart showing Ira her wet cunt, "fuck me Ira," she said, peering over her shoulder.

Ira stood there for a second, his eyes darting from Vikki's pussy to how his sister moved to rest in front of Vikki. The elation on her face as Vikki's mouth wrapped around his sister's mound. The way his sister gazed at him with half lidded eyes.

"Well? What are you waiting for Ira?" Bridgett asked with a pointed look. "Fuck my baby, she needs it." Vikki reached in-between her legs; her fingers softly brushed along the tip of his cock guiding it towards her secret entrance.

"Mmm," Vikki moaned as Ira inched his cock into her. Sharing a smirk with Bridgett as Ira cursed when she thrust backward, spearing her pussy with his cock. "Feel how good that pussy is Ira," she said, smiling back at him, noting his euphoria, as her folds squeezed his rod tightly. Feeling Bridgett trembling as her tongue ran up her labia. "Yes Ira, fuck me," Vikki gasped as Ira's hips pumped, thrusting his cock deep inside of her. Sucking on her lower lip as she felt his incubus energies mingle with hers. She knew the more they fucked each other the faster his awakening would happen. She also knew soon Ira was going to start noticing how women were being drawn to him, the same way men were with her. This was another reason why she had chosen him. Vikki had seen how every woman used him to get at his father when they hoped to make it big as a porn star or they only wanted the quick cash for a quick fuck.

"Let me taste it Ira," Bridgett said after they had been fucking for the past twenty minutes. Laying her left cheek against Vikki's ass, her nose twitching as she took in the scent of the two of them.

"Umm...sis, I thought you were gay?" Ira said, with surprised uncertainty.

"I am, but that doesn't mean I won't suck a cock little brother, especially when that cock is covered in my baby's hot pussy juice," Bridgett said, glancing up at her younger brother, "now take it out, and let me have a little taste of the two of you," she said licking her lips.

"Alright, it's your funeral," Ira said, shrugging his shoulders. His toes curled as the tip of his cock rubbed against Vikki's tight entrance while slipping out of her tight little hole. Holding his cock in hand centimeters away from his sister's lips.

"Now you just hold still Ira," Bridgett said before her lips wrapped around her brother's cock. Her eyes watched his as he stared down at her in wonder as she sank down his length. She knew she wasn't the greatest cocksucker, like her mother was, but this wasn't about sucking her brother's rod, which she would gladly do, since it seemed to please Vikki and yet as her tongue twirled around his shaft she wasn't prepared for how it made her feel. She truly wasn't expecting her brother's cock to taste so... sweet. "Now let's put this back inside Vikki's hot pussy," Bridgett said as soon as she felt his cock twitching in her mouth, she had no idea what that meant but she didn't want Ira cumming in her mouth. She knew Vikki wanted that deep within her, and Bridgett had to admit, if only to herself, she wanted to eat her creampie.

Ira loudly gasped the moment his head penetrated Vikki's mound her folds were like a vice on his cock; the further he went in the tighter Vikki's pussy became.

"I feel you all up inside of me Ira," Vikki cooed, her hair teasing his bed as she peered over her shoulder. Feeling her breasts swaying with each thrust of his hips. "For someone that doesn't like me you are fucking me pretty damn well," she said with a small smile. Biting her lip when her words caused Ira to really pound her cunt. "Mmmhmm. That's it Ira, fuck that pussy, fuck me hard!" Vikki grunted, her fingers curling into his comforter as his balls slapped her clit. "Oh god! Oh yes, I'm going to cum Ira. Make me coat that cock in my hot cream," she begged, before falling face first onto his mattress.

"Shit...I'm going to...," Ira grunted as he bit down on his lip to keep from exploding inside of Vikki. Quickly looking down as he felt something wrapping around the base of his cock. His toes curled, his heart hammered, and his legs trembled as Vikki's pussy and tail milked his seed from the depths of his core. Collapsing onto his floor, his chest heaved as he looked up at Vikki's rear end.

"Bridgett!" Vikki gasped in startlement she looked down her body while Bridgett had her tongue deep inside of her cunt. She could feel that muscle wiggling around in her canal scooping up her brother's cum.

"I wanted to try it," Bridgett said, placing a kiss on Vikki's right ass cheek. She kept her confusion from her face as to why her brother's semen tasted sweet while the one time she blew her then boyfriend, before she realized she was gay, tasted sour and far too salty. She wondered if it was because of Vikki's juices mixed with it that caused it to be sweet. Bridgett knew the only way to find that out was to taste Ira's cum once again and this time it had to be from the source. Their bodies became still as the closing of car doors could be heard clearly. Bridgett dashed around gathering up their clothes before her parents entered their house.

"Thanks Ira, we'll have to do this again," Vikki said, her fingers trailed along his jaw as she walked on unsteady legs passed him.

"Thanks for taking care of my baby, Ira," Bridgett said, placing a kiss on his cheek. "Maybe your sister will suck you off later," she whispered into his ear.

To Be Continued...