All Comments on 'Porn Writer'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting

Nice twist on what started as an old theme. Kudos.

Samhain8415Samhain8415about 9 years ago
Nice

Il be the first to say much better than your last one. Nothing wrong adding a toy for y'all's excitement... Ps my comment on your last story wasn't calling you gay, just the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
First the story. Then your comments.

A mediocre story. Not really very erotic. A husband, a wife and a dildo. The writing wasn't original or clever so you really never created any interest in what they were doing. This simply wasn't entertaining to read. And how is he so sure that she never slept with anyone else in all those years? He came across as your average, dim witted husband that would have believed anything his wife told him and gone along with a "Yes Dear". As for your comments. I'm still laughing. Since you claim to have been here for a couple of years, you know what has happened in the Loving Wives section. People are nasty. And I agree calling an author names is ridiculous. I mean come on - you're yelling at someone on the internet! Kind of like yelling in the center of a hurricane. Useless. But if you've read some of the stories then you know that a lot of the criticism (of the story) is warranted. And I've read some of the stories on other sites. Let's face it. There are a lot of people out there that simply can't string two coherent sentences together, let alone an entire story. And your last story was so obviously posted and written to provoke EVERYONE that you can't reasonably expect good reactions to future postings. You have the choices all authors do. Don't allow anonymous postings (which is a joke. 09cutter isn't your real name), don't allow comments at all, delete comments you don't like or stop posting altogether. But asking readers to not read what you posted, for various reasons, will never work (See above about yelling in hurricanes). So write and continue to post if you like, but realize nothing you say will change the anonymous trolls. That's just the way the internet rolls.

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
The previous story and this one...

The previous story I rated 1* and out of category, but this one I rated 4* and in the right category. His wife was a smart woman that could understand the difference between imagining a fantasy and lived it for real. The ones that try to live the fantasies, soon or later find that one or both in a couple have issues about it and a good marriage ends in bitter divorce. About your comments I know that you and some other writers in LW like to once in a while to write stories about evil characters, or no morals characters to provoke nasty comments from some readers (usually @anons) that like to insult the writers. So I can understand that was the case of your last story...

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 9 years ago
good

Good read of an entirely plausible situation. Innovation at home is all the spicing up most people need.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
Only one question...

near the end of pg. 1 your paragraph starts "I sat and listened, absorbing all she had to say. 'I don't want you to have another man either. The thought drives me insane with hurt and jealousy. '"

The dialogue is unclear as to whether the wife or the husband is speaking. Is SHE saying "I don't want you to have another woman either" That would make since...or is it spoken by the husband, telling his wife he doesn't want her to have a lover. A little "he said" or "she said" in the middle of the paragraph would have cleared the question up nicely.

It was good in the suspense that he goes through during the week, which she finally clears up during their talk outside.

And I thoroughly agree with your comments about the people who trash writers with their comments. If a comment starts with "Anonymous" I usually skip over it.

5 *'s

HamsterHamsterabout 9 years ago
What Loving Wives Should Be About

I have always been amazed at the mysogyny and hate in this category. The stories are typically about wives NOT loving their husbands. Then to find one that is about a wife actually loving her husband is kind of refreshing. I've been reading Lit for over 15 years and I do think that the majority of LW stories used to be like this one. Some kind of sex-related problem or issue that gets resolved in a loving way that keeps the relationship changed but stable. The cuck-themed stories were there, but definitely in the minority. What has happened in the last ten years to make this change, I have no idea. But it seems that in general there is less respect for women in many of the stories in other categories, not just in LW. Liked this story. A 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A solution

@ Hamster I began an idea 3 years ago. Laurel refused the idea, but against her rejection I think we have to keep the idea alive. I think a marriage (long lasting connection) strife hub/category and a independent cuck hub/category WOULD HELP the authors and readers to write and to read suitable stories.

For example the greatest problem of the most BTB stories is the too many lonely ex husbands at the end of a lot of BTB stories. A marriage strife category would be able to manage succesful long time sequel part after the BTB for example to find successful second or third marriage............

The romantic BTB story has not exact place it is between the LW and the Romance hub.......................................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2*s

Sorry,09cutter but it looks like the story meandered away from the title.

Okay you write very good dialogue. The interaction between characters are believable and entertaining. Yeah ,here comes the but,lol.

What happened to writing porn ?? So he and his wife discovered something new about him, about her and dealing with it for a successful marriage. Awesome ! Happy for them. So did he make a career out of it ?? Any money for them ?? What else happened.

I suppose I mistook the plot device, porn ,for the main story. I cannot criticize the character development because it really wasn't needed.

Gave you 2*s but that is partly my, the reader's fault. I'm not finding your last two stories very interesting, or of any impact. What you wrote back in 2013 had much greater emotional impact . Enjoy your story or disliked the story either way it was something worth talking about. Lately not much of anything. Except for the baiting you did, that was funny!

Maybe you haven't found your groove yet. Spending so much energy and effort on responding to the mob ( readers) can be very tiring. 09 cutter forget about us and write what makes you happy. Good luck !

AMerryMan

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
A little twist on an old theme.

I enjoyed the story. 3*

As for your comments at the beginning methinks thou dost complain too much. Seriously, you construct a wimpy cuck, get him sucking cock and eating creampies. You've pissed off the BTB crowd (large # here), the Reconciliation crowd (also large). You also piss off 99.9% of the rest of the fantasy crowd with stories like that and you can't figure out why you're getting the comments you get? You said it yourself in one of your stories "It makes me want to vomit".

Your fantasies are just too extreme for the majority of the crowd here.

Sadly, I say that because it is apparent that you CAN WRITE! Instead of rehashing tired old IR cliches why don't you write a real story with a real plot.

JMO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
:)

Im giving this 1*......just to bait the cuck writers/fans......i hope you understand :)

luedonluedonabout 9 years ago
Too sweet

There's a whole lot of rage out there looking for an outlet and you failed to provide it with this story.

Unless, perhaps, you read it to Gwen.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I don't understand the haters

It's roll playing.

I know, I know, the whole Jimmy Carter thing comes up if you let it. But does it have to if they recognize their own boundaries? In the end it is only the two of them and their imagination in their own bedroom.

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGabout 9 years ago
I kind of actually...

liked this one. You certainly can write. 4 stars.

senorlongosenorlongoabout 9 years ago
I gave it ****

I thought it was cute and tender. Not every loving wife is a cheating skank. Love is more important than a big cock. Plenty of big cocked guys are also big assholes.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 9 years ago
I liked it

Good story and fun to read. Not really a 'loving wives' story, but that's nit-picking. The LW section is supposed to be about Extra-Marital fun. But then many authors forget the Fun part and go for all sorts of cruelty instead.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 9 years ago
A true Loving Wife!

Thanks for writing a tale that has erotica, tension, a plot, and justice That's not easy to do. Five stars!

maxwellqmaxwellqabout 9 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed the story. Imagining my wife with another man is very arousing to me and when I am able to get her to join me in fantasizing it is doubly arousing. Neither of us wants to make our fantasies reality, but our combined imaginations can make for some really intense and exciting love making. Other than the fact that I am no writer of erotica, the story has some similarities to my experiences with my wife.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Like it

you have a special woman there.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 9 years ago
Relating!

As a cuckoldwannabe, I can easily relate to this story. I love my wife dearly and of course cherish the moments she indulged my fantasy. Unlike you, though, I guess I could be called "Button." Thanks for writing!

wolf9696wolf9696about 9 years ago
5/5

FINALLY...a man and woman with some sense.... and a clear answer to the size issue... cock sleave... easily avlbl for anyone...but somehow... 99% of the LW writers seem to have NEVER heard of it.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 9 years ago
That was an excellent story!

Very well done -- it's not often we see a real LW story like this one. Thank you very much for a delightful read. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A real loving wife story

Making the best of what you have.. No need to stray!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nicely written

This was a well written story with a nice twist from typical stories of this nature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very smooth; you fooled almost everyone into thinking this is not . . .

a total cuckold story! But it is. In this case the guy is cuckolded by a piece of plastic, until the wife gets bored and wants the real thing. Who know if and when that will be, but she has already asserted that their sexual relationship will be determined by her, and he has already acquiesced to whatever she decides.

This guy was totally submissive and willing to let his wife do whatever she wanted to give herself the most pleasure, regardless of his own feelings. You only have to accept being a cuckold to be one, not enjoy it. And she has demonstrated that she really enjoys a bigger cock, not his. He has already expressed his total acceptance, if that is what his wife wants.

So like many of your readers, this guy thinks he has dodged the cuckold bullet. But he has already indicated that if he comes home one day and finds Master Jango replacing her plastic dildo, he will accept that. He has already assisted her plastic bull entering her cunt, and every action and sentiment he has expressed suggests he will assist a real bull if she decides that is what will make her happy. All that remains is for her to bring in the bull. If that's not being a cuckold what is?

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
****

Holy shit, wouldn't that be a kick in the gonads? Don't believe my trophy wife would be so supportive to find out about me being an erotic story writer. Damn good she can't read my mind! Reading the stuff (I'm being kind here) is on thin ice. Cheers!

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Great

A great story about a loving couple having fun, what could possibly be wrong with that. However much you love someone you can fall onto the habit of doing the same things and getting the same responses, variety is the spice of life they say, just keep the variety within the marriage and it will be a happy one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Booorring!

It's not a real LW story if the wife isn't having sex with a man other than her husband. Put this one in the "erotic encounters" section instead.

oldpoet451oldpoet451about 9 years ago
Interesting twist

I really enjoyed this story. Shared it with my wife, she thinks it's pretty interesting too!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 9 years ago
Well well

I have to admit I thought this was about cheating. Instead, the wife makes a relationship decision. Instead of fucking someone else, she chose not to and honor her marriage vows. IN the process, she became so hot to her husband. Great story, all loving wife stories should be like this. Don't need the cuckold stories.

dylan954dylan954about 9 years ago
well written just not my preferred story line.

I wish to re-enforce the comments made by the Author. Constructive criticism is always acceptable and even helpful but destructive criticism helps no-one and when carried out anonymously, only serves to show the limited intellect of the critic. Causing unnecessary upset, especially anonymously, to somebody who has given their time effort to entertain others freely would intimate a coward whose own inadequacies require them to belittle others to make them feel better about themselves. See a psychiatrist, don't block up the site with your desperate words of disapprobation to try to to cover your own failures in your day to day life!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
If this is a real recap of your life

I think you and your wife made a wonderful relationship work. The level of writing

meets the story line as well as your relationship...Best to you both. ( If this is a true account) if not then a great stretch of the imagination. I give the writing a 6.

PurezaPurezaabout 9 years ago
Not sure if this is true

I think this is a nice realistic story of a successful relationship.

OOAAOOAAalmost 9 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!

Congrats ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Do they have the IQ of a rock?

Sure seems like it. The story is dumber than a rock.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Sharing a Fantasy Without Going Overboard

Cuckolding/cheating fantasy shared sexily by husband and wife without it having to actually happen should allow their marriage to stay healthy. Have to admire the wife for her willingness to play,up to a point. Very nice to see a wife honor her vows and maintain her values.

The whole willing cuckold/slut wife seems to be a very dangerous game to play for real and expect a marriage to last.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Good story...because...

Good story...because the "cuckold game" is more in the mind than in reality...In the minds people can play all fantasies without endanger their married life...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Payback for the anonymous troller

I have found you at last. Too cowardly to own up when you vote 1 and slate a story?

Well, so am I.

You got a *1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gave you a 5 too writer.

annony is a complete asshole

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5

great story and to say fuck you dear annony! You're a true asshole

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969over 8 years ago
Great Story

The pervert in me wanted them to find a hung lover for the wife but I enjoyed it the way it was written. A version with an alternate story path could be fun.

TossawayTossawayover 8 years ago
Dear 09Cutter

I thoroughly enjoyed this story! 5* & Kudos with Congratulations on your bait to all of the anally-brained cowardly anons that trash good writing whether they hate it or just have to mouth off.

This story shows the writing ability you possess whether you are writing something I don't care to read or a truly romantic/sensual/loving/erotic subject. I feel a similar way to my wife, in that HER PLEASURE IS MY PLEASURE. It doesn't matter whether it is a book, movie, meal, party, or bedroom, she is MY OTHER HALF. WITHOUT HER, I AM incomplete. She accepts this, & I think appreciates this.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOUR STORY TELLS. A COUPLE DEVOTED TO EACH OTHER!!! I look forward to more of your stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
if you choose to jerk your readers around,

why shouldn't they jerk you around? As for me, I've just read my last 09cutter story.

09cutter09cutterover 8 years agoAuthor
To anon

Thank you. I would appreciate you not soiling my stories with your eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice!

Great story of marital love, discovery and fidelity. She really was a wonderful wife, she accepted who he was and she also maintained her own personal boundaries. Well written, creative plot and heartwarming conclusion.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Nice. Hot and loving

Well done

ribnitinribnitinover 5 years ago
original

amusing and well written

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Good story, That's the way to do it!

And a fun read too.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Great Story 5 stars

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

Author's note

This is a Loving wife story. Not slut/cuck

.

Usually when an author says this its a lie - color me surprised when it turned out to be true this time

but given it was the husband holding the dildo neither was it a voyeur story or a hot wife story

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

This was an interesting take on the LW category. Being enamored of the fantasy is certainly not the same as fulfilling it. I'm a bit of a voyeur, but even thinking about someone fucking my wife is a dire turnoff. To each his own, I guess.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This porn writer is gay or a woman.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

Loved it, this , and not actual swapping and sharing or cucking is the reality for most couples

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous