All Comments on 'Portraits For Her Husband'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Potential

This story has interesting potential. Im looking forward to further chapters.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Well done

I think you did a very nice job of exposing the inner person that is Kara. Her love of her husband, her sexuality exposed at the studio and her anguish as she found out the lie that her marriage really was. You made me feel sad for Kara and that is hard to do after reading a number of these stories, good job.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Very Nice!

This was a very good read. Your characters are alive!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Little More

A touch more on the Epilogue. Describe her life 6 months out, did she decide to be an escort or - more likely, was she gainfully employed and carefully and casually dating?

Good story, it does end and complete well - Thanks!

GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Portraits

Really enjoyed this story. Thanks.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
Thanks for a real ending

Any reconciliation would be pathetic. Half a Man Bill is to be pitied. I have to wonder about the construction of the story though. Starting out the way you did with Kara's sexual coming out party was ok, but did not further the story. Everything was suspended until Kara discovers she is married to an idiot.

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
Very good

Very well written. Sexy, and then sad. I didn't see where the story would lead, and I was suprised by the twist. I would enjoy a sequel. Seems as if there are few of these "Loving Husbands" (a big a misnomer as "Loving Wives") stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hi Red

Good read Red, It flows beautifully and is easy to read.

Loved the twist.

I look forward to your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ok let me get this streight

when a woman dose the same or a similar act it is to be forgiven after a period of grief, so now billy boy is a casual whore hopper and mama is indignant and hell has no fire hotter than a bitch scorned. well tough shit bitch.as an alternative she has learned a deep dark fetish of his she can join him in fun and games or ?????. yea he will have to suck sand for a year or two but they might be worth it after all.

kelchakelchaover 12 years ago
WELL DONE

Assume the low scores were the result of a lack of understanding of the story. I rated it a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

That was Powerful!

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
He was a dumbass

In more ways than one. First he has a hot loving wife, I would give my soul to have somone love me as deeply as she loved him. Second, if you are gonna fuck around and don't want anyone knowing....DON'T VIDEO THE FUCKING THING!!!!! Very well written and very hot character.

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
Thank you

for a well written and entertaining read. Loved the character, perhaps another chapter?

bdsmbillbdsmbillover 12 years ago
Very well written...

This was an excellent story with a powerful ending. Nice job from a talented writer.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
An interesting

piece of writing. Thank you.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A really sad story

A great storyline and it is very well written and edited.

It was a bit of a twist to me, because I had it in my mind that she would be the one to cheat on her husband with the photographer.and his wife. I never saw it coming as to what the real trouble with the husband was.

A great but sad story.

Thanks for the read

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SAD INDICATES REGRET OR REMORSE

she feels betrayed. TK U MLJ LV NV

KyuzioKyuzioover 12 years ago
Sad can also indicate emotional hurt

Not only regret or remorse. I agree she feels betrayed which can cause anger, but it can also cause sadness.

A sad and moving tale of a loving woman and the strength of will she has to move on with her life.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
gave it a 5 star rating

She did the right thing by dumping his sorry ass.

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Betrayed.

No question that she did the right thing !!

What a POS !!

Chin up & move on Girl.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SOMETIMES WORD OR EXPRESSION JUST DONT SEEM RIGHT FOR THE OCCASION

we need to coin a work word to indicate a plethoria of emotional feelings and not politically correct watch words especially to describe comments. TK U MLJ LV NV p/s rcvd yr rply. tku merry christmas.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xover 12 years ago
Well written story.

This was a good revenge story and for a change it was from the wife's point of view, and she was fully justified in what she did. Anyway thanks for the story and if you ever write a part two? let the ex-wife's character find happiness with someone she can trust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I fail to understand

I thought that to show a spouse that you love them you went out and fuck a ton of people. At least that is the logic expressed here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I knew

I knew something was off when out of the blue he calls her a slut before & as he came when the scene had been love making. His tone of voice changed as well, his wife heard the change. It all linked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
he is a cheater

she needs to dump him and move on i hate cheaters men or women they need to be destroyed and have everything taken away from them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good writing

But it's unclear to me what happened. It sounds like she's going to divorce him and move home to start over. I bet he takes all their money, investments and hits the road so that she ends up with nothing. Running away from her problems probably isn't the best of choices. She lost big time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good riddance

He was well shod of her. He'll go on to a happier life now that the anchor around his neck is gone. She'll live with her parents and try to get by. On not much. Men like that take the assets and move far away, never to be heard from again. By sticking her head in the sand and not talking to him, she gains nothing and loses most everything. Badly thought out drivel.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Ending was good, the rest of the story not so much.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

bummer of an ending ruined the whole story. sorry if its true. This is not stroke material id recomend.. the photo session was very hot, the details of sex with husband was too long ... i reallly really wanted to see him love ypur pics but get jealous... and then both do a video and maybe into a foursome with photogs.... boy was i wrong... divorce endng thumbs down

... I read these with my wife as i bang her sometimes glad i didnt this time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent story, by far the best I've read from this author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous