Portuguese Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The punishment went on for over a minute—'smack, smack, smack,' and Emma didn't care when a hand grabbed her hair and she had to look up from the sofa. The two men behind the sofa both waved their cocks about in front of the 35 year old woman as one of them held the brown hair, but then the smacking stopped. The tingling in Emma's behind was wonderful, but then other hands grabbed her warm, red arse.

'She is ready for you,' she heard Maria say again, and Emma felt the first pair of male thighs move behind her, up to the back of her legs. The hands still held her hair, and then she felt a big cock pushing at her rear. It slid in so easily, as Emma was still soaking.

The hands moved to her hips and pulled her in, and she felt the cock push right into the depths of her cunt. The real fucking had begun, and Emma knew she was going to be the plaything for these men for as long as they wanted.

Was it a fantasy come true? Did she secretly yearn for this to happen? Had she been seduced so wonderfully that Emma had realised that to be the centre of a gang bang was something that had popped through her thoughts every now and then.

At present, the cock fucking her doggy style was dominating her quite wonderfully, and she wished that he would thrust it harder and harder up into her.

Her arse stuck out so erotically as the cock went in and out of her majestically, and then it all started to happen at once. In front of her face, the two cocks were thrust at her mouth, and Emma gladly obliged. Others came round to the back of the sofa and started to play with themselves in front of her face, and Emma gave head, one at a time, to the two men as others watched intently.

Her tits were mauled and pinched and pulled, her hands were pulled to grab cocks and stroke them as best she could, and still she was being fucked so hard from behind. The men were in all shapes and sizes, and they all wanted a piece of this accommodating lady.

As her body went backwards and forwards onto the cock, the gobbling was getting faster and faster, and then Emma received just desserts at her lips. One of the older cocks erupted and Emma closed her eyes as her head was held firmly. She felt the spurts hit her chin and forehead, but another cock quickly pushed at her mouth and she had no time to think about her appearance.

The man in her cunt speeded up and held Emma's hips tightly, and this was the sign that he, too, was about to empty himself. He didn't pull out from the warmth of Emma's body and soon she felt the splashing of liquid inside her, and it seemed as if he had saved his 'cum' for her for the last fortnight.

For the next hour at least, Emma was held in this position while any and every man seemed to enjoy all parts of her body. Maria had disappeared and Emma was left to fend for herself. As the first man to fuck her slipped out, his place was quickly taken and another cock pushed up into the English woman's body. Again Emma was subjected to hard thrusts deep inside her, and all the time, cocks were being pushed into her mouth, and her head was being held and passed from one to another.

Emma couldn't resist or escape and just kept doing what was required. A man got under her on the sofa and began to suck and pull on her breasts but she couldn't touch him and just had to endure his mauling. More 'cum' was splashed into her face and hair, and two or three cocks managed to deposit themselves into her throat, leaving Emma no option but to swallow as best she could.

'Cum' was fired onto her bottom, her red cheeks were smacked every so often, her pink anus was rubbed with 'cum' to make her bottom all slippery, and Emma still was fucked and fucked and fucked by various members of the group. It was repulsive but it was fantastic, and Emma bucked and gobbled with such enthusiasm as each new cock was thrust at her to give pleasure.

She turned and suddenly saw Lyall standing at the side of the sofa, smiling down at her, his arms folded as though he had been there all night. Emma looked up at him, her face splattered with 'cum,' and just carried on taking the latest cock in and out of her cunt, which was now almost awash with 'donations' from her aggressors.

'Enjoying that, Emma?' was all he could say. 'You seem to be!'

'You bastard. You knew, didn't you?' she grinned up at him. 'Well, I hope you're enjoying it,' and just then her head was grabbed and turned to take yet another cock down into her throat.

This time, as if to show enthusiasm to her husband, Emma grabbed the cock and began to wank it into her mouth as fast as she could. Faster and faster and faster, and her head was held very tightly and Lyall could see it happening. He watched Emma start to swallow, the man hold himself intently, and there was no question that another satisfied cock had emptied itself into the gorgeous, seductive mouth.

Finally, when all had seemed to be spent, Jose, the handsome man who had led Emma into this trap, went behind her to enjoy one last, final fuck. Emma felt the big Portuguese man enter her and begin a slow rhythm which was going to bring Emma to a shattering climax. He caressed her skin, he played with her soft anus, but his cock felt wonderful inside her. Up and up he went, harder and harder, and Emma couldn't control herself any longer.

'Jose, Jose, yes, ye...do it to me, harder, harder, please, just fuck me hard.' Lyall watched intently as his wife pleaded for one last climax and Jose was going to kindly oblige. He even pulled Emma onto her feet and then bent her forward so that her legs were straight but her arms and head were on the sofa in front of her. Jose then thrust with all his might at the gorgeous woman, and rammed his groin into her bottom. His cock went as far as it could up into the mature cunt, and they were both heading for their ultimate destiny. In, in, in, harder, harder, harder, and Emma began to groan.

'Ohhh Jose, yes, Oh my Gooooooo...uh, uh,,,,,,,uh,' and her breath was gone again as the wall of the climax hit her body. Her legs quivered in her heels, her head tossed and turned but there was no escaping. Emma had orgasmed again, and her body was out of control and lost all sense of normality.

Jose followed very shortly after, and as he held the firm hips, his cock embedded deeply, his 'cum' fired wonderfully into Emma's cunt, adding to the quantity that was already inside her. It was over, they had finished with her, and they were all spent and exhausted. Emma managed to stand up, and Jose kissed her on the cheek and said a soft 'thankyou.'

Within 5 minutes, there were a lot of sheepish smiles from everybody, Emma was trying to get her clothes back on, Lyall was grinning like a Cheshire cat, and all Emma wanted was to get the hell out of there and get in the shower back at the cottage.

She had truly been dominated and forced to submit to an orgy of lust and pleasure for the local revellers. Her body had been used and abused, endlessly fucked, she had been spanked and taken 'cum' all over her body.

How did she feel? She didn't know at the moment, she didn't care. She just wanted to get back to the cottage. She and Lyall scurried out of the club, hurrying their 'goodnights' as they shot out of the front door.

Back at the cottage, after Emma had had a wonderful, hot shower, the two of them cuddled up in the cool bed, afraid to speak. At last it was Emma.

'Were you really angry, Lyall? I couldn't help it, I was forced -where were you anyway?'

'Emma, I think you needed to be forced, didn't you? I think all these lecherous feelings about being submissive and being taken and used were hovering just below the surface weren't they? Well, it's happened, and you looked really stunning. You really did. I think some of your inhibitions were lost this evening, and if I'm not too angry, then I don't think you are too angry, either, are you?'

Emma didn't know what to say. How did he read her so well? I suppose the fact that they had been married for 11 years helped them understand one another, but Lyall was reading her thoughts. She had occasionally fantasised about such things, and, if truth were told, she had enjoyed being controlled and instructed and restrained. God, this had woken up all sorts of feelings inside her, and she didn't know whether to feel guilty or elated. At the moment, though, all she felt was really tired, and all she wanted to do was sleep.

'You are a rascal, Lyall, you really are, but can I go to sleep now. Perhaps you can explain all that to me when we're back in England.' Lyall cuddled her back as they both drifted off into a deep sleep, and they were both excited about what might lie ahead. Only time would tell...