All Comments on 'Poseidon'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
masterhobbesmasterhobbesabout 7 years ago
Oooo

That ending. Part 2 soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mediocre at best

The ending was terrible and confusing, and the female in your story was described to look like fugly Serena Williams - not hot or appealing at all! There were quite a few errors and inconsistencies too. Tbh, I think u copied some things from Sacrifice and that new story Serenade. You're not very original. Greek mythology is played out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I like this

The previous comment by "Mediocre at Best" is.... Not very insightful. She is a person who has depression, so of course her view of herself is going to be skewed.

I liked this. It was a fun read, and I enjoyed the fact that the main character wasn't someone who had the word "perky" seven times in the description. Good job!

sheanna23sheanna23about 7 years ago
nope

You had a good start but a girl being 5'9" and weighing only 167 is by no means fat, especially if she has 38D breasts.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderabout 7 years ago
interesting

You guys need to learn more about women's sizes if you are going to include things like 38DD. There is no way that she would be more than a 36DD with here height and weight, especially if she had a big butt and thighs.

blackroses2015blackroses2015about 7 years ago
I liked this

I for one liked this story. Yes it had a cliff hanger ending, but that just leaves it open to more parts or chapters to this story. I personally was that girl with the 38 D chest with big thighs and 'ghetto ass' and I found it refreshing that you did put in that in today's society, girls that size don't always have that much self confidence or healthy view of themselves. As to the claims about you taking things from other stories on here, that is almost total b.s. I love the story Serenade and while I do see similarities that doesn't mean you stole ideas. It's important that people have inspiration in writing stories. I don't know of one person who hasn't written anything without having some inspiration from their lives, the lives around them, the songs they have heard, or the books they have read. All stories come from somewhere. So in short let the haters hate and just keep writing your stories. I hope there's more of this story.

blackroses2015blackroses2015about 7 years ago
to "mediocre at best"

People have different tastes and definitions of beauty. Just because your into the has to be a size 2 skinny heroine (there's nothing wrong with that by the way) doesn't mean that everyone shares your point of view. It's good that the author put this kind of heroine in this story I think it makes it better!

BellaJ23BellaJ23about 7 years ago

I loved your story I'm hoping there is more to come. Also she is by no means fat, she's perfectly proportioned if her height and weight is anything to go by. Her body is evened out really well. Besides that beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Moving

Good writing. The first part of this story made me cry. Cherry's self-hatred is so familiar to me. I was 19 and 5'7 and 145 lbs when I thought I was grossly fat and hideously ugly and tried to kill myself. Of course, being a pale redhead I just had "thunder thighs" and a "fat ass" instead of the "ghetto ass" thing, but same diff. And I can so empathize with her comments about shrinks. But yeah, she shouldn't be a 38 anything at her size. I think back then I was a 34DD, so to think that she might be a 38 anything would make her much too wide across the back, proportionately. And why is it that all the big-breasted girls in these stories seem to take 8 or 9 years to grow their boobs? Mine just seemed to bust out overnight at 13. One day, no need for a bra, the next I'm tearing stores apart to try to find a D cup in size 32.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Now this is more like it

I was engaged from the start, its well written and isn't run of the mill annoying heroin,even though she's tackling a difficult subject. I want to get to know them both..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes!

Let's get this party started! I'm so digging this! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Happy writing!

Be encouraged.

Bee

SubmissiveAudreySubmissiveAudreyabout 7 years ago
AWESOME!!

Your story started out exactly like my life. I also was the same height and build as this woman and wanted so desperately to kill myself for suffering thru years of humiliation from people because I'm fat. I ended up losing my virginity because I planned to kill myself and wanted to know what sex felt like and found someone, the only person that I'd ever met that showed interest in my body EVER, and offered it to him. The next man I met was my Poseidon. I was just one off. ;) Can't wait for the next chapter. :)

Love7903Love7903almost 7 years ago
Hooked!

This was fabulous from the beginning to the very end. I want to more more about both of them and how this plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mixed feelings

Well done for including a non-skinny black heroine. Diversity is strangely rare even when people are writing about gods, vamps and demons. So good job on that. Unfortunately the non-consensual aspect of this story really spoilt it for me. Cherry is specific and clear in telling him to stop, but he ignores her. I kept reading, but didn't really get past my discomfort. Stuff that normalises the idea that women's bodies are what give men permission and not their voices really troubles me. I'm not trying to give you a super hard time, the idea is so much a part of our culture that I can see how it could slip by without sounding alarm bells. But look out for it next time? Keep up the writing though, I think you've got a lot of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hated it

I agree with sheena--the height and weight described is in no way fat. You repeated that word a million times,how often were you going to disparage her not-even-fat weight!?!?!? Good sex scene,though,and you literally won me over with that last sentence! Actually eagerly awaiting chapter 2!!!! (Also,please note that the child of a bw/wm would typically be caramel to cafe au lait skin tone with curly hair-usually brownish. A lot of people just end up describing an "entirely" black child. Since you're terrible with weight,I kinda figured you might be at describing the child. LOL! But seriously,CANNOT WAIT FOR CHAPTER TWO!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sure, Zeus...

like you're one to talk! should be Poseidon's response.

Fun story!

irish_crazeirish_crazealmost 7 years ago

I'm really hoping this story continues!!!

girlthat392girlthat392almost 7 years ago
Please!!!! Please!!!

Please!!! Please!!! Make this a continuing story it was very interesting and entertaining. I was so captivated by this story. I hope you write more about Poseidon the girl and demigod child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Continue

Finish the story broo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

More, more, more, more, MORE!

Love7903Love7903over 6 years ago
This is HOT!

I sincerely hope there is more. I have to know what happens to these three!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more

Definitely a good read needs an epilogue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Poseidon treats Cherry rather well, and she enjoys their fuck in the cave. I imagine Poseidon as the muscular, big guy you describe....but I would add some chest hair, because that does so much to make a man attractive for me. I have seen even black men with healthy chest hair -- sooooo sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue

Please continue... I need to know what happens next...😏😏😏😏

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NO MA'AM

Not this day!!! You cant end the story with her walking the beach with their son!!! This needs to be continued! If you dont ill need your permission to finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Uh no.

This is not a one shot. Get two chapter two. Thanks

Secretlybi13Secretlybi13over 6 years ago
Loved this!!

Please continue. I need to know what happens. I loved this story. It really pulled me in ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do you have more?

I would so love to read more on this one. I have read all your stories and have enjoyed each

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE! Please continue!

So so so good. Please write another chapter! There's so much left that can be explored...<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finish this!

This was fabulously written, and now you need to finish it! Pretty please with a cherry on top!

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 6 years ago
What a load of sh*t!

No, not your story, lannasage. Your story is wonderful. I hope that you make a sequel.

I am referring to the people that are commenting about the "unrealistic proportions" that the protagonist carried.

Lannasage did fine, when it came to the main character's figure. She is 5'9 and 167 pounds and she had 38D (not Double-D) bust. Her figure is not odd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sequel please?

Great Story. I look forward to a sequel.

ConsuellaBeautifulBookwormSpencerConsuellaBeautifulBookwormSpenceralmost 6 years ago
Poseidon

Lease more!! More!!! More!!!

LazyGoddessLazyGoddessalmost 6 years ago
Another one!

Love this story! You're sorry telling is amazing. I agree with everyone i hope you continue this story also. If you need an editor let me know. 😁 Keep up the awesome work!

YvainestarYvainestarover 5 years ago
Agree with everyone

Your story was very compelling. I'd also love to read a sequel, very well done! Can't wait to read more!

black_maestrablack_maestraover 5 years ago
Yes!...

Finally another story... loved confrontation,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good start

Hopefully you have something in the works to continue. Very interesting choice to pair a black woman and a God. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Please

I love this, please for the love of god write a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First, every body is beautiful ofc and second i don't think she is that fat or anything she claims herself to be. Cause according to her description she's 5'9 and something from 160-180 pounds and that's fricking normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Umm 5'9 167 lbs is definitely not what you described here. What manner of fatphobic nonsense? I almost stopped reading when the "fat slob" was 167lbs. God, I wish I had but nope had to get to the height part. 🤢

ShykinkShykinkalmost 2 years ago

Are you going to finish this?

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literate2 months ago

I found this funny and hope you continue and make this a thing because it has so much potential. Anyway thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...