All Comments on 'Possessing Bella Ch. 02'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
dinkus36dinkus36over 10 years ago

Wonderful!!! Very moving! Can not wait for more..

okibi8882okibi8882over 10 years ago

Great chapter, I'm still not completely over Mel's death but I really hope Bella ends up happy with Stephen. Keep it up with these great chapters! Btw, just curious, how many chapters are planned for this story?

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Consensual caring BDSM at its very best

Well deserved 5/5

FindmywayFindmywayabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

I love that we are seeing the old Bella...what a wonderful chapter filled with love. You have done a masterful job in bringing her back to life and creating characters who are caring not to mention beginning to realize who she really is.

phemphemabout 10 years ago
Great story

Thanks for a great story

Think i need to find someone like Sire

MaynessMaynessabout 10 years ago

I think this chapter is one of the best ( so far ; ) ) I really like the depth of emotion shown by all the characters and I am glad you have taken the time to discuss and show it. It's just a very good, what more can I say?! M x.

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 10 years agoAuthor
Planning for Bella's possession

Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments, as I have said before they mean the world to me.

As for the amount of chapters, when I first sat down to plan this series I considered ten chapters as I had done with the other Bella series but this chapter only held half of what I planned for chapter two so I would say it will be longer than the original ten chapters I had envisaged.

As always when I write my characters tend to take on a life of their own so I could not honestly say if where I start in my planning is where the story will end up. Bella's story is a constantly evolving process within the plan I have and how I get to the final outcome. I do hope you continue to enjoy it, though. ~ellie

sweetone66sweetone66about 10 years ago
EXCEPTIONAL...

This was an extraordinary chapter... insightful and informative as well as an exceptionally interesting and enjoyable read. There are a number of wonderful authors/story tellers on this site, and you are without a doubt one of them!!! Do keep up the GREAT work and PLEASE hurry the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this is...

...beyond stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One of your best chapters so far!

Very well written, emotionally in depth, and showing some of the most important points of the lifestyle. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Real

What terrific handling of the confusing, no-rules of grief including "being responsible" for the grief of others -- juxtaposed against Bella's ongoing needs and new life! Heart breaking and heart healing at the same tine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you!

I'm really loving this story! I can't wait to find out what happens to Bella next. Thanks, Ellie! Keep up the good work!

AllessandraMariAllessandraMariabout 10 years ago
More Please!

I started reading the Bella series yesterday, and am entranced with her story and character development. Your ability to weave plot points is what captured my interest from the beginning, and the growth you have exhibited, as a writer over time, has been wonderful to see. I hope to see more in this series as Bella finds her place in the world.

joodlejoodleabout 10 years ago
Don't quite know how to rate this one

I have been following your Bella saga from day one, and I feel now as I did about halfway through the last two chapters. I feel CONFUSED. There is so much going on. So many different characters to memorize, each seemingly only involved in the plot for a very short period, before moving on. If the new characters were introduced in more depth, one at a time, then I might not be so lost. Am I the only one feeling lost in this plot? I appreciate a story that has more to it than mouth-pussy-ass, otherwise I would not have read this far. But this is a bit of a stretch. I wish that you could simplify things a little more for the enjoyment of your now large audience. Will continue to read, and hopefully become less confused.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well I do not fathom why you had to kill off Mel. Did you fake his death to make him go undercover? I would hope so.

Futhermore, you have introduced too many characters that the story is not coherent anymore. Why does Bella have to be so involved with all of them? Too confusing. Please lighten the plot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES