All Comments on 'Possessing Bella Ch. 10-11'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally

Finally, Bella is discovering her spine.

blunajanablunajanaover 9 years ago
Loved it!

I love this story. It is soooo good and you are such a talented writer. Brilliant.

magoo1969magoo1969over 9 years ago

I love Pete. Please keep the chapters coming. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you for sharing this story I just hope it ends the way I would like to see it.

marlam5marlam5over 9 years ago
Thanks

Loved this chapter as I do every chapter.

Thanks for sharing your incredible talent with us.

I’m already looking forward to the next chapter.

aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago

*smiles*

i am thrilled to see the new chapter(s)!!!! i am so very glad that Bella has finally released her grief and is truly beginning to look fully towards her future. i'm also curious to see just how well-rounded Sir Stephan's education is the various lifestyles and how Bella adapts to His assistance with her preparations for her Gorean training. Can't wait until the next chapter, but of course, i will patiently do so. *grins* After all, genius, amazing characters and a wonderful storyline cannot be rushed. Keep up the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fabulous!

Fabulous story! I'm so looking forward to reading your next chapters. I can't wait to read about Bella's "real" training with Sir Stephen. I just want to skip the last two trainers and get to the Sir Stephen part!

cali_girl_toocali_girl_tooover 9 years ago
More please!

I've been a fan for awhile now - absolutely love these stories and look forward to the next and - hopefully - many more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love Love Love

I absolutely love this story, I reread it from the start again this weekend. I think that is about the third time that I have. Thank you for letting Bella be a part of our lives as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so amazing

I have followed this story from the beginning and how I absolutely love how the characters come to life. You have such an amazing talent. Please don't stop this. I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you're great!

I haden't thought for a moment in my whole life I would like this kind of stories. But I adore your style and every character. I felt really bed for Mel's death, but now I'm over it :) You made me feel all the emotions every character felt and that's why I love it. Keep going! I can't wait to read more abput Bella and everyone in the story. Great job!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
Wonderful story

I like this lifestyle but I also like romance, people and the various interactions between them, which can be stressful, endearing, confusing and a lot more. It is all there in your story, you had me excited, warm with empathy, crying, smiling and laughing. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5536 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES