All Comments on 'Possessing Bella Ch. 12'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why are you bouncing this around categories?

That makes it difficult to keep up with new chapters. Several have posted that I never saw. One category with notes about other significant elements seems to work for most stories. I like that you are showing Bella being thoughtful about her future and expressing preferences and making choices. Less automaton feel to her than in the past.

MastersWenchMastersWenchover 9 years ago
Oh Yeah!

Another fantastic chapter! I love this series and find it to be very gripping! Very well written. Thanks so much for your talents and efforts! :)

MastersWench

marlam5marlam5over 9 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for another fantastic chapter.

You are among my favourites and I checked every day for a new chapter this past week.

I love this series about Bella.

magoo1969magoo1969over 9 years ago

LOVED IT Thank you. Every time you add a new chapter I can't wait for the next one.

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyover 9 years ago
Love it

Fantastic! I love that Belle and Stephen have moved toward a more physical relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful!

Another beautiful chapter of this slow burn tale. I find myself checking every few days to get my next fix of Bella's story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE

PLEASE tell me a new chapter is coming soon, i'm dying to see the day Sir Stephen finally takes her as his own!!

_ant__ant_over 9 years ago
5+

A truly beautiful story. You possess such a rare talent of transferring both character emotions and depicting sexual tensions between them in such a remarkable way.

I just have to thank you for the absolutely wonderful work you have done in the whole Bella series, and hope that you can bring it to a nice and happy ending unlike the previous that left us all in tears. Thank you Ellie.

magoo1969magoo1969over 9 years ago

Please can we get another chapter of Bella before Christmas

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 9 years agoAuthor
Running late

I have been struggling to find time to write for the last month or so and I apologize for the lateness of the next chapter. I am hoping to get it up before xmas but we can't always control the mayhem in our own lives. Thank you for your patience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

I love Bella and Stephen together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Why your story so long and boring and trite?

loverofbksloverofbksabout 3 years ago

God i love this story! Even though I'm rereading and know the ending, I find myself staying up later than a person that has to be at work in the morning should.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5519 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES