Possessing Bella Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers

"What are you?" he asked.

"I am a slave girl," she responded to the questions she knew by rote.

"What is a slave girl?" His voice was deep and rolling.

"A girl who is owned," she continued to look into his eyes.

"Why do you wear the dina?" His eyes glanced down at her wide spread thighs.

"To show that I am owned," she felt her lips turn up at the corners as she tired to hide her smile of pleasure.

"Why do you want this collar?" Stephen held up the circle of steel again before her face.

"So that men may know who owns me." Her smile threatened to spoil the seriousness of the moment.

"What does a slave girl want more than anything?" His eyes held hers as he waited for an answer.

"To Please men," she said made nervous by the look in his eyes.

"What are you?" he asked again clicking the collar in place around her neck.

"I am your slave girl." Again she felt the tell-tale tightening on her lips as she suppressed her smile.

"What do you want more than anything?" His voice was demanding now.

"To please you, my Master, and the men of your home," She finished with her eyes still locked to his.

"Dance to show me your pleasure at receiving my collar," he commanded and sat back in the chair.

"Yes my Master," Bella said taking on the role of a demure slave of Gor. She peeked up through her long lashes hearing the loud and strong voice of her new Master command her to dance to see his smile and felt the waves of pleasure fill her. Taking a deep breath, her heart pounding with nervousness and joy she rose up onto tiny feet, gracefully weaving her way back across the room to begin.

She mimed flicking sand with her tiny toes as her eyes sought out his, and a small soft smile played on her lips. She lifted her slender arms high in the air intertwining then and picked up a beat and melody in her mind which she hummed softly as the dance began.

Bella swayed her hips to a silent beat and her heads slowly lowered twisting gracefully like retreating serpents until her hands touched the new steel around her throat, and she lowered into a wide kneel. Releasing the collar she placed her hands on the floor and moved with grace, sensuous hips swaying from side to side like a cat on the prowl she moved towards him slowly. Then halted as if by an unseen barrier and fell to the floor just out of his reach.

She rolled to her back stilling lightly humming the melody in her mind and let her long fingers begin to trail along her tummy, lightly, teasingly. She swung her head to the side brushing her hair over her shoulder so that the ends of her curls grazed her budding aroused nipples. Breathing in slow, she felt herself yearning for his touch, not just acting out the need in the dance, but wanting it so badly. She dared to peek I his direction and found his face a mask showing no emotion except in the heat of his eyes which did not waver in their gaze upon her.

As if those eyes commanded her, she raised her small hands cupping her breasts as they rose and fell in time with her increasingly rapid breath. With everything that had happened between them over the last three weeks, and all they had confessed to each other about their mutual interest and intentions, she did not need to act out her yearning to be held by him, possessed by him.

Her emerald eyes closed for a moment as visions of him danced through her mind. She replayed their first kiss over and over, not knowing at the time that she could ever feel this desire for someone other than Mel again. Rolling back to her belly, she looked up at him directly showing her heat and need within the dance and slowly knelt, her hands trailing up her ribs to cup her breasts momentarily again.

Her hands continued their upward motion combing through her curls and letting them fall back over her shoulders. Her hands lifted skyward, and her body followed until she stood before him, the rope belt of her camisk coming undone and falling to the carpet at her feet. With the belt gone the silk hang from one shoulder exposing her nakedness beneath to him without impediment. She twirled on the balls of her feet letting the remaining silk flutter and swirl around her.

As her spin slowed her hands reached for the collar she now wore, and a brief memory of Mel caused her face to change as she looked up into Stephen's dark gaze again. Concern clouded the heat in his eyes momentarily and she realised he knew her well. She felt the love he had for her in that look and she smiled softly once again swinging her hips to a silent beat and beginning the humming again to show her pleasure at accepting his collar. Even if it was only temporary.

Her graceful swaying dance moved further toward him and then around him. Her long fingernails trailed up and down his bare arms on over his neck as she swayed and spun around him pressing against him and making physical contact with him letting him so that he could feel her heat. With a small whispered whimper of need interrupting her soft humming, she spun away from him again dancing back across the room.

She stopped abruptly and turned to look at him her green eyes flashing as she delicately fingered the collar about her neck. She began to rotate her hips in a newly learned move as once again her hands travelled down her body slowly, her breath catching as they playfully danced over her nipples before moving on. Her deep green eyes were aflame with desire as she danced sensuously for him with an instinct she hadn't known she possessed.

Bella's rounded hips gyrated in slow, insistent circles. It was an uncontrollable reaction as if she was a wanton slut begging for his attention. She let out a soft sigh feeling the slick wetness of her own excitement growing with each passing moment. Concerned for the new tattoo, she spread her creamy thighs wider, displaying more of what she was feeling and her need for his touch. Her eyes remaining focused completely on him as she extended a small pink tongue to lick out over her dry lips.

Allowing her knees to buckle, she knelt back down on the carpet and leaned forward to crawl sensuously toward him again, her hips swinging. She knew this could end badly. She remembered that he had once said he would not take her until she was his but wasn't she showing him just that, wasn't she wearing his collar. She knew it wasn't real but instead she wore it for a purpose but at that moment dancing for him and him alone it felt very real to her. She wanted to please him. She wanted to arouse him until she broke through his self-control. She wanted Stephen to take her like she knew he could and would one day. She didn't want to wait. She wanted it now.

Unable to hold back any longer she sat up before him grinding her hips to press her cunt against her feet below her. All of the uncontrollable sexual need she felt was so overpowering and strong at that moment that she looked up at him believing her deepest desires would be revealed in her eyes. Her movements caused long strands of her hair to bounce and cascade across the slender line of shoulders as she showed the spoils of his conquest in collaring her.

Bella gazed up into his eyes and was greeted by a hard look she didn't understand making her falter in the dance thinking she had perhaps gone too far. Or perhaps it was a mistake to show him her need and what a slut she truly was for a strong Master who could take her and make her his own. Her lip caught between her teeth as anxiety enveloped her. Still she brought herself back to the dance and drawing her hands up her body she entwined them over her head before bending forward in a position of submission to him and whispered, "La Kajira."

Stephen had seen her falter and knew it was his fault. He warred with himself internally over the effect she had on him and his resolve to wait until all this training was over before he took her as his own. He wasn't inclined to share like so many other in the lifestyle. What was his was his alone. With Bella though he had no choice, and he could see her need as clearly as he could feel his own. Half of his mind cursed himself for being a fool at not enjoying the pleasure of such a hot slave. The other half warned him of the pitfalls that would dog him over the next few months as she continued her journey through the training that had been set out.

"Fuck it!" He groaned loudly and came to his feet stomping toward her. He reached down, grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her to her feet, relishing the squeal she emitted as her face came up to meet his. "Such a fucking irresistibly hot slut," he growled and lowered his head to devour her mouth taking her breath away as he kissed her deeply and passionately still holding her hair tightly in his fist.

Bella pressed up against him feeling the hardness of his cock press into her belly and whimpered into the deep kiss. Stephen broke the kiss and looked down into her eyes has his free hand grasped one breasts and squeezed tightly his fingers sinking into the soft flesh making her whimper loudly and pant in her need for him. His fingers sought out the hard little pink bud that was her nipple. He then pinched and twisted it swallowing her cry of pleasurable pain with another soul deep kiss.

Every inch of her body was surrendering to him, and the tendrils of pain flowed from her nipple through her chest and mixed with the growing flutter of arousal that built steadily in her belly. When his hand finally lowered from tormenting her breasts she all but thrust her hips forward welcoming his touch, craving it, needing it.

Stephen broke the kiss and pulled her head back further by the fist of hair. He smirked down into her face enjoying the sensations of controlling her, taking her and making her his even if only for this moment. He watched her face as he slid a finger between the lips of her wet cunt and rolled her clit beneath his thumb. Her stance widened to accommodate his hand. He drew it back and quickly slapped her cunt hard making her squeal and her eyes flare wide.

"Mmm," he murmured deeply, "You sing so beautifully for me," he slapped her again and swallowed her cry with another kiss as the fingers of his hand explored her further. Keeping his thumb on her clit, her pushed one of his large fingers into her relishing her tightness before forcing a second in beside it, swallowing her cries of pleasure and pain. He could feel her rocking her hips to his movements and found he could barely hold back his own need. He felt her thighs begin to tremble around the hand that fucked her, and he broke the kiss pulling her head back and growling, "Cum for me little slut."

Arching against him and riding his hand Bella cried out to the room her mind obliterating everything else but the rush she felt as she floated on endorphins and adrenaline. Stephen could see her eyes cloud over has she floated on that high and released her hair supporting her back as she shook with the power of her orgasm.

He slowly drew his fingers from her and continued to hold her close until she had come back to reality before offering her his fingers to clean. He watched his face a mask of lust as she cleaned his fingers for him. Her lips and tongue only feeding his need further. He dragged her back and all but threw her to the rug before his chair then kicked off his pants and sat as she kneeled up before him.

Taking a bunch of hair in his fist again, he drew her head to his cock and watched as she tentatively licked out at him. She then swirled her tongue around the head as he held her just at the tip allowing her no freedom to control her exploration of him. That would come at another time right now he needed to fuck that pretty little mouth.

"Open," he growled at her, "Tongue out." As soon as she complied he manoeuvred her head to where he could slide along the length of her tongue watching her lips stretch over his girth as he did so. The sight was so appealing he continued to do this for some minutes pulling her head forward and back by the air.

Bella knelt up awkwardly the fist in her hair feeling the still rolling waves of the massive orgasm he had given her moments ago. Stephen had a big cock to go along with the rest of his large physique. She wanted nothing more than to suck him deeply into her mouth, but she found herself stymied by his tight grip on her hair and his control of her every movement. She looked up at him through her lashes and received a satisfying groan as he caressed the underside of his cock with her tongue.

"Suck," he groaned loudly and she felt the tension in her hair ease as he let her start at her own pace. Eager to please, Bella sucked hard going deeper on each thrust and swallowing around the head of his cock. ""Fuck yes," came the breathy groan from Stephen, "Its good you know how to suck a cock properly."

Buoyed up by his praise, she began to flutter and swirl her tongue as she moved her head up and drove herself down onto him trying to take as much as possible. The hand in her hair tightened again, and she was reefed up and back away from his cock. Stephen then stood above her pulling her up on her knees and commanding "Open." He then straddled her face pulling it up to rub over his balls.

Bella immediately licked out and sucked on each one with tender care. Her tongue fluttered and swirled busily as he continued to keep an iron fist in her hair. Stephen had denied himself so long that he was unable to hold back any longer. He pulled her face away again and pulled her mouth back to the tip of his cock. She opened her mouth without the verbal command, and he drove into her deeply hearing her gag and lacing both hands into her hair.

He drew back slowly and thrust in again watching her the whole time holding back with great effort as he thrust in again past her tonsils. She turned her teary eyes up to him and looked at him through long lashes, and he lost any pretence of self-control. Giving in to his own needs, he began to fuck her pretty little mouth while holding her head firmly in place as he did so.

"You can please yourself," he groaned hoarsely seeing her squirm beneath his onslaught and was satisfied when he saw her do just that. The tears that fell from her eyes as she gurgled, gagged and spluttered around his cock only drive him harder, and Bella could feel her climax rising in her again as he used her so. After what was, in fact, was merely minutes, but seemed like much longer to Bella, Stephen barked, "Open. Tongue out." He then sawed in and out of her mouth twice before the first long ropey strand of cum covered her tongue.

Curling her tongue slightly to hold as much cum as she could on the surface Bella held back her climax until he told her otherwise. "Swallow," he groaned and pushed his cock into her mouth with the cum he had deposited there. He collapsed back into the chair pulling her with him. Her mouth still enveloping his cock and murmured breathlessly, "Cum for your Master."

He let a smile show as on cue to his words she arched and cried out around his rapidly softening cock. The vibrations of her cry sending thrills of excruciating pleasure back through him. He watched her collapse before him her head still nestled in his lap as he petted her hair.

"Thank you, Master," Bella said quietly as she regained her senses.

"You are an amazing woman, Bella. I am proud that you wear my collar," Stephen said looking down as he continued to pet her hair gently.

"Come," he said with a smile, "Doing this and taking the time to shower again was not part of my original plans for this afternoon." Bella looked up at him and chewed her lip. "You are far too irresistible when you do that," he rolled his eyes at her and stood picking her up and carrying her into the bathroom.

They showered with Stephen having the briefest of showers and groaning again about being tempted to make them late. Bella took a little longer taking care to clean the area of the new temporary tattoo carefully.

Stephen was not in the room when she reappeared, but she took the red silk looking at it carefully this time before putting it on. It was a far sight better than the Ta-Teera or slave rags she had been practising in. This slave dress was hemmed and well finished, so she tried to remember if a Camisk looked quite this way or if it was something else she hadn't learned the name of yet. Not that it mattered it was what she had been given to wear by the one who owned her in the world she was heading to. She slipped it on and found the rope-like belt where it lay on the floor, wrapping it twice around her waist and tying it at the side over her right hip.

The chest had gone and so had the coats he had left on the bed so Bella, being unsure of what she should do, left the room to seek out where Stephen might be. Passing through the living area she smiled again at how uncomfortable the furniture looked and was surprised when she sat on one of the hard wooden chairs that it wasn't at all uncomfortable. She could hear Stephen's footsteps on the stairs and quickly stood up wondering if she should have left his room at all.

"Good you're ready, let's go," he held his hand out to her, and they descended the stairs. "I am sorry, little one," Stephen said softly as they walked into the kitchen. "I hadn't planned for us to become intimate like that just yet." Bella looked up at him wondering if he regretted what had just occurred.

"I don't regret it at all. In fact, quite the opposite," Bella said softly unsure of why he was sorry. "Please don't be sorry for something I wanted, even begged for in my dance."

"I would have liked the time to explore each other properly. To talk about what it is we want and don't necessarily want, before we," he stopped seeing the anxiety making her cute lip chewing more pronounced. "Bella stop and look at me," Stephen tilted her face up to him. "I have wanted you for the longest time. You are an amazing woman and what happened just now what beyond my expectations but," he saw her drop her eyes and carried on regardless. "I hate to rush these things. I like taking the time to ensure you are well taken care of, I am sorry that we had to rush like this, especially this time."

"There will be other times. I am happy that we moved a little further forward even if it was not what we had planned, especially because of this," she touched the amulet at her throat. "And what it might mean for the future." Her blush coloured her face once more.

He bent his head to kiss her then and felt his heart swell. He had not expected her to be ready to welcome anyone in her life as a future Master for some time yet. Part of him worried that he would become a rebound master if he pursued this relationship with the sense of urgency he felt. The part of him that revelled in using her a short time ago, however, stilled the nagging doubts and made him fall a little bit more in love her.

At the rear door, her helped her to put on a hooded cape and then fastened his cape. Bella noted that he looked even bigger and broader with the hard, armoured shoulder armor that his cape bore. She felt dwarfed by him as they walked out to the cliffs she had been to with Dorothea on her last visit. Lost in her thoughts Bella didn't even acknowledge that a helicopter sat on the edge of the cliff until its huge rotors started to spin.

"Your chariot awaits," Stephen laughed as she looked up at him in surprise.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers