All Comments on 'Possessing Bella Ch. 14'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
twosocks44twosocks44over 9 years ago
Another great chapter

For those of you that have read all the chapters you already know, for those that have not read any of this or her other stories, do your self a favor an start reading. They are wonderful.

tom

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 9 years agoAuthor
Sweet

Thank you Tom, what you said was so sweet, I appreciate it. :)

_ant__ant_over 9 years ago
oooo

Beautiful chapter as always. And ooo is at the triangle we're getting .. is Arak an actual challenger or just a passing figure in Bella's life. Hope it doesn't take too long to untangle, Bella deserves to be happy, after all she's been through, don't take her through too much pain, give her the happiness she craves for.

auddieaauddieaover 9 years ago
squeeeeee

You are killing me!!! Hahaha I really need you to start turning out more than one a month, or I might die. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing skills with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
On pins and needles....

I have read every chapter from the beginning on and goodness you just keep thickening the plot. Now I'm going to have to continue constantly checking for a new chapter. I agree one submission a month is killing me! Very well done as always!

Nicole

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love the story

I love the story and cant wait until the next chapter. Afer Mels death i thought i wouldnt read it anymore but here i am, loving it everyday more. Keep going!

P.s. sorry for my english, its not my first language

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The best yet!

Great sex, great twist. Bella can have it all with the right man at the right time. Strong, smart and sexy can still be submissive. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
While there seems to be a small group that like this story

I would simply point out that NO ONE is reading it. Look at the miniscule number of "views". I guess it's satisfying to write for a handful of people that enjoy this mess but I'm here to tell you that for most of us this is neither interesting or entertaining. Cardboard characters involved in implausible situations, spouting inane dialogue. Just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like it and don't care about the number of "views"

Normally, I read and move on without making a comment but the note left on 1/26 really bugged me. Although, there's a hater in every bunch, so I shouldn't be surprised. I've enjoyed the series, so please keep it going for us "nobodies"! :0)

creativecookie87creativecookie87about 9 years ago
Amazing

I never leave comments either however I have been following this story from the start. One of my favorites, you are truly an amazing writer that adds great depth to your characters, with an intriguing story line. As for the hater , shut up if you didn't like it move the hell on and read something else, instead of trying to all nasty with your dumb ass comment!!!

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you those of you who left messages for me after the hater. I appreciate your thoughts but as one reader suggested there will always be a hater in every crowd and while things like that can sting a bit i am quick to recover. I truly appreciate each and every person that reads votes and or leaves me comments :)

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyabout 9 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for continuing Bella 's story. I look forward to reading each new installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very satisfied

i was a little concerned last chapter when i could sense something negative was to happen, i worried something would tear Sir Stephen and Bella apart, which would have been a terrible route for this. While i mourn the loss of yet another person and wish he could have just gone on with his own healing even if it weren't part of the story anymore, i thank the goddess that Sir Stephen and Bella still have a chance to be together. they better end up together or i will mutiny *giggles* reminds me of my relationship with my owner, such a wonderful man. she's safe with him, she has a chance to find her place at his side, do NOT ruin this please!!!!!

LilKitLilKitabout 9 years ago
Still loving this!

Still loving this story, though I admit I am beginning to yearn for her happy ever after. I want desperately to see Bella and Stephen ride off in to the sunset together. As always a great read. Thank you for weaving such an enjoyable story, the next installment can't arrive quick enough! As for the hater, ignore them, pity them but never let them pull you down.

curiouspet69curiouspet69about 9 years ago
More!

Like some others, I rarely post comments. But I am a faithful reader, looking for the next chapter each month. I need more Bella! Thank you for writing such an awesome, abstention grabbing, soul searching story.

irene1973irene1973about 9 years ago

I have read this story from start to present in the last 2 days. I could not put it down! I have cried (a lot) and laughed out loud. You truely have brought the characters to life. I am cheering for Bella's happily ever after and am praying it is with Stephen. After all Mel was his mentor. It would seem fitting. I cannot wait for more chapters to watch Bella grow and come into her own understanding of the lifestyle. I feel like that was Mel's intentions. Please, please keep her story going.

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 9 years agoAuthor
Smiling

I cannot thank you all enough, especially those who commented after the hater did. It really did lift my spirits like you would not believe. I have been running late with the next chapter but it is finished and with AisieLynn for a quick look over before I post it. I would hope that it will be only before the end of the month. Thank you all once again from the bottom of my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it

This is by far my favorite story series and author on literotica!! Literally the first thing I do when I get up is look to see if Ellie added the next chapter! Very much enjoying the nice balance of a steamy story with some depth to it. Hope to read more soon!!! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
When

When are you going to write more? I'm dying I've been reading all of the chapters about Bella I can't wait!

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 9 years agoAuthor
Soon!

I have submitted the next chapter to literotica so hopefully in the next few days it will appear.

kckc772kckc772about 9 years ago
woohoo

So glad to see another one is coming soon. I adore your stories.

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyabout 9 years ago
Yes

I'm glad the next chapter is in the wings. I've been checking every day for the last 2 weeks. I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best author I've found in this site

I am continuously stunned and gratified by the sophistication of Ellie's storytelling and her craft at touching me as reader. She is far better than any other I have yet found here. I've even had much true emotional response, such as my anger and revulsion at how this 'lifestyle' is misportrayed as more romantic and pleasurable for the women than it actually is, when it is actually the corruption and misleading of the young women. So, the author had been skillful at evoking the truth, that my standard true feelings are also evoked. And that I continue to read, fascinated by the characters and the consistent cognitive dissonance in the author, to create this fantasy world. She is to be commended, on her skill as writer.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
Classic

This story remains to be one of the best. It has moved me.

Da_WulfeDa_Wulfealmost 8 years ago
Haters be damned

I'm glad that you didn't let the haters comment sway you, for myself I enjoy the story very much and look forward to many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I haven’t commented yet. I have read the other series as well and totally invested in these characters. Your writing is quite good and I am so glad I discovered your stories. You are a good writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5526 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES