All Comments on 'Possessing Bella Ch. 21'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 8 years ago
So excited to see Rob as her master for a bit

Great chapter, Ellie. I am so excited to see Rob as her master for a bit. For sure, we will see the differences to them both now. These next chapters will be awesome.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 8 years ago
Lovely

Another excellent chapter in her life. I love the way that they have taken over and structured her life. I hated the way they did it though.

To bollock Andrew and her in front of Chelsea, her new assistant...on her first day...was really naff. To not have had a private word with Bella first and told her what the problem was, ughhhh.

That aside, cracking story as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

This is a wonderful piece of writing that is sensually erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I must be a literary masochist to keep returning.

STILL Bella never says no. She never expresses her true concerns, opinions or desires. She never disagrees in any meaningful way with anyone. The assist issue seemed an exception until you look who/what she ended up with. The masters continue to bulldoze over her in every way. The choice to wear that dual collar is nominal, at best. Even the secondary people continue to pull her strings and manipulate Bella and her world. The only bit of independence you have given her is choice of a few business geegaws, and that gets screened after the fact. There is no meaningful separation between the lifestyle and this supposedly epic business world. I'm sorry, but the management dressing down at the meeting would not protect Bella, nor instill respect of the masses when the corporate culture is awash in the ways of the lifestyle. For the love of all that is holy, show the damn woman being a corporate executive in real, broad and lasting ways.

Submissive is not doormat. Bella is an intelligent and educated person. Just thought I would remind you, you know, in case you chose to incorporate those things into the story.

You mention a surprise. Maybe she runs off with a pock marked boy from the mailroom, has her share of the business profits direct deposited, and and sells her jewelry creations at seasonal Renaissance festivals. Festival people won't mind her dressing and acting like Tinkerbelle.

I always enjoy new chapters for the adrenaline rush the frustration and indredulity give me. ;) I score high, even as I bang my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree

The last comment said exactly what I was thinking . Only I want to point out that being a Dom doesn't mean being an a-hole. Each of these men comes across as a selfish, narcissistic prick. Despite your excellent writing I refuse to read any more or I'll end up throwing by tablet against the wall .

MC47MC47over 8 years ago
respectfully disagree

Ok, the two anonymous comments that I just read, are full of bull. Bella, was in play land the last few chapters after Mel's death. It's about time Rob has stepped up, even with Kurt at the helm at work. Bella has been playing in the fantasy world, it will be good to see what happens when she tries to have a career and her submissive life 24/7 - it won't be easy. As for how they dealt with Andrew, he deserved to be called out in front of everyone. He is not her Dom, he is her junior executive, he miss-used his position while she was off playing ... she needed to know, and her new assistant will be great, can't wait to see how this all plays out. I LOVE Dorothea, even though she is submissive, she is like Bella's fairy god-submissive-mother.

Congrats Ellie, can't wait for more, to see how Rob handles her, how Stephen does being Rob's second and who she may pick (hoping Josie doesn't play a part - I don't see her as good influence on Bella, and no that not saying anything against lesbian or bi relationships) ... and if your anonymous commentator feels the need to throw his or her tablet ... get a grip, maybe you're reacting to some inadequacies in his/her life.

MC

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bella's Character Development

How is Bella supposed to ever make choices without her 'Master' at the time making them for her? She didn't even stop to ask questions. Not that the questions had to be refusing, or defiant, just informative. Every time her thoughts are written into the story she's always confused, or the thoughts aren't relevant to her wellbeing. I realize some subs like full control, but I feel like we haven't seen her character develop into that kind of sub. On some level I feel like we never learned who Bella was outside of Mel. Personally I felt like you would have her grow into a stronger personality by now, who at least could run her own business. This is a great story, but for her to be a main character she's lost and overshadowed by her Masters in her life.

If you ever rewrite, add more Bella/her thoughts, and personality to her submissive journey. Whether she turns more independent or slave submissive is up to you, the story can work both ways. But to avoid making her the 'bimbo' Kurt is constantly telling her she's not, don't fill in a lack of detail with her just being confused. Even the best sub who ultimately trusts her Master is allowed to ask for time to think. Even if its just a moment. Her submission is her gift, not something all these men should micromanage until they deem her perfect. Guidance is one thing, control is another. Let the reader know how much she needs them. Dorthea isn't her brain. Give her one.

Please know I love the story and can't wait to see it to the end. I simply think this would improve your writing skills and any future stories or rewrites.

With love,

K

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tired of these jackasses

Even for fiction the men are caricatures. And Bella seems to have the IQ of a rock. This has dragged on far too long. Get a really good editor, cut this down to about 5 or 6 chapters and you'd have a very good story. But this has gotten long in the tooth and boring.

sshh1sshh1over 8 years ago
loved this chapter

This was a very cohesive chapter. I felt some of the previous chapters had little momentum to further the story along. This chapter was very succint. The delivery and sentence structure was perfect! It had a natural flow. I look forward to reading more. I just hope that there the forward pace and movement of the piece will continue to change and development. So that we can get to the resolution. You have had several climaxes that lead us nowhere but back to a problem and not many resolutions.

Happy writing and keep up the good work!

MsTK77MsTK77over 8 years ago
Bella's Journey

It drives me bonkers when other readers criticize the story length, the timeline or the characters of any story- more so with this one. We have been chuckling, crying, cringing and anxiously waiting for the scenes and characters of this adventure for almost 6 years!

We have read 41 well written and well thought out chapters of Bella's experiences. The characters have remained true to who they are and what they believe in.

You have no one to criticize, except yourself, if you don't like the story and keep reading it anyway! If this story doesn't continue because of you whackados, and I don't get to see if Bella winds up serving both Sir Stephan AND Master Rob....

I love that the Masters are finally standing up and giving Bella guidance and direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To MC47

It's not my story and I want the writers to write what they feel and how they see their characters. You commented on me personally when you know nothing about me! I think xelliebabex is great writer who provokes strong thought and emotions. For the record I would never actually throw my tablet at a wall. I was trying to convey my frustration with the character development. Throwing my tablet would be childish, just like I would never make a personal comment about a person I don't know.

aisielynnaisielynnover 8 years ago
Truly surprised at some comments

Wow.... Let me first thank those of you who are defending Ellie and her story and the characters that we have come to love. However as I read some of the previous (very well-thought out) comments, I can't help but shake my head.... especially at those who made brash comments basically telling Ellie that this amazingly wonderful journey that she has taken us on should be chopped up and turned into a "good" story of 5 or 6 chapters. Really!!!! If you are thinking along those lines, then you are missing the bigger picture within the story and will most likely miss why things turn out the way will when Ellie brings Bella's journey to an end. There are several things you need to realize about Bella....

First off, Bella is still very young. It has only been about ONE YEAR since Mel introduced her to the lifestyle....introduced her to the realization that she is a submissive. Prior to beginning to work for Mel, she had no clue about submission and Dominance, even if she has always been naturally submissive to those more dominant in her life growing up. And you seem to have forgotten that Mel was murdered after an intense month with Bella, and in front of her.

Secondly, Bella has been playing at both business andr the lifestyle with her two-week introductions and trainings in various aspects of BDSM and the two-weeks at a time in the company. She hasn't had an opportunity to truly step up and take any real control of her business or to show the other executives of the company why Mel left her so much power within it. With Rob and Kurt finally putting their feet down and taking the reins of her guardianship into their grasps, they are giving her the structure she needs to begin making progress towards a complete life within both the business world and the lifestyle.

Thirdly, if you think Bella isn't showing backbone or is being a doormat of a submissive and you are frustrated by her confusion...... Then tell me, have you ever been a young submissive? Have you ever had multiple Masters wishing to have you as their own or at the very least want to play with you for an extended period to see if they can mold you into their aspect of the lifestyle? Have you ever had even just one Master that, just when you think you are starting to make sense of the path your life is taking, throws you a curveball that brings back all your insecurities and confusion, makes you question every decision you are making....and on top of that, keep being reminded that, no matter how much you might want to go back to the simple ordinary life you had before ever finding out about the lifestyle, you can never go back to that life because too much has already taken place to change who you are in your soul? And have you ever lost someone who you had such a deep connection with that, even a year later, you still feel the weight and impact of their presence on your life?

By Rob and Kurt stepping up to show Bella what life will truly be like when she finally decides to beg for another collar, they are giving her the structure to learn what a 24/7 lifestyle will be like when trying to still make a positive impression in the business world, while still giving her a safety net to make mistakes with Masters who know her well enough to give her the right correction/discipline to make the lesson stick in her mind.

And Bella is not a doormat by any means.... True, she rarely says "No" to the plans of the Masters, but she is fully aware that she has the right to do just that should she have the need. She recognizes the truth that she has only been playing the past 6 months and realizes that without this plan from Rob and Kurt, the two people Mel ultimately put in charge of her upon his death, that she would be vulnerable to those who really would use and abuse her nature. Bella may have grown during her time in training, but she is still very trusting in nature....seeing the positives about a person more often than any negatives that may be underlying, and sometimes she doesn't recognize when others have alterior motives. This does not make her a doormat though. It makes her a young and impressionable woman still trying to understand her role in her own life.

goodgirl45goodgirl45over 8 years ago

Unfortunately in my POV the story is becoming more and more confused. I loved the beginning with Mel (yes, he was my fav!) and I thought it was interesting seeing a young submissive loosing a Master and I kept reading. I was not into the whole training with masters but it had a different appeal and would happen if Mel was still alive. Bella is a strong woman but the plot is going everywhere and nowhere at the same time. The author has a lot of talent and I will keep reading her other stories. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Personally

i feel this story is like a book and is moving along as such im loving the journey that all the characters are having and feel that all their storylines are progressing at a natural rate. love the length of the chapters and appreciate all the work that the author is putting in ... i do hope there are many more chapters to go yet as i feel the progression is building and bella is learning more about her life as it will be with a master/masters that have her best interests at heart. while not a submissive myself.... fell into this a little bit too old .. lol.. i enjoy all aspects and while everyone is entitled to their opinion can we remember that this is a beautiful piece of writing that the author is donating their free time too. please please dont just stop like some others do because your creative writing is so good you can move to amazon ... looking forward to the next installment xxx

DahliaWitchDahliaWitchover 8 years ago
Ellie, ignore the garbage "anon" comments.

Seriously, I love Bella's lengthy story. I love all the twists & turns.... Because that's what real life is like! It's messy/raw/complicated/ divine. Write as many wonderful chapters as you can on dear Bella. And on a personal note, I've adored Rob since his introduction in the original story. To finally see them have a chance to be together is pure heaven. Please don't skimp on their upcoming sex scenes! Go team Rob. *sigh*

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 8 years agoAuthor
Smiling

For those who have defended me and spoken to me from the heart thank you. Please know that I have never taken critical comments to heart. We cannot all like the same things and in this sort of a free public arena everyone has the right to voice their opinions, just as it is my right to listen or not.

I am thrilled that this story elicits such emotions from the readers, good and bad.

It is a busy time of year but i am working toward the final chapters of this series so I may begin finishing another open series next year. This does not mean i will be done with Bella forever, just that even I need a change sometimes and a break is needed once this series comes to satisfactory conclusion, at least for me. I am looking forward to revisiting The Twelve Tables and Cities of Power to see which will be next.

Thank you all again, comments are the best thing ever for an amateur writer like me!

grrlslavegrrlslaveover 8 years ago
Blackmailed

I'll start by saying you're a very talented writer and I love your Bella series. That said, I feel as if Bella has been more or less railroaded or blackmailed into taking these collars. Rob indicated a desire for her to take his collar, she says no and expands that she needs time and space and BOOM, the next day she is told she has no choice, she will be taking his collar along with Kurt's. Moreover, he's sharing her which obviously, according to her own inner dialogue makes her uncomfortable. I'm beginning to feel so frustrated on her behalf that I can't enjoy your beautiful story. I just feel that someone needs to start listening to her. Thank you again for Sharing your talents with us.

MC47MC47over 8 years ago
To Anonymous ...

You weren't the only Anonymous that I was speaking of, and I don't find my comments in regards to your or anyone else childish. I don't know a thing about anyone who has commented, other than Ellie, and I only know Ellie, because we converse outside of this forum. Now, if you took my comments personally, then I must have hit a nerve, but no matter - thank you for your comments and can't wait to see who Bella chooses or doesn't choose. And although it is a story, I agree with one other reader, we have cried, cringed, been confused right alone with Bella. When her Master and love died, I wept like a baby, when she was at the beach house, I felt her pain, and her just wanting to find herself. Ellie your stories make a lot of us feel - and emotions are good, and cleanse the soul.

Thanks again for the great read.

MC

amaturewrighteramaturewrighterover 8 years ago
Another great chapter

Once again you have written a great chapter. I'm falling in love with the characters and find myself frustrated at the end of each chapter having to wait for the next one. I just hope that I can develop characters and plots as well as you have. Thank you for a great story.

DahliaWitchDahliaWitchover 8 years ago
If you're going to revisit other stories...

I'd love more from The Twelve Tables!

_ant__ant_over 8 years ago
Spectacular!

I did not expect that twist... In the last chapter with Bella becoming more and more aggressive with her own wishes I really thought she'd be making a full circle and becoming a Dom, but just the way she responded in this chapter, the way she submitted to Rob, that's her true nature and you captured it perfectly.

Thank you Ellie for another amazing chapter, can't wait for the next one to arrive :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Almost the end?

I waited restlessly for these last two chapters and while I love the story, (seriously addictive!) I feel a little confused at the turn of events. I am in a full time D/s relationship and know very well the restrictions that can be levied upon a submissive, but the way Rob and Kurt imposed their will on Bella made me uncomfortable. It seems to be a direct opposite of her own wants and needs of the last few months. I can't wait to see how her (Bella's) story ends.......or begins? Thank you for such a wonderful story, your work is fantastic.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
You're a Master ...

... of Suspense. I liked the training of Bella and her playful reconnaissance of the lifestyle. But the author very justly reminded us that life is not about play only. I am very curious to experience how Bella will cope with a situation (imitating) being owned and following instructions every day AND performing a demanding job. Right on track!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want more please

That is all I can say, I want more please. I cant wait to find out what it will be like with Rod. So excited, I feel like a giddy little slave. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is there more?

Checking in daily for update and afraid this is the end and so not the ending I wished for. I know it's the holidays but I am hoping for a Christmas present. Thanks for a great story

Kink201212Kink201212over 8 years ago
Hooked!

I love your ability to develop characters! I love getting to know Bella more and more. And I have to admit I am glad they stepped in. While I think the training was good for her it seems to confuse her more and more. Like any submissive, boundaries, rules, praise and consequence go a long way. Thank you for writing such an addictive story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hmmmm

Not sure I like where this is heading....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great!

Really love it that Rob and Kurt (esp Rob) has decided to stamp their feet down to train her to cope. Though i was a bit sad with her final choice, it was more than expected. Would have loved to see her develop more with some twist with Master Rob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hooked again

I have read most of the Bella series from the beginning starting this weekend. I'm glad there is some direction with Rob and Kurt taking command of her now - I'll admit I skipped the 2 weeks here and there chapters after her time in Gor because they didn't hold my attention. I picked back up at chapter 20 though and am hooked again! I keep going back and forth with whether I want it to be Rob or Stephen as her final Master in the end though....can't wait to get there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Which chapter has the scene where she's on the roof and security tries to kick her out? Was that much earlier?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another Great Chapter...But

I found this chapter highly entertaining; however, I think Rob is being selfish. I like him well enough, but it seems that he realized that Bella was leaning toward Stephen and he pulled rank.

Also, I am so glad that, at long last, Bella showed some sign of discomfort with regard to being shared so freely by her Master. I have absolutely no firsthand knowledge of this lifestyle, but I found Rob's choice to invite Kurt in during the middle of Bella serving him, and, even worse, inviting him to to sit down and have her also service him, right then and there, humiliating and dehumanizing. Perhaps Stephen struck a nerve when he asked her if she enjoyed being "Mel's whore," willing to service anyone of his choosing, as he tried to understand her reluctance to commit--and her apparent desire to continue to sleep around with just about every man in their circle, while fully expecting him to continue their uncommitted relationship, without showing ANY indication of jealousy.

Speaking of which, I think Bella is being selfish and inconsiderate with her treatment of Sir Stephen. Although, I know the book is already complete, I am hopeful that he will at least PRETEND to date another woman in subsequent chapters. I think that would be a much needed reality check for the "little brat."

Having said all this, I am thoroughly addicted to your masterpiece. I agree with those who say that it is worthy of publication in book form. Suffice it to say, as it stands, and unless some negative aspect of his character is revealed, I am #TeamStephen ALL the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Crying

This was horrible. First Bella was not told about the meeting and that she had to adress the audience. Than she was told that she made mistakes and got spanked and after the spanking they told her that being submissive was not an option at work.

She had to step up and become a strong woman. After that they overruled her by planning her weekdays. After all this she comes home and is pushed into a collar she doesn't want. She can't say no because she doesn't want to hurt people and than she had to fuck the one person who made her feel safe like her parents.

Bella deserves friends who love her qnd gide her instead of telling her what to do. It looks like a sect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absurt

Now they found another way to make her a fuckdoll without a life. The only reason why they do this is because they want to fuck her, not because it is good for her. Bell must take her money and leave those fuckers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5529 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES