Possessing Bella Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,533 Followers

Bella leaned forward to kiss the tip of his cock softly, snaking her tongue out to roll around the head before kissing up and down the shaft, greeting the cock of her new Master.

"Fuck," Rob groaned and grabbed a handful of her hair, pushing her face into his balls, holding his cock in the other hand. She kissed and licked and nibbled at the soft pebbled skin, enjoying his reactions to her kisses. Pulling her head back and tilting it up so he could look in her eyes, he gave up any pretense of holding back and kicked off his jeans. Sitting back on the chair, he dragged her with him by the hair and pushed her head down over his cock. She opened her mouth immediately and felt the hot hard flesh rub across her tongue as he pushed to the back of her mouth, making her gag momentarily. He pulled her head back and thrust again, this time she gurgled and swallowed.

"Fuck yes," he growled and continued to direct her movements with his hand twisted in her hair. He hadn't had sex for weeks, and the combination of finally having her at his feet, and her expertise in cock sucking was rapidly undoing him. At a knock on the door, he growled loudly, "It's unlocked, goddammit!" and seeing it was Kurt with the food, nodded his head toward the table growling, "We're almost done here."

He thrust up with his hips, making her take it all several times before growling out his orgasm, "Fucking sweet fucking fuck," he pulled her head back slightly, filling her mouth to overflowing and watching the cum dribble from the corners of her mouth before groaning, "Swallow it."

Leaning back in the chair to catch his breath, he closed his eyes as she gently cleaned his cock of any residue. When she stopped, she lay her head against his thigh, enjoying the feel of him patting her hair. "You are a hell of a little cocksucker, there is little to improve on your technique," Rob said happily, making her smile under his praise.

"Come and eat before this all gets cold, or I eat it all," Kurt's voice called from the dining room, and Bella's eyes flew wide.

"Do you ever stop eating?" Rob chuckled, easily helping Bella to her feet and pulling on his jeans.

"Relax, Theo put double the amount on," he grumbled and watched as they came to the table. "I see you two have started enjoying your new status already," Kurt laughed as Bella blushed.

"No time like the present and you should try that, she's quite impressive, even by my standards," he indicated the chair where Bella had given him a blowjob.

"Dianne's libido is in overdrive with the pregnancy, maybe when the baby arrives, and she isn't up to it," Kurt said conversationally. "A good blow job can always take the edge off at work."

Bella looked between the two of them, unsure if they were teasing her or not. She took a napkin from the table and spread it out on the chair before sitting and eating with them. They continued to talk conversationally about the fall out at the company during the day of ass kicking, and Bella learned that a few people had been demoted or fired because of their attitude to the new management.Once she had eaten sufficiently, she asked to be excused to have a quick shower and tidy up before the meeting.

"Excellent idea," Rob said. Then walking over to the living room, he retrieved a dress bag that Kurt had flung there when he walked in. "We would like you to wear this tonight. You know the rule about underwear now."

"Yes, Master," Bella said and took the dress bag from him, padding quietly to her room. She let her mind wander while she showered to Mel again and the comparison with Rob. He too seemed to enjoy inviting others to sample her skill or her partially clad body. It was a source of pride for him. She wasn't sure why it had initially bothered her when she realised Kurt had witnessed her sucking Rob's cock or that Rob had to invite him to try her cock sucking skill.

Perhaps it was that the masters she had served most recently had kept her to themselves, unlike Billy or Mel. She smiled, Mel had made her accept that her fondness for erotic pain was a wonderful thing and that she shouldn't shy away from it or feel like a freak as her ex-boyfriend had told her she was. He had shown her what great sex could be and that there was no shame in wanting to explore it in all its kinky nasty, brutal forms. Billy too had encouraged her exploration. Hunter had taken only what he wanted, and Stephen had assumed he knew her well enough not to ask. She smiled thinking of Samuel. He had asked her about everything and adjusted accordingly.

She dressed in the tight stretchy white lace dress, and her thoughts continued to tumble. Her mind veered back and forth between Billy, Mel and Rob. She hadn't liked the group sex scenes with Billy so much, and she wondered at that. It had bothered her when Mel invited people to join him in his use or exposition of her, but more so because of her naivety; she enjoyed the pleasure Mel got from it. It was something she needed to think about some more when she had more time to explore the change in her relationship with Rob.

She looked in the mirror after pinning her hair into an updo, assuming a collar would be put around her neck later. The dress was something Mel might have chosen. A thin filmy lace that barely covered her ass and crotch, the neckline came down in a low V almost to her navel, and the lace only just covered her nipples leaving the sides of her breasts exposed. It had long sleeves and a low scooped back. She may as well be nude; she gave a half laugh. She could even see the tattoo above her cunt, a lasting legacy from Mel.

Touching up her makeup and slipping on some high white pumps, she picked up the simple gold collar she always wore to the club, just in case it was needed before the meeting. Looking at it, she smiled and changed her mind. Going back to her dresser she rummaged around and found a white velvet ribbon and tied it around her throat. Nodding in satisfaction at her reflection, she returned to her Masters.

"It's perfect," Rob whistled as she entered the dining room. "Give Dianne my compliments. Elegant yet so fucking sexy."

"Give it to her yourself tomorrow when she badgers you about Bella's corporate wardrobe that even I have to admit needs a revamp," he said seriously.

"Yeah I expected that was coming, I'll set her up a clothing account at Juliette's, assuming Dianne would only want the best," he chuckled. "I think I will need a few things made for the club as well."

"You look beautiful, little one," Rob stood up and kissed her. "I like this, it's a nice touch," he ran his finger around the ribbon encircling her throat. "Well let's get this show on the road, I am sure the rest of the circus will all be there by now."

*****

"And you have agreed to this, Bella?" Jack asked after hearing both Rob and Kurt explain why they had taken Bella in hand to train her properly for both business and pleasure.

"Yes Master Jack," she said confidently.

"Then I am glad someone has finally stepped in to take control. All of the mooning about at the beach was bad enough, but then this playing at two weeks here or there was sheer foolishness." He looked at Bella then, "This is all I wanted for you at the beginning of this mess and why I wanted to take you to the ranch. You are a filly who needs a strong hand to guide you, and I am willing to admit that this one has proven himself strong again." He slapped Rob on the back."Kurt is a good man too, though I don't know him as well as the others here. I will be content that you are being taught what you need and not floating around in some dream cloud."

"I agree, as long as she is collared to someone who can take her in hand, I have no problem," Mike said gruffly. "You would do well to return to the Gorean ways though girl." Each of the Masters gave their opinion as seeming to be happy about the fact that Rob and Kurt had stepped in to make the decision for Bella.

"So this is a temporary collar if she is to be able to date in the future?" Josie asked in her deep sultry voice.

"It will remain in place until she either begs for it to remain permanently or she finds another she wishes to serve," Rob said. "I am not adverse to sharing her attentions with others, and that will allow her the opportunity to get to know some of you better, as well as some people she does not know quite so well. While who she dates will be her choice, I will also have the right to approve such things." He knew this would be a sticking point.

"As one who was on the list to train and did not get the opportunity, I am assuming I will be approved to spend some time with the girl when she is made available again?" She walked over to where Bella knelt between Kurt and Rob and helped her to her feet. "She is such a pretty little thing, Gian and I were quite disappointed not to have the pleasure of her company." Bella shivered as Josie ran her nail along the neckline of Bella's dress flicking lightly at the barely concealed nipple. "You would like to come and play with us, wouldn't you sweet Bella," Josie crooned in an almost hypnotic way, and Bella once again felt herself wanting to fall to her knees and beg this woman to use her.

"Yes Mistress," Bella said in a soft voice.

"Then I will make time to talk with your Masters about it," Josie smiled and leaned down to brush her lips over Bella's. "Don't make me wait too long long, angel," Josie straightened and went back to her seat, knowing exactly the effect her little flirtation with Bella would have on the men in the room.

Kurt relaxed, he had expected Jack to argue and push forward a claim to be the best choice for Bella. He had arrived here tonight ready for another fight in a day where all he had done was yell at people and threaten them, he felt deflated that it was finally over. He got up and went over to Rob's desk. He poured himself a scotch and sat back, only half listening to Rob go through the usual club business. Thankfully he kept it brief and suggested that the next meeting they pool their ideas about Mel's memorial night and make a firm decision so that they could organise a guest list and catering.

The men began to file out, and Jack went to Bella, picking her up, so he didn't have to stoop to her height. "I meant what I said, little missy; I am happy for ya. I think you will do well to listen to and learn from all of the men in this small group. Just remember, you are always welcome with me and Dusty, if life throws ya a curve ball and you need a haven, you call me and I will be here in a flash," his voice was sincere, and he kissed her forehead as he put her down.

"Thank you, Master Jack. I am so lucky to have friends like you to look out for me," Bella smiled.

Once everyone had gone, Rob took a box from his desk drawer and opened it. A circlet of delicately interweaving leaves of gold shone brightly and from it hung a small pendant with the swirling black and white halves of a yin and yang. It wasn't until Bella looked at it more closely that she realised the black had the head of a jaguar and at its opposite the head of a white lion.

"This represents your commitment to both of us," Rob said seriously, standing beside Kurt. "You are mine, and you serve me, but you must also be just as ready to serve Kurt at the company. It will not be in the same way but the commitment and loyalty you show him must be. It will be difficult at first to keep the two separate, and we understand that."

"You had said I would be wearing your collar," Bella said, looking at the beautiful band of golden leaves.

"This is my collar," Rob smiled. "I have changed only the pendant to include your other Master," Rob explained. "Should you ever decide in the future to beg my collar properly, then it will change again to what it always was." He picked it up from the box and walking back around the desk placed it around her neck. "It is us that asked you to agree to serve us this time, and we are honoured that you accepted."

"Nicely done my friend," Kurt said, still seated behind the desk. "Don't be disappointed Bella. No one has worn his collar since Kitty, and it deserves the proper protocols and rituals to be observed before being worn again."

"I better get this girl to bed now that is done. I hear her boss is a hard-ass," Rob said to Kurt.

"Yeah, I better make a move as soon as I finish this fine scotch," he held up his almost empty glass. "I have an early morning meeting with some little airhead who thinks she can run my company for me," Kurt downed the drink and stretched as he stood from the chair he had been lounging in.

"See you tomorrow then, Caligula," Rob chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna see Stephen before I go, see you both tomorrow." Kurt left through the restaurant door while Rob and Bella went through the saloon bar to the elevator. Travelling up to the apartment, Rob held her hand and smiled down at her.

He opened the door to her apartment and with her head full of everything that had occurred in the last twelve hours Bella walked through the door and into the apartment. She heard his belt whistle through his pant loops a second before it stung her ass, making her squeal and turn to look at him with wide eyes.

"What is the rule when we come home?" he growled at her. She immediately went back to the spot beside the door and stripped off her dress. "Better," he said. "If we have a guest with us allowances will be made depending on who that is. I will have a complete list of rules for you to study by tomorrow night and some appropriate choices for clothing at home if something must be worn." he said as he guided her to her bedroom.

"Now wash your face and brush your teeth so I can tuck you in," Rob instructed, and Bella wandered to the bathroom feeling like a scolded child. When she returned to the room, he had turned down her bed and was resetting her radio alarm clock to a new station.

"I've always preferred the natural look," he smiled and gathered her into his arms, pulling her into his lap. "It took us both a long time to get to this point, and now all I want to do is tie you up and fuck you senseless," he said with a growl in his voice, making her smile and shiver in anticipation. He bent his head to kiss her then so deeply that when he finally broke the kiss she was breathless. "I hate to rush things though as that will only leave us both unsatisfied and wanting more." He stood with her in his arms and turned, placing her in bed.

"Sleep now, little one. Tomorrow your training starts both here and at the company," he leaned down and kissed her again. "I will be here to wake you up and help you get ready in the morning." He kissed her again and groaned, "If I don't leave now neither of us will get any sleep, and I have a big day and even bigger evening planned for you, my beautiful girl," he stroked her hair from her face and smiled. "Close your eyes and sleep now."

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,533 Followers