All Comments on 'Possessing Bella Ch. 24'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MC47MC47over 8 years ago
OMG

you out did yourself, and the emotions that were felt thru your words were unbelievable. i'm on an emotional high...what will happen in the final chapters .. and do you have to end the story - is there a way to make it keep going. I will be reading this series over and over, and I will have all the emotions each time.

Well done

MC

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazing

This chapter has been amazing! I cannot wait to read the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ellie, you are amazing

I enjoy the story, yet you make me yell at the screen every chapter.

Dorothea ' s secret was NOT Bella ' s to share. Period. Dorothea specifically did not want the masters to know. If Bella felt off knowing Stephen could tell there was more going on, then she should have and should have said only that. Yes, there is more going on, but it is not mine to tell. This was supposed to strengthen Bella ' s bond with Stephen, but it makes me think Bella weak that she doesn't honor Dorothea ' s wishes.

And really now. She has to add Lord to the sir, master, oh great and mighty one list to keep straight? I think I strained an eye muscle by rolling and twitching at the same time.

Happy to see more air clearing between them. Now that they've decided to make a go at it, I hope you still show us the competent, strong business woman.

And while I was flinging flower petals about when Mel died, this impending death will truly be a loss. Best character in the story.

wish2basubwish2basubover 8 years ago
Thank you.

Have missed Sir Stephen and glad to see him back! Congrats on your ability to bring forth the words to create a world that others can visit. Thank you.

MC47MC47over 8 years ago
really...

I don't see where her telling Sir Stephen about Dorothea is a betrayal...Dorothea did say she didn't want Bella to lie on her behalf; this could be a test for Stephen, to see if he can keep a confidence she has told him. As for the addition of Lord...I found it cheeky and fun...and he is Sir Stephen until she begs his collar, so that is no issue for me. Just wish she would hurry and do so ... they are perfect together, just saying :-)

blunajanablunajanaover 8 years ago
Brilliant!

I love Stephen. And I love that Rob realised Bella is not the right woman for him. But I hope Dorothea lives a long life and does not die before Stephen collars Bella and before they get their first child (so more than two years in the future).

FindmywayFindmywayover 8 years ago
Breathtaking

Ellie, once again you have outdone yourself. Through your writing we have felt every emotion, struggle and sorrow of each of your wonderful and complex characters. Rob’s realization of the type of relationship they both truly needed, Dorothea’s health struggles, Bella’s realization of how Kurt and Rob’s structure helped her achieve the right balance and Mel’s upcoming memorial. While there is so much more there to talk about – I truly loved the interaction towards the end between Bella and Steve regarding Dorothea’s health. The way Bella was able to share the news and help Steven understand why she was less than forthcoming in addition to ensuring Dorothea’s trust wasn't broken was brilliant. The depth of Bella and Steven’s connection and understanding was highlighted in that small conversation.

I am looking forward to seeing how you wrap Bella’s journey up.

bodybychocolatebodybychocolateover 8 years ago
OMG is right!

Two chapters in as many days and on the heels of the one just prior?!!!

You soooooo love us :D

I have no words, except just wonderful. Just wonderful.

So much so that I can forgive your cheeky comments about The Real Housewives franchise. Fyi, RHofBeverlyHills is on in a little over an hour ;)

Though as a born and raised NYer, RHofNY is my fave.

Oh enough about me.

Thank you thank you thank you for bringing Bella & Stephen back together, even if it's a tad covert currently ;)

You rock :)

bbc/Trish

_ant__ant_over 8 years ago
Amazing

If someone was watching me reading the last 2 pages of this chapter, they'd see me wearing a stupid grin the whole time and wonder what on earth am I doing. Rarely I get such pleasure that you manage to bring with your writing Ellie, and I am truly grateful for that. Thank you <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Eager...

More than eagerly waiting for the last chapter to be posted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AMAZING!!!

Best Bella story yet! Our girl is finally finding herself!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bittersweet but Lovely

I love this story, yet continuing to read it reminds me of the loss of my own Master just a few months prior. I have cried quite a bit tonight as the memories roll over me. Now more than ever I relate to Bella, and feel her loss as my own. It makes me smile to see her finally getting the happiness she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmmmm...

As I read the references to Kurt & Robs Master role at work I had to reflect a bit over how the current "Me Too" movement would have pounced on their arrangement. Even in consensual relationships they would be hard pressed to keep such a patriarchal business model from harsh scrutiny and judgement. It would take only one disgruntled employee to bring their entire empire into jeopardy. Even though this is a purely fictional story I wonder if there are any similar clubs and/or private arrangements exercising a whole lot more discretion right now in fear of public or even legal exposure. Just a thought...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I. LOVE. IT.

Thank you for this delightful, eventful chapter. Stephen and Bella are a perfect match. Because of your wonderfully descriptive writing, I can almost visualize them.

Lord Stephen has become quite adept at subtly countering Bella's resistance to fully committing. He was right to allow her to miss him...and his touch...during her time with Rob. And, I LOVED it when he told her that she was free to date others on occasion...quietly adding that, during such times, he would also have that same freedom. That was nothing less than a master stroke (pun intended), and it was a much-needed reality check for the "little brat."

Lastly, her pleasure at doing those "normal" things that couples do together, like sharing the bathroom and doing little things like brushing their teeth, was very telling. I can't wait to see what lies ahead for them. Something tells me that not only will Bella wear his collar, but Stephen will also make sure that she wears his ring. A wedding ring, that is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES