All Comments on 'Possessing Bella'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Excellent!

A Happy New Year to you too, xelliebabex, and thank you for getting it off to a fine start with this marvellous story!

Very well done - thank you lots - five stars!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Welcome back xellie

I have loved this whole Bella series and I am so glad you are back

5/5 and eagerly await the next one

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Happy New Year Ellie! So glad you are back. I loved this, Stephen hmmmmmmm! Great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please

Please tell me she ends up with Stephen

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
oh goodie Bella is back! :)

wonderful start and i must agree with previous commentators - hmmmmm, Stephan...!

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 10 years agoAuthor
Wow Thank you!

You guys have made my morning! I wasn't sure how well this would be received and I am so glad the first commentors liked it. Thank you so much, all of you!

PS, Anonymous should know by now I rarely kiss and tell about my plot lines. *grins*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very nice!

Really enjoyed this, and will now go back and read the previous group. One small unhappy comment ... needs a lot of proofing - lots of grammar mistakes, a few spelling, also. You could greatly increase reading pleasure and flow with a bit of editing. If you are looking for someone ... i might me interested ...

Good luck - good start.

webb

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 10 years agoAuthor
To the last anonymous poster,

I love that you had a typo in your comment about mine. Was that on purpose?

If you are willing and able to be a proof reader for me please send me a message through the contacts section of my page leaving an email address to contact you.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good but

Well you've done it again and your giving this story new life. Its great to see her back but I have one problem. Just the way you phrase how she will train with a trainer it gives me the image of her trying to be a Pokemon master. Sadly but other than that story is great and can't wait to see more and maybe some of your other stroes like dol house collector???

Auora

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

i'm so glad Bella is back. i missed her and you ellie :-) great chapter. i think you brought her back to the land of the living perfactly. can't wait for more please hurry with more. btw i really miss mel :-( but i'm liking where this is going keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yea Welcome Back

I was so sad at the end of the last Bella series. I am happy to see that she is back and ready to start again. I enjoy your stories and look forward to Bella's next chapter.

Thank you

Sherrylee1015

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngover 10 years ago
Congratulations!

Another wonderful story has begun. I love it already and can't wait for more.

Although sad, heartbreaking really, the ending of the previous series does allow for further exploration with Bella's learning and experiences. I'm also curious to see what you have in mind for Charles as I suspect something is coming there as well.

Would love to also read more on all of the wonderful characters that you've already established within your previous as well as this current Bella series'. Please keep your wonderful stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
can't wait

Hey girl, please please tell me you'll be updating this? As in umm right now?? Lol I'm so in love with bella its just not funny. Would love to see her have some training with josie too. Anyways, keep it coming!

Xxx

Charde

FindmywayFindmywayover 10 years ago
Yea!

I read this the day it posted but haven't had an opportunity to post until now. I love the direction you are taking Bella. It feels like we've gotten the old Bella back with the right balance of strength and submission. I'm looking forward to reading about her new journey. I'm sure it will be a wonderful discovery

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
I wasn't sure

I was one of many who were distraught by the ending of Owning Bella. I couldn't believe you would end it with Mel's death, let alone a gruesome one. But when I saw this new series, I had to read it. I hope that in this series Bella finds her new Master. Wildman shows some promise, but I am rooting for Master Rob. From the get-go he seemed to desire Bella, and it would be so delish if he were to conquer her. I will read on. Please give us a happy ending!

opiliaopiliaover 10 years ago
Pleasure, Shock, Renewing

Well, I read the whole Bella series and you've put me through a lot of different emotions. I felt annoyed by Mel's inability to truly understand what he was doing to poor Bella, excitement for Bella's choices and the resulting pleasures it gave her, worry (but the kind where you are assured that the good guy will come through in the end) and shock when the good guy did not make it through in the end. Now I sit with hope, nervousness, and contentment that Bella's story will continue.

I've really enjoyed the many twists and turns of this story and I am excited about the possibilities.

I also really like the different types of slavery you've managed to introduce. I really hope that you choose to do some work with nxy and her Gorean pleasures. When the yahoo chat rooms (the user ones, not the main ones) were around I used to hang out in many Gorean chat rooms and learned much from many of the Masters and girls that stayed there. I learned to write very sensual and descriptive servings and many of the different meals of Gorean lore. I would love to read more about her lifestyle choices in the Gorean world, especially since I feel Bella would do really well there.

I can't wait until the next part of this story, sorry for the very long message. :-)

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyover 10 years ago
Very Glad

I love the Bella stories. I'm glad you are writing her story again I look forward to the next chapter.

beautiful_streambeautiful_streamover 10 years ago
I loved it!

Even though I'm still heart broken over Mel's death, I'm glad your continuing Bella's story. I guess these situations can happen in real life and it's a great way to see how she continues in her bdsm/ masochist lifestyle after the tragedy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It seems like master rob wasn't doing his job if she was out having one night stands, and I thought she loved Mel if shes out 6 months after he died sleeping with strangers looking for an orgasm like he use to give her it seems like she more or less loved the pleasure more than him

aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago

*shakes her head at Anonymous*

First off, you do realize that Bella isn't even 20yrs old yet, right? So, it's not too surprising that she is trying to fill that void left inside her with sex, even after having lost Mel just over six months prior. Secondly, it's not the orgasm she was really seeking when she was having one night stands. She was really searching for something that would bring her even a smidgen closer to the feeling of wholeness that she had with Mel. If even one of those one night stands could have brought her close to an orgasm, she probably would have seen them at least one more time to see if the potential really was there. Sorry if you can't fathom how a young submissive woman, who has lost her world and meaning in life, can possibly try to move on with her life, even if only through meaningless vanilla sex that does nothing for her while trying to hide from the world she knows she truly belongs in! *lil quirk of lips*

ellie,

*warm smiles* Thank you so very much for continuing Bella's story. You have artfully described the depression and numbness she felt after losing Mel. The way all those who care for her seem to walk on eggshells, forgetting the strength she has within her to move forward. And her finally finding her strength and voice once more. *smiles* i am looking forward to reading more. Sire seems very interesting. *grins, soft chuckle* Keep up the excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I miss Mel, a lot. I think I fell in love with him and now h's dead 😭😭😭😭

Anyway, you're a great writer. Keep going!

Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Is there more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Favourite ever series, so well written ❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES