Power of the Rings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, is it getting hot in here?" Julie said as she fanned her face.

"I don't think so." I replied. I noticed Julie's legs rubbing together as she began to look flushed.

"I don't know what's happening with me." She said as her hand moved over to grab my hand.

"What's wrong?" I asked as she moved my hand to her face.

"Feel how hot my face is," she said as she rubbed my fingers across her cheek.

"It doesn't feel hot," I said as she moved my fingers to her lips. Her mouth opened and she sucked my thumb inside her mouth. She sucked on my thumb as she moved it in and out of her lips.

"We can't do this here," I whispered looking around to see if anyone noticed what was going on. An older lady across the aisle looked over and smiled at me.

"Meet me in the restroom," I suggested as I pulled my finger from her lips.

"OK," she said as if in a trance. I watched as she rose from the seat and walked to the rear of the plane. I suspected I had found what the small ring did. I slipped the large ring on my finger and felt my prick getting harder as I walked quickly to the rear of the plane. As I got closer to the restrooms I noticed one of the doors cracked open and someone looking out. Suddenly the door opened wider and Julie pulled me in.

Julie's mouth quickly found mine and her tongue jabbed out to enter my mouth. "I'm so hot," she said as she moved her hand down to touch my bulge.

"Wait, slow down," I said as I pulled her hand off my zipper.

"Yes, anything you say," she said with a glazed look in her eyes.

"Aren't you married?" I asked. "Yes," she answered.

"Do you mess around like this all the time?" I asked as my hand moved up to cup her round breasts protected by her white blouse.

"No, I've never cheated on my husband. I've teased men before but never this far," she panted.

Although I was only 18 years old I was in control. I knew she would do whatever I wanted.

"Let me see your breasts," I commanded. Julie looked down at her blouse as she unbuttoned it. She opened the blouse to show me her bra-covered mounds. I watched as her fingers unsnapped the front clasp. She looked up into my eyes as she pulled the bra away from her naked tits. My hands moved up to cup her firm breasts and hard nipples. She moaned as my lips moved down to capture a hard nipple. Lisa had taught me well as my hand moved up under her skirt to her wet panties. She opened her legs as I found the waistband of her panties and pulled downward. I watched the panties slide down her stomach until her dark bush was exposed. As I pushed the panties lower I noticed the wet spot on the crotch. She was certainly excited. I pushed her panties off her feet and slipped them into my pocket. I stood back up and pushed her skirt up to her waist. Her hairy pussy waited for my fingers.

Suddenly the plane dipped and she fell backwards against the sink. I asked her if she was OK and she shook her head yes.

"I want you to suck my prick," I said while looking into her hypnotized eyes. Julie didn't hesitate as she sat down on the small toilet. She unzipped my pants and reached into my boxers to pull out my prick. The ring on my finger had made my prick as hard as I had ever known. She held my prick in front of her face as she moved her head forward to take the tip between her lips. Her lips closed tight around the shaft as her mouth moved forward and back. A grown married woman who I had just met thirty minutes ago was giving me a blowjob in the airplane restroom.

Thank you Grandpa Cameron I thought as I watched my prick move in and out of her mouth. I wanted to fuck this delicious woman.

She didn't complain as I pulled her up to sit on the sink. Her legs opened wide as I moved my hips between them. She looked into my eyes as my hard shaft moved into her wet pussy. She moaned as I moved my body slowly in and out of her. I was ready to come but didn't want to disappoint her. But, I couldn't stop it as my prick exploded in her wet cavern. I slowed down expecting it to get soft but it stayed rock hard. Damn, I thought as my prick continued to pound her. In less than a minute I felt Julie's body shake. She was coming. I heard her scream and quickly put my hand over her mouth.

"Shhhhh," I said hoping no one had heard. Julie's body suddenly relaxed as she collapsed into my arms.

I reached down and slipped the ring off her finger. I held her for a minute before she started to move again.

"Oh God, what have we done?" she asked as she looked down to see my naked hard prick.

I quickly pulled my ring off and watched my prick shrink back to its normal size.

"Are you OK?" I asked as I tried to help her get dressed.

"No I'm not," she said. "What have we done?"

"Didn't you like it?" I asked as I crammed my prick back into my pants.

"Yes, but I'm married," she said softly. "Please don't tell anybody," she said as she reached behind me to open the door.

As we walked from the restroom I noticed one of the flight attendants give me a smile. I held back the urge to have her try on the ring. The rest of the flight I sat back smiling thinking of all the possibilities once I got home.

I never saw Julie again once she left the restroom. I figured she must have been hiding from me.

We made it home around midnight and my mom was waiting for us as we entered the house. "So tell me about your trip," she said as I dropped my bag on the hallway floor.

"I'm too tired," I said as I crawled up the stairs to my room. I hid the box in my desk and fell asleep fully clothed on my bed. Luckily the next day was Saturday and I got to sleep in.

When I awoke the next morning I walked straight to the desk. I hoped I was not dreaming about the ring. I forgot where in the desk I had hid the box. Finally I found it. I sang while I showered thinking about which girl I should try the small ring on. I dressed and slipped the box in my pocket figuring something might pop up. Funny I thought.

I told my mother the whole story except for the sex parts with Lisa and Julie. I thought about what Lisa had said about Grandpa being my dad.

"Why did you and Grandpa Cameron never get along?" I asked as I ate my cereal.

"I would rather not talk about it," she said as she turned to clean off the counter. No matter what question I would ask she just wouldn't talk. Something had happened and I had to find out what it was.

The phone rang and it was my friend Tom. He reminded me of a birthday party tonight for one of the girls in our class. Laura was one of my best friends. She was basically a tomboy and could out run and out hit any of the boys on the baseball team. She was turning eighteen and had invited a few of the kids in our class.

I thought of the girls and smiled when Tina's face popped up in my mind. Tina was the knockout of the class. She had fully developed breasts and the nicest ass you will find on a young girl. The problem was she was stuck up. Maybe the ring would loosen her up I asked myself.

I caught up on my homework during the day and had showered and dressed in time for Tom's mom who was driving us to the party.

"Hi Mrs. Simpson," I said as I entered the backseat.

"Hi Cam," she said looking back at me.

"Have you done something different?" she asked looking up and down my body.

"Nope, just the same ol' me," I said as I touched the metal box in my pocket. Mrs. Simpson and I got along very well. She was a little chubby but had a cute face. With my new outlook on older women I started to think of how she would look naked. I suddenly snapped out of it as I felt the box beginning to vibrate in my hand.

The birthday party was the typical teenager type of affair. The girls sat on one side of the room and the guys on the other. We were all talking when the basement door opened and Tina walked down the steps. She was late so everyone could see her appearance. I saw her nicely tanned legs first followed by her cute little body as she wiggled down the steps. Two of the girls ran over to pull her to their side of the room.

The party was pretty boring until our chaperone Laura's older sister Marni walked down the steps. Marni was 20 and was a sophomore cheerleader at the local college. She had a fantastic body and made most of the boy's pant as she moved around in her cheerleading uniform at the basketball games.

"What a boring party," she said looking around. "Why don't you play some games?"

"Like what?" Laura asked her older sister. "How about a kissing game?"

"Forget it." Laura the tomboy said looking at us boys.

"What's wrong Laura you don't want to kiss your teammates?" Marni asked with a smile.

Finally, one of the girls, Chrissi said, "Let's try it Laura." The other girls all agreed except for Tina who showed no interest in kissing any of us.

"How do we play," Laura asked her older sister.

"It's easy I give everyone a number and someone goes in the other room and calls out a number. The person who has that number goes into the room and they kiss."

"For how long?" Laura asked.

"For a couple of minutes." She replied.

"OK go ahead," Laura, said realizing the other girls wanted to do some kissing.

Marni walked around giving everyone a number. I was the first boy and she gave me number one. Tom was second and I heard her whisper "Two" in his ear.

Marni finished and asked who wanted to go first. No one answered. "Come on someone has to go first," she said. No one made a sound. Finally she said she would go first.

"No way," Laura yelled at her sister.

"Well do you want to go first?" She challenged her sister.

"No," Laura answered.

"OK, stand by the door while I give you a number." She told Laura.

We watched as one the hottest girls we knew moved into an adjoining room to call one of our numbers. She whispered a number in her sister's ear. Laura turned towards us and said, "Number One." Marni had picked me on purpose because she knew our numbers. I smiled as I put down my drink and put my hand in my pocket to grab the metal box.

The boys all cheered as I walked into the room. Laura closed the door.

"Sounds like you have a cheering section out there," she said as she sat back on the sofa motioning me to sit next to her. As she sat back I noticed her skirt slide up her muscular cheerleading legs. I could see the edge of her white panties. As I held on to the box my prick began to expand. The box opened and the rings fell into my hand.

"You are the best looking high school kid around," she said as I sat next to her. "You have to promise not to tell any of my college friends," she said as her arm moved behind my neck. As she pulled my face to hers I slipped my hand out of my pocket and opened it showing her the rings.

"What for me?" she asked as she reached down to pick up the smaller ring. She held it up as she slid it on her finger. I waited until the ring took effect. Marni turned to look at me with passion in her eyes.

"God Cam, you are turning me on." She said as she pulled my lips to her mouth. I smiled as her tongue entered my mouth and her hand moved down to my crotch.

"Stop," I commanded as I pulled her hand up from my bulge. "Lie back," I ordered as I gently pushed her onto her back.

As she moved back her short skirt moved up to the bottom of her white lace panties. She moaned as my fingers lightly brushed across the sheer material that showed her blonde pubic hair waiting underneath.

"I'm so hot," she moaned as she helped me push her panties under her hips and down her legs. I put them in my pocket as I opened her legs. Her pink pussy lips opened for my eyes as her thighs separated. My finger moved up her thighs and into her thick golden forest. I found her clit and moved my finger across it. Marni moaned loudly as I fingered her clit. My fingers moved lower and discovered she was still a virgin. I could not put my fingers into her pussy. I was thinking what else I could do in a short time when Laura knocked on the door.

"One more minute," she yelled.

Marni looked disappointed when I removed my fingers. "Let me see your breasts," I commanded.

Marni picked up her sweater until it was over her mounds. She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. I watched as the most perfect breasts in the world popped out at me. My hands quivered as they moved forward to touch their firmness. I played with her nipples until we heard Laura knock again.

"Time's up," she yelled. I pulled my hands away from her tits and grabbed the ring off her finger. Marni was in a haze as I helped her reconnect her bra and pull down her sweater and skirt.

"Why is the room spinning?" Marni asked as I walked her to the door. She didn't realize her panties were missing until she moved upstairs to get a drink.

As Marni left the room the boys could see her clothes were somewhat messed up. I heard them cheer again. I'm sure the girls also noticed because I could see them whispering as I looked out the door. I tried to remember where Tina was standing when Marni gave out the numbers to the girls. I knew Laura was first and Marni was last. Since there were five girls I figured Tina's number had to be number five. What I didn't know was Marni reversed the order for the girls.

As I whispered, "Number five," in Laura's ear I saw her jerk back and close her eyes. I had picked her. Laura turned and told her friend Dana to watch the door.

"Happy Birthday Laura," I heard the boys chant as she walked into the room.

"We don't have to do anything," were first words out of her mouth. I moved my eyes up and down her body and realized it was the first time I had seen her in a dress. And, she didn't look too bad. She had always hid the development of her breasts by wearing loose clothes. She wasn't hiding them now as she looked at me to see what I wanted to do. The small ring was still in my hand and my prick was hard. I had to see what she hid under those clothes.

"I have you a birthday present." I said as I held out my hand.

Laura was shocked to see the gold ring. "You're kidding right? It's me Laura your second baseman."

I kept my hand open waiting for her to take it. "Try it on," I asked as she moved closer to look at it.

"Why not?" she said as she pinched the ring and moved it over her finger. It was a little loose but tight enough to have the effect I wanted. Laura had done a great job throughout her life playing the role of a boy until the ring took effect.

"Thank you for the ring," she said as she put her arms around my body. She pulled me against her soft body. My hands moved behind her to her back. She took a big breath of air as my hands moved down to cup her ass cheeks. I could feel her bikini panties under her dress as my hand moved over her hard but soft cheeks.

"Oh Cam." She said as my lips moved up to hers. She received her first French kiss as my tongue entered her mouth. My hands gathered in her dress as I pulled it up her back. Finally my hands touched the hem and slid under her dress to touch her panty-covered ass. I heard Laura whimper as my finger moved around to her stomach. My hand moved up until I was touching the bare skin of her stomach. Her stomach tightened as my fingers slid down under the waistband of her panties. I moved my finger through her pubic mound until I felt the start of her slit. She really was a girl I thought as my fingers explored for her small clit. As I touched it Laura's hands squeezed my shoulders.

"Don't stop," she pleaded as my fingers brought her to a quick orgasm.

"Happy Birthday," I whispered in her ear as I withdrew my fingers from her wet pussy. As I removed the ring from her finger Laura didn't change. She was still hugging me and touching me. I finally had to push her away.

Dana yelled, "Time's up." Laura was not wearing the ring but still wanted me to touch her. "I want some more time." She yelled at the door. I put the ring back in my pocket and backed away from her.

"You touched me and now it's my turn." She said as she cornered me by a bookcase. I was too shocked to say no as her hand moved down to my zipper. I heard the zipper being lowered as her lips moved to my neck.

"I've always loved you," she said as her fingers fumbled inside my pants for my hard-on. I felt her nails scrape against it as she wrapped her hand around it.

"God, it's so big," she said as she pulled it out of my pants.

"Are you OK?" I asked as I looked into her eyes. Her fingers explored my prick as her lips moved to my ear.

"I don't know why but I'm not shy anymore. I've dreamed about you for the past two years." Her hands moved over my balls.

"Let me show you how to do that." I said as I moved her fingers around my rod. I moved her hand up and down my seven inches. I removed my hand and she kept stroking me.

"That's it," I moaned. I thought about slipping on the large ring but we had to be running out of time. Laura and I didn't notice when the door cracked open. But, we heard it slam shut. We quickly fixed our clothes and walked out to find out what had happened. Laura looked around but did not see Dana.

"Where did Dana go?" She asked the other girls. "She peaked inside the room and then ran upstairs." Tina said with a smile.

Laura ran up the steps to find her friend. I followed her but kept my distance.

I heard them talking in the kitchen as I moved into the hallway. "I saw you touching him down there." I heard Dana whisper. So, that was it.

"It's OK," Laura said to her friend.

"No it's not because you know I like Cam." Dana cried.

"Calm down, we were only touching." Laura said trying to console her best friend. I smiled as I slipped back down the stairs. The girls were still whispering and the boys were all smiling. A couple of them slapped me on the back as I walked over to them.

"Tell us what happened." They pleaded.

"Sorry, I don't kiss and tell," I said loud enough for the girls to hear me. I glanced over at Tina and saw her smile at me for the first time.

"Well whose turn is it?" someone asked. I heard someone else say Laura's name.

"She is busy right now so I'll go" I heard one of the girls say. I turned to see Tina walk into the room.

The girl heard Tina's request and turned to say, "She wants number one."

"Hey, he has already been in there," my friend Tom complained.

All of the guys dreamed of being in the room with Tina. I just smiled and finished my coke. I patted Tom on the back as I walked into the room.

"We might be a while." I bragged as I walked into the room. I turned and locked the door. Tina was sitting on the sofa waiting for me. Her legs were crossed but I could still see a lot of naked thigh.

"So what is your secret?" she asked as she threw her long blonde hair off of her face.

"Who said I had a secret?" I asked as I removed the ring from my pocket.

"Well two girls came smiling out of the room and Dana must have seen something to upset her so much."

"I guess you will just have to ask them." I answered as I sat down next to her.

"Well, you know I'm going out with a college freshman," she said.

"No, I didn't know, what are you doing here?"

"He is taking exams this week and I do get bored sitting around the house," she said as she uncrossed her legs. I could see almost to her panties.

"So why did you call my number?" I asked as I held the ring up in front of her face.

"You are the cutest guy in our class and everyone knows I'm the cutest girl so I figured a few rumors wouldn't hurt."

Boy, this girl was stuck on herself he thought. "So why are you waving that ring in front of my face?" she asked.

"I wondered where your ring is from the college guy."

"He hasn't given it to me yet but he will soon."

"Will it be as nice as this one?" I asked.

"That old cheap thing? Of course it will be nicer." She replied.