Power of the Rings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it looks great on your… I mean you." I said not taking my eyes off her hard buds pushing the silk outward on her breasts.

"You definitely have changed," she said looking up and down my body. She noticed my pants pushing out by my zipper. "Last week I thought of you as a boy. I can see you are not a boy anymore." She said looking at my bulge.

"No Donna," I said with a proud smile. She stood up, walked over to the stereo and turned the volume up slightly.

"Would you like to dance with me?" she asked holding out her hands. I stood slowly and walked to her with my pants bulging forward. She took my hands and pulled me into her silky body. My hands went behind her back as her hands moved up to my shoulders. I couldn't feel any bra under the silk as she moved her hard nipples to my chest. Her thigh moved between my legs against my hard-on.

"You must keep this a secret," she whispered in my ear. So far she was the aggressor and I loved every minute of it.

"I've never did this before," I lied while I touched her smooth back. "Will you teach me?"

She laughed softly as her lips sucked on my ear lobe. "I'll teach you everything I know except we can't fuck."

I was taken back by her last few words. We could kiss and touched but not fuck? I had to ask why. "Why?" I asked in a shy voice.

"Fucking someone else is a sin," she answered as her hands moved down to grab my tight ass.

"And this is not?" I asked as my hands moved down over her big round ass cheeks.

"This is just playing around," she answered with her distorted reasoning.

For some reason I felt she had did this many times before with other men and possibly teenage boys. I lost my thoughts when her hand moved around to my bulge. Her fingers measured my prick and slowly wrapped around its diameter. "My you a big man."

I think I surprised her when my hand moved between us and up to her huge breast. Her nipple pushed into my palm as I moved my hand around the curves of her tit.

"Why don't you sit on the sofa and I'll show you what a naked woman looks like." I enjoyed playing the novice as I moved back to see the show.

Donna smiled as she took the bottom hem of the top and slowly pulled it up her stomach. I noticed the layer of fat as her top moved up to the bottom of her white mounds. Again I wondered how many men and boys had seen her performance. She pulled the top up her breast until the bottom of her large nipple showed. She held it there to tease me and suddenly turned to hide her front from me. I watched as she pushed the top over her long hair and off her body. She threw the top on the chair and looked back at me with a smile. Not a bad performance I thought as my prick jumped in my pants.

I remembered the box and slipped my hand over it in my pocket. I felt it open as she turned with her pudgy hands on the ends of her boobs. I took the large ring in my hand and removed it from my pocket. She wiggled her large hips and slowly dropped her hands off her nipples. Her nipples were bigger than Dana's breasts I thought as I slipped the ring on my finger. My prick was tenting my pants straight up in the air. She looked at it and smiled. She turned again and placed her hands in the waistband of her bottoms. She bent at the waist as she lowered her pants over the biggest ass I had ever seen. She dropped the pants to her feet and kicked them over towards the chair. She was naked in front of me. She wiggled her hips again and slowly turned with her hands covering her pussy.

Donna teased me by pretending to move her hands away from the junction of her thighs. I figured the size of one of her thighs was larger than my stomach. I laughed at the thought. She looked at me puzzled.

"What do you think?" she asked as her hands moved up off her pussy. I looked for her pubic hair but didn't see any. Suddenly her naked pussy lips appeared. She shaved her pussy!

I watched as she moved over next to me on the sofa. She pushed me back and moved her hands to my belt.

"Let's see what you are hiding in here," she said as she released my belt and pants. She opened my zipper and my prick popped up through the hole in my boxers.

"OH MY!" she yelled. "You are the biggest one yet." She gave out her secret.

Donna was excited and hurried to strip the rest of my clothes from my body. She pulled me back to lie next to her on the sofa.

"Why don't we go to your bed?" I asked afraid I was going to fall off the side.

"That's the bed I share with my husband." She said with her distorted logic.

"Sorry." I answered as her hand moved up and down my hard-on. Her large lips found mine and her tongue forced it's way into my mouth. My thigh moved between her large legs and up to touch her bare pussy. I felt the lips open as my hairy thigh moved closer. I heard her moan as I rubbed my leg across her clit.

"You are a fast learner," she said as my hands moved up to cup one of her gigantic tits. I pulled her large nipple into my mouth and lightly sucked on it. Again I heard her moan. My prick wanted to go inside this massive woman's pussy. I slowly pushed her back until I was lying on top of her. My knees moved between hers as I lowered my prick towards her bare hole.

"STOP!" she screamed as the tip of my prick moved between her wet lips. It was almost inside when she twisted and threw me to her side. "I told you we couldn't fuck!"

"Touch my pussy." She ordered as she lay back closing her eyes.

This woman was pissing me off. She thought she could tease teenage boys but not let them experience her wet pussy. I remembered the small ring. My pants were on the back of the sofa where she threw them so I only had to reach behind me to find my pocket and the small ring. As I sucked on her nipple again she was not aware as I took her hand in mine. I tried to place it on her ring finger but the finger was too large. I almost dropped it as I moved it to her pinkie. At first it didn't move over her nail but with some pushing I had it to her first knuckle. I wondered if it would work?

My fingers moved down her fat stomach and into her hairless slit. Her clit was sticking up through her lips like a small penis. My fingers played with it as the powers of the ring took over.

"Oh my, what are you doing to me?" she moaned.

"I'm going crazy. Don't stop. Oh God forgive me." She screamed as she pulled me on top of her again. Her hand searched for my hard-on and guided it to her pussy.

"I've got to have it!" she cried as she aimed it towards her hole. Her other hand moved to my lower back and pulled. My prick moved into her lips and into her hot pussy. She screamed as I gave her all I had. I fucked into her flesh as her hands dug into my ass.

"FUCK ME!" she screamed as my shaft moved in and out. I felt her body shake as she came for the first time. My experience with Tina had taught me women could come more that once. I suddenly came myself filling her hole with my passion. I knew I would stay hard so I continued to fuck her. She screamed against and screamed two more times before I finally stopped. I estimated the time we fucked to be about a half and hour. As I moved off her sweaty body I could see her gasping for her breath.

"I need a drink of water," she said between big breaths. I jumped into the kitchen and got her some water. She sat up when I returned and gulped down the whole glass.

She looked down at my hard-on and smiled. "Are you a machine or a man?" she asked with a big smile.

"This afternoon I'm your man." I answered as I moved my lips down to hers. We took our time and fucked again that afternoon. In her bed.

I almost forgot the small ring until she finally noticed it on her finger, as I got dressed. "What's this?" she asked as she pulled it off.

"That's mine," I answered as I grabbed I from her open hand.

"I don't know how you got it." I lied.

Donna's body collapse back on her bed and I saw her eyes close. She was fast asleep as I left the bedroom. I left the bedroom door open in case Tom came upstairs first. It might do him some good to see his naked mom. After all I had seen mine today and had liked what I had seen.

I put the ring away for a couple of days because it was too dangerous to keep it around. Even at 18 I could feel my body getting worn out. On Wednesday our class was heading on a field trip to park. I put the box in my pocket just in case an opportunity arose.

Our teacher, Ms. Flanagan or Ms F, was in her 40s and was slightly overweight. There were rumors that she was a lesbian but no one knew for sure. As we rode the bus to the park I wondered what would happen if a lesbian wore the small ring. It wouldn't leave my mind as we parked the bus and headed into the zoo grounds. The class split up into three smaller groups of 6 students. Two parents were along to supervise and took their groups away. I managed to stay in Ms. Flanagan's group and noticed I was the only male. Tina, Laura, and Dana were in my group. Dana was still hanging on to me and a couple of times rubbed her tiny body against mine. My hand slipped down her jean-covered ass once and I was almost caught by Ms. Flanagan who was watching us closely.

"Ms. Flanagan I really enjoy our trip today. I found this ring on the bus and wondered if it was yours?" I asked as I sat next to her on a bench.

"Why no, it's not mine." She said as she took it from my hand.

"It looks like it could fit your finger." I offered.

She looked inside for a name and held it up to the light. I watched as she slid it down over her index finger.

I waited.

Her facial expression changed from a serious no expression look to one of surprise. She was wearing a long dress with a small slit up the side. She smiled at me and looked over my shoulder. As she stared over my body I turned to see Tina lying back on one of the picnic tables. Her knees were sticking up and her legs were slightly spread. I could see her shorts were loose enough that her white panties were peeking out between the shorts and her leg. Ms. Flanagan had no interest in me. It was Tina she wanted.

The other four girls had walked back to the bus to pick up something one of them had forgotten.

"Cameron, why don't you go and find the girls? I'm worried about them." She said. I knew she wanted me out of here.

"Sure." I said as I jumped up and walked around the side of the small building nearby. I jumped behind the building and moved to the other side. As I peeked out I could see Ms. Flanagan already sitting on the table next to Tina. I was close enough to hear what they were saying.

"You look exhausted." Ms. Flanagan said.

"My feet hurt." Tina whined as she wiggled her toes until her loafers fell to the ground.

"I give good feet massages." Ms Flanagan said as she moved to the end of the table. She took Tina's foot in her hands and squeezed and rubbed.

"That feels so good." Tina moaned.

I watched as our teacher touched and massaged both of Tina's feet. I could see the ring still on Ms F's finger. I knew it was working and wondered how patient she would be. I got my answer as I watched her hand moving up Tina's calve to her knee.

"You have such beautiful skin." Ms F said as her other hand moved up the other leg. I doubted if Tina knew what was going on.

"Thank you Ms. Flanagan." Tina purred.

The hands moved up and down her calves and each time up she went up about two or three inches. Pretty soon her hands were lightly touching the bottom edge of Tina's shorts. I noticed the fingers slowly moving under each time her hand moved upward.

I guessed the fingers touched Tina's panties when Tina suddenly moved her head up and looked at her teacher.

"Ms. Flanagan…." She started to say.

"Hush." Our teacher said loudly.

Tina looked down to see her whole hand moving up under her shorts. "I don't think…" Tina started again.

"Quiet!" Ms F commanded. Tina was biting her lip as I watched the fingers moving under the shorts move to her lower stomach. I couldn't tell if her hand was under Tina's panties or not. Not until Tina moaned loudly.

"Ohhh." She cried as she leaned back on the table.

"You like it don't you?" Ms. F asked as I watched her hands move out to unsnap her shorts. Tina didn't realize her shorts and panties were lowered until she felt them leave her feet. Before she could complain Ms F had pushed her legs apart and had her head between her thighs.

"OH YES!" Tina moaned as she felt her teachers tongue sneak between her wet pussy lips.

I was touching my prick in my pants when I heard the other girls coming up the path. I quickly turned and held my finger to my lips. "Shhhh"

I motioned for them to come by me as I turned to watch Ms. Flanagan eat out one of her students.

"Oh my god!" Laura whispered as she peeked under my arm. "What?" Dana said as she pushed to the other side of me and looked through the bushes. "Holy cow." Another one exclaimed.

We all watched as Ms Flanagan's hands roamed up and down Tina's body. She touched her breasts and pulled her naked ass as her mouth moved into her blonde wetness.

"I'm coming!" Tina said as her hands moved down to capture her teacher's head and hold it to her exploding stomach. Tina's body shook as she climaxed. Ms Flanagan wouldn't stop. Her mouth stayed glued to Tina's dripping box and her hands wouldn't let go.

"Oh no, stop." Tina begged. Finally, Tina got enough strength to push her back. Tina jumped off the table and gathered her clothes.

I could hear Laura giggle as she watched Ms Flanagan grab for Tina's body. Tina jumped back and ran as fast as she could away from her sex-starved teacher. I wondered if any of the other girls wanted a go at our teacher.

"Does anyone one want your teacher to go down on you?" I whispered as I looked at the other four girls.

"Yuck." Laura said as she made a face. "No way." Dana whispered.

"Not me." Sally said. But, Karen didn't say anything. "Well?" I asked looking at her.

"I've never done anything like that." She said. Her face was all flushed and her breathing was uneven. I could tell she was turned on by what she had just witnessed.

"I'll guarantee she will do the same to you." I whispered as I turned to see Ms. Flanagan touching her breasts.

"Will you help me if it gets out of hand?" Karen asked as she looked over my shoulder at Ms. Flanagan.

"Sure. Just say POPCORN and I'll come running." I smiled.

We all watched as Karen gathered her nerve and walked around the building. As she walked into the picnic table area Ms. Flanagan stopped touching her body. "Karen. Where is everyone else?"

"They wanted to stay by the bus." She lied. Karen was wearing a white blouse and a short denim skirt. She sat on the picnic table and pulled her skirt down her legs. She glanced over at us and I motioned for her to lie back. She smiled and slowly lowered her back to the table. Ms F smiled as she watched Karen lie backwards.

Ms F pulled the old massage trick out again and soon had her hands moving up and down Karen's calves. I watched as her legs opened showing her teacher and us her white strip of damp panties. My prick was about to burst my pants when I felt Laura's hand moved up between my legs. I smiled as her hand found my bulge and closed around my shaft. I chanced a feel of Dana and moved my hand down her back until I was cupping her cute round ass cheeks. I looked at Sally who was now watching Laura's hands moving over my hard-on. "Want to join in?" I asked with a smile. Sally moved her body behind mine and slithered her breasts up to touch my back. I felt her hand move under my arm and over my belt. As I watched Ms. F's fingers move up Karen's thighs I felt my belt release and my shorts drop to the ground. Warm fingers snaked into my boxers and pulled out my pleasure rod.

Karen's panties were moving slowly down her thighs when I felt lips move around the tip of my cock. I looked down to see Sally's eyes close as she pulled my prick into her mouth. I almost came when I looked up to see Karen's dark pubes open. My fingers had found Dana's wet crotch as Laura's mouth moved down to help Sally's tongue.

Ms F's lips were moving north into Karen's hairy mound as I watched her slide her own dress off her shoulders. Her fingers quickly removed her bra and panties as she move up onto the table next to Karen. The teacher moved Karen's body and moved down next to her facing the other way. Before Karen could object the teachers thighs wrapped around her head and her pussy planted itself on her mouth. As she tried to talk she tasted the teachers juices as they dripped into her mouth.

As I received a blowjob from Laura and Sally I noticed the naked body of our teacher engulf Karen's face. I waited to hear POPCORN but didn't hear a word. I figured Karen liked what was going on.

I was almost ready to cum when I heard a faint sound. "popcorn." I looked up to see Karen trying to get her face from between her teacher's legs. SHIT. I pulled my shaft from the girls' mouths and pulled up my clothes. I quickly moved through the bushes and up to the table.

"Oh, what do we have here?" I said loudly.

"Cameron!" Ms Flanagan cried as she looked up with Karen's juices over her mouth. "I can't help myself." She cried.

"POPCORN." Karen shouted. I could see she was having trouble breathing.

"Why don't you turn around?" I asked our teacher. She looked at me puzzled and didn't object as I pulled her body off of Karen's head. Karen lay still as she watched me position Ms F so she was still able to eat her pussy. "Go ahead." I said as I pushed Ms Fs head downward. She didn't complain as she continued to lick and suck Karen's nest.

I had my own plan as I watched my teachers naked ass wiggled in front of my face. I opened the box and pulled out the large ring. As I slipped it on my finger I moved my prick forward until it touched Ms F's ass cheeks. As I pushed forward my fingers opened her cheeks to show me her puckered hole. Ms F was lost in her passions as I inched my hard rod into her anus. I felt her tighten her ass muscles when I was in about an inch. "Relax. It will be much easier." I said as I pushed slowly forward. She did as I said as my rod moved into her rear opening.

"OH YES!" Karen screamed as she came. "OH YES!" I screamed as I came into my teacher's ass. My body fell forward as I released my last drop. I noticed Ms F was still going at Karen's pussy. As I slid my prick out of her ass I slipped the ring off her finger. As soon as it left her finger she collapsed between Karen's legs. I pulled up my clothing and move to help Karen slide out from under Ms F's body. As she opened her legs to move away I had an open view of her wet pussy. She smiled at me when I looked up. "Anytime you want." My smile was answer enough.

Karen and I moved back to meet the rest of the group and we all laughed as we watch our teacher come out of her trance. She noticed she was naked and quickly covered herself with her hands. "OH MY!" she exclaimed as she looked over at us. "Turn around!" She ordered us. We did as we were told. "You must never speak a word of this!" she said loudly as she quickly dressed. We didn't say a word as we walked back to the bus.

Ms Flanagan sat in the front as the five of us laughed in the back. Tina looked at us and wondered if we knew what had happened to her. We just smiled at her. "Does anyone have any POPCORN?" I yelled out. Ms Flanagan turned and gave me a dirty look.

I knew a lot more about the ring and it's powers. I used it a few more times before I graduated high school that year and was really looking forward to college. Thank you Grandpa Cameron I said as I packed my bags to head to the State University. But, that's another story.