All Comments on 'Power Versus Submission Ch. 01: Denny'

by BulliedSubmissive

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Eager for next chapter

Can't wait to hear about Carl's cute face getting fucked by a wet snatch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you for writing

Great story. Enjoying it so far, and thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

I would like it to be more extreme but is a great story and I'll be waiting the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Getting better...

This plot is getting more interesting with each installment. Loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice, please continue the story it's really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Absolutely love this and cannot wait for the next instalment and what depths she has to go to to please all her bullies

Miguelin58Miguelin58over 3 years ago
Struck a Dormant Chord.

I have to say this story did an excellent job of drawing me in. It also touched a place within me that has long been quiet. Quite a few years ago, I had explored the dynamics of Femdom, mostly through books I read, but also locking myself in a chastity for a time to have that experience. I never found myself reaching the point of seeking out and pursuing a Femdom relationship with anyone, but now I may reconsider. While your story is not Femdom related, per se, the submissive aspects of it have reawakened this aspect of my personality. As I read it, I was edging myself throughout to the point of entering subspace to some degree. Wow. I love your writing style and look forward to reading more of your stories. M~

BulliedSubmissiveBulliedSubmissiveover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Feedback!

To all the anons, thank You for commenting, the feedback from you guys is the only payment we get as writers and to see you enjoying my story makes the time and effort an even more enjoyable experience. Chapters three and four have both been written and finalised, as well as published elsewhere, and will be uploaded here in the coming weeks while the final chapter is in a drafting process currently.

@miguelin58 thank you so much for such a detailed comment. I'm very glad my writing could have that effect on you! If you do have these submissive desires please don't let them fester, a lot of my writing is motivated by real life experiences, I would encourage you to pursue your femdom fantasies there are so many great experiences to be had (as well as some not so great but, hey, that's just life itself isn't it?)!

Bi47Bi47about 3 years ago

Mmmmmmmmmm love the twist. It’s getting very very interesting

verbicideverbicideabout 3 years ago

The story was well written. It didn't take me long to have absolutely no respect for the protagonist and pity for her family for being dragged down by such a pathetic wretch of a parent and marriage partner. You also successfully made me fantasize about putting a bullet in the head of Tahlia, which is a more emotional response than I normally get from fiction. So...congratulations, I guess? Anyway, keep up the writing. You're a fine storyteller. I'll be exiting this tale now as it's really not to my taste, provoking revulsion not any erotic feelings, but you're talented, so keep it up for your fans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBulliedSubmissive@BulliedSubmissive
I also have a profile here as Iceblock where two of my older stories are published. Since then i developed a successful Tumblr site which captions Girl Bullies, cuckcakes, home wreckers, ex Girlfriends, stalkers all bullying other Women to an appropriate image found online. Th...