All Comments on 'Pranks'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 6 years ago

I actually thought our lady was going to ask for a round two! Well done. Five stars.

In this era of #metoo, however, at least in the States, Michael/Mickey Mouse might get into some serious trouble for such behavior. At least one hopes that is now the case! JB

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
I hate Cheaters

Fucking cheaters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

I hate cheaters, too. And I hate Ashton now

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love this story

Great. Simple as that. This is a hot story. you know.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
all these sensative souls traumatized by finding porn on porn site

They had NO IDEA this Ashson was such a bounder. So sorry for your unexpected shock and pain in your search for non-consent Story more respectful to society's mores. Feel better snowflake? Good. Kindly fuck the fuck off to Romance or Rehnquist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rape Is Not Acceptable Porn

I admit a great fondness for Cheating Wives stories. I love it when husband's friends, coworkers, and even his brothers have sex with the wife. And of course there is his boss or supervisors, or her boss or supervisors. But rape is of no entertainment value. Maybe if you have been raped or taken advantage of while inebriated or under the influence of date rape drugs and had to explain to your husband about an STD or an unwanted pregnancy, you might understand.

YoungSubforFuckingYoungSubforFuckingover 6 years ago
Nonconsent?

Interesting how someone can come to the nonconsent section, and then complain theyre reading a nonconsent story. This website keeps everything very well organized. So if you dont like nonconsent, you dont have to read it. Its like going to a sex shop, and complaining that there are dildos. I completely understand that nonconsent isnt for everyone. I know that there are thousands of people who have legitimately been assaulted. And i am so sorry theyve been through that. I honestly believe that rapists should have their genitals mangled beyond repair and left to die. However, i also realize that there are those, like myself, who have fantasies of consensual nonconsent. And reading a story such as this can play to those fantasies. This story is very well written. As is everything else ive read from this author. If you dont want to read a story about nonconsent/rape, then read something else. In other words, enjoy the story or fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love your stories

Generally speaking, love all your stories. You have a wicked sense of humor and stories are well written.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
BANG BANG THE PRANKS ON HER

turn about is not always fair play. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lame- need's the husbands "payback"

Lame. Very lame. Rewrite is so it has a happy ending- as in the Husband finds out down at the bar, then proceed's to do something very painful to the neighbor- like burn down his house, or fuck his mom, or better yet, both his Mom and Sister at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
People are getting so butthurt over a story

It makes me laugh, honestly. Rapeplay (ie noncon, dubcon, and consensual nonconsent) are legitimate fetishes and believe it or not, incredibly common. If you don't want to read about this sort of thing, DON'T LOOK AT IT. Don't read it and leave a passive aggressive comment. That's like me going on a furry story and posting how disgusting I find it. It's childish, and I'm surprised any of you are over the age of consent if this is how you handle things. Rape-FANTASY (take hard notice of that word. FANTASY) doesn't mean the person wants to be raped in real life, of fucking course not. It's a roleplay.

Grow up, all of you.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Skimmed it

Checked the comments. Saved. Don't have to read it now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So rape disguised as a prank

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong tags there was no passed out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Frankly, how can you make a case of rape? She's looking for a,other way to get that cock back in her, and maybe a good spanking first. She's hooked, loves it, and is now working on a way to get hubby and Mike in a threesome. Another slut is born.

XYZ

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 1 month ago

Schwanze1 had it right. I skipped over the middle paragraphs and read the final few. Definitely NOT a "Loving Wife" story. Bad characters and bad plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous