Pranks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

No slow increase in excitement now. My passage was yelling, yes, yes, yes, from that first wicked stroke and its excitement hadn't abated one whit since. I was yelling encouragement for some reason, bouncing and pushing back to meet him, almost frantic in my efforts to keep up with him. Everything seemed wild and exciting and I wanted what this man was doing to me and I didn't give a damn.

One stray thought did cross my mind. If I'd gotten down on hands and knees the way he originally suggested then with this amount of effort in his thrusting he'd probably have had me touring the house, driven around doggie style.

He didn't last as long this time as he had the first but probably spent twice as much energy during the shorter session. At least, I didn't last as long and I was certainly using a lot more energy this time. This time it wasn't a case of watching and feeling my climax approach. This time it just exploded through me, totally wiping me out, and I crashed to the earth screaming with exultation.

Afterwards I was a case of, Gawd - what just happened, while he was peacefully serene. He'd even found time to pull his pyjamas back on while I was standing there naked and stunned. He wasn't even breathing hard, damn him.

I managed to bend down and pick up my dress and pull it on, not bothering about my undies. They could wait until I got home and had a shower. I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my purse and headed on out, while Michael very courteously escorted me to the door. I headed home fast, showered and dressed, still stunned by what had happened.

By the time I had settled down and had a cup of coffee the mornings episode had a dreamlike haze around it, something that I could tell myself hadn't really happened. I just had a very vivid imagination. So vivid I could almost think my bottom was still smarting from the spanking.

I gave a sigh. I couldn't help wondering if Michael might try something like that again. Probably not, unless I started playing practical jokes again. Well, I wouldn't do that because I now knew the consequences, didn't I. Of course, he'd have to prove it was me doing the pranks, wouldn't he?

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12