All Comments on 'Precious Little Cuckquean Ch. 02'

by KindAsCake

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Insufficient rewards for Pet. Human nature is what it is. One serves for some reward, internal or external; loses the desire to serve and participate due to lack of reward; or loses any sense of self and becomes a hollow doormat. Veronica ' s observations were strong. They were among the best of any third party I've read in this type of story. I find master's thoughts a start, but too minimalistic. I get nothing from Pet to support her acceptance of her situation and his escalation. You are on the cusp of something deeper but are missing too much why to support the what. I want to like this more than I do, but it comes across as meanness to Pet, not fulfilling her needs in tandem with his. A little tweaking and this could be great.

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I most certainly do no want this to come across as mean to her, so hearing that it's reading that way gives me something solid to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This series is fundamentally awesome. I love the descriptions. But why do people push the denial thing so far? You could make it last for a day (or two, tops) and then he could do her or something, while the tension's high. I find anything else to be too cruel. But yeah I still liked this, especially the bond between the master and CQ.

Kitten_JinksKitten_Jinksabout 3 years ago

I disagree with previous comments as I am exactly like that pet. What do I get out of it? The most exciting thrill, and that blissful feeling of subspace and complete devotion to him.

You don't have to understand it, but respect that there are people out there who definitely enjoy this dynamic. I am happy to have found a series that caters to my exact needs and fetishes. Thank you <3

Triton4673Triton4673over 1 year ago

A lovely, fast read, that piques the imagination of the depths that a dominate/submissive relationship can reach. With the setup of the main characters in the last installment, the arrival of Veronica felt a little rushed at first. She too-quickly seemed to warm to the idea of Pet but, as I thought about this some more, he’s an expert at manipulation. I quickly got into the universe the author created and thought, “Sure, this world exists for these characters. Veronica was nearly as submissive as Pet, but still dominate enough to realize she’s higher in the pecking order and she’s fine with it.” Enjoyable and arousing. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous