Preconceptions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"You have beautiful legs. You have beautiful everything!" Darryl told her adoringly. He wasn't about to take this afternoon for granted. "Please, just let me show you how sexy I think you are."

"Oh, yesss!" Jisel sighed. Her brother's hands went all along one leg and up the other. He had her body trembling, she was aware of each little touch and she was heating up more with each passing second. In her most private fantasies, even ones so fantastic she could barely think of them, Darryl had not been this wonderful a lover. He kissed her belly sweetly and it tickled, but that was the tiniest prelude to what came next.

Darryl was between his sister's legs and even there, she was unbelievably sexy. Her pussy was pink and pouty, the hair neatly trimmed into a tiny "Vee" and as he approached, the subtle aroma of her beckoned to him. He parted her pussylips and began to lick her. She moaned and he licked more, her juices began to flow. The honey that came from her cunt was sweet, he went after more with a tongue flicking to and fro, not for a second neglecting her throbbing clit.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, don't you dare stop doing that!" Jisel cried out as her brother took her to new heights. It was obvious her brother loved to eat pussy and he was damned good at it and if she hadn't been so anxious to fuck him, she would have let him feast on her all-fucking-night! Her thighs closed around his head and she wondered if he was enjoying the feeling of her silk-covered legs against his skin?

Darryl was enjoying her legs and the naughty words his older sibling was speaking, in between grunts and moans. He attacked her pussy with vigor, making sure he made her cum at least once and setting Jisel up for future orgasms. He continued to seek out the depths of his sister's pussy, but she pushed him away gently.

"Okay -- enough of that, now it's my turn to give you a little loving, brother-mine. Let me see that cock of yours -- oh, myyyy!"

Darryl's cock might not have matched her husband's in size or girth, but Darryl was certainly more well endowed than the average male. Jisel was sure he knew how to use it and couldn't wait to taste it, hold it in her hands and having it fuck deep into the recesses of her body. She was thrilled to be doing this and her body reacted accordingly -- her pussy was on fire and every synapse was crackling with erotic energy.

Jisel loved oral sex -- sucking a cock was almost as thrilling to her as being fucked by one. The thrill she got knowing her mouth had power over a man, that her sucking lips could bring a strong man to his knees, it ran through her and inspired her each and every time to give her lovers the BJ of a lifetime.

Darryl looked down and saw his blonde sister on the precipice of taking his cock in her mouth. Had he been a weaker man, Darryl might have cum right there and then -- it was sensual, perverse and it thrilled the young professor beyond belief. Jisel's lips formed a tight oval and then she slipped them over the head of his shaft. Her tongue swirled around the head and down his shaft, Darryl thought he might almost pass out from the sheer bliss of her sucking lips on his cock and balls.

Darryl thought If walls could talk -- the action this room had seen in the past little while was mind-boggling. Jisel began to hum as she sucked his cock and Darryl nearly shot his wad there and then -- but he wanted to get the blonde fucktoy into bed and show her he was little brother in name only.

Jisel had never wanted to fuck someone so badly in her life, so she disengaged her sucking lips from Darryl's rod and took his hand and led him back to the comfortable-looking bed. They sat down together and tumbled downward, kissing sweetly, but Jisel was ready for the action to start. She looked down at her brother and grinned broadly.

"Do you like to have your cock ridden baby?" she teased. She was pretty sure Darryl liked a woman to ride his cock, he probably liked virtually any kind of sex. Fine with her -- they had time to indulge themselves, so she faced him and wiggled her pussy down, down, down and -- oh Lord -- felt her body being packed with cock. For a brief moment, she just allowed herself to luxuriate in the sensation of being filled with Darryl's cock, to let her mind wrap around the incest concept, but then she began to move her body and fuck him.

At first, Jisel just rode him slowly -- she let her pussy accommodate the cock that was deep within her and she rolled her hips around and around, taking him in, then she moved her hips back and forth. Darryl's hands played with her body, stroking her big tits and skin, rubbing her tanned flesh as she swiveled and swerved on his cock. He guided her fucking body with his hands and she rode up and down on his cock, feeling it pump in and out of her cunt. She was in her glory, this was a naughty fantasy cumming true!

Jisel wasn't content to just take it easy though -- she began to stop making slow and sensual love and then she began to fuck. Darryl could feel her begin to move up and down on his shaft, her pussy taking him in as she bounced around on his cock, she was thrusting down against his dick and he was moving up against her own body. Her head went back and her long blonde hair tossed from side to side as she moaned in delight, her eyes were closed and Darryl was intent on fucking her into an erotic stupor.

Jisel had this look while fucking -- it was almost like someone had taught an Angel how to fuck. She was beautiful all the time, but while she was taking cock, it went to a whole new level. Her form had a sexy sheen to it and she pumped her body back and forth on her brother's cock, her pussy engulfing it and taking it in deeper. She concentrated and tightened her muscles around Darryls's prick she wanted him to know he was being screwed by someone who could easily keep up with him.

"Fuck me you hard-dicked bastard!" Jisel moaned, her head flailing from side-to-side, her body arching up and then slamming down on his big dick. Jisel knew little Barby must be one happy lady, her brother sure as hell knew how to use his dick to his best advantage. As it surged in and out of her, she kept on matching him, stroke for stroke, fuck for fuck.

"I am fucking you, you incestuous slut!" Darryl growled back. Part of him was still trying to wrap his head around the concept that he had now fucked both his mother and sister and felt absolutely no regrets. No one had been corrupted, everyone was quite happy with the choices they made and Darryl was getting the best sex of his life.

Having sex with Jisel was a unique experience. First, because she was his sister, obviously. But she made love unlike his wife or their mother. She moved all around, let her body take control, she put her all into it and enjoyed slow, languid fucking. It was if she joined you and wrapped herself around you when you were fucking, like she was seeping into your skin while you screwed.

"Let's try this!" Jisel insisted and she slid off his erect cock and lay down beside Darryl. "Move into me from behind baby, that's good, now fuck your sister's pussy this way!" Almost spooning, he fed Jisel his cock and moved in and out, it left his hands free to caress her neck, her hair and to fondle her ample titflesh. Jisel wiggled her body and was now pressed tight against her younger lover, while his cock moved in and out of her, his masculine chest was pressed into her back and she could feel him rubbing all over her. She felt great, being fucked and yet, she could feel the adoration as well.

Darryl continued fucking his beautiful sibling and figured he had likely always wanted to -- it hadn't taken much convincing on his part and he'd know for years how beautiful she was. Some might call what he'd done in the past few days insane or perverse, but what did they know? He hadn't felt this alive in years and none of the women seemed to be complaining.

"Oh, so good Darryl, so good, fuck my pussy more baby, fuck it more!" Jisel moaned. She was so pleased that even though his cock continued to surge deep within her, he wasn't neglecting the rest of her body, squeezing and kissing and fondling with every opportunity.

"Okay, time for me to get impaled on that nice cock of yours!" Jisel purred. She moved away and up to the top of the bed, spread her legs apart and looked at her brother with loving eyes. His brown eyes sparkled with love and desire and he put his cock, slowly pumping in and out of her, her legs resting on his shoulders as Darryl fucked her with slow, deliberate strokes. Darryl loved the feeling of her stocking-clad legs resting on his shoulders, her little whimpers as his thick cock filled her pussy to the brink. He wanted to cum, but Jisel was someone he desperately wanted to please, so he held back until he could see she was about to climax.

Jisel knew she should be tortured over the fact it was her own brother buried balls-deep in her pussy, but she wasn't. She was overjoyed and felt a sense of pride that her sibling was such a talented, careful lover. He wasn't fucking her hard, her body was being treated with respect and each stroke was like an erotic kiss. Her eyes closed -- it was here, it was here, it was here! Jisel's pussy grabbed Darryl's cock and tried to milk him dry.

Darryl watched the gorgeous expression on Jisel's face as she came, he pulled off and was about to shoot on her sexy skin, but Jisel beat him to the punch. She reached for his cock and gulped it down, his cum shot deep down her throat and she swallowed each and every drop. She licked it clean and pulled him down beside her.

"We're doing that again Darryl. You were wonderful -- I need more of that dick of yours brother, soon as we can arrange it!"

"You won't get any arguments from me sis, but no more today. It's getting late and we should get you home. C'mon, get dressed and I'll drop you off at home!"

Even watching Jisel get dressed was sexy and Darryl agreed with her as he also dressed. They would have to do this again, but not behind Barby's back. He'd tell her all about it and he was sure she'd be cool with it. Perhaps Barby could convince Jisel to party with them the way DeeDee had? Seeing his spicy sexpot wife and his sensual sister together would be very, very cool.

On the drive home, Jisel rested her head on Darryl's shoulder, her hand gently grazing his thigh. He gave her a gentle kiss as she unlocked the door to her home. Jisel invited him in for a cup of coffee -- they both needed one -- and then they heard a noise coming from upstairs. It was unmistakable -- Jisel ran upstairs, with Darryl close behind her.

He followed Jisel to her bedroom and there it was, right before his eyes, yet another shock ...

to be continued ...

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12