Prelude To My Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said "Lauren, I thought you wanted Josh to have your cherry!"

"Well, after I thought about it for a while," she said, " I realized that Josh is pretty self-centered and he might just get himself off and not worry about me. I don't think Jeramy would do me that way. I trust him and I think he will be good to me."

"I'll have to think about that! I mean, my best friend screwing my brother, I don't know!" I said.

Friday came and Mom and Dad had a dinner for me with my friends and Jeramy and Dad grilled hot dogs, hamburgers, and steaks for us. Then they gave me a $200.00 gift card! It was in the form of a pre-paid Mastercard, so I could use it anywhere I wanted to. Andrea suggested that I save it till we found out if we could go to Atlanta shopping. I did agree, reluctantly. I really wanted to go buy something really sexy, just in case I got to be with Daddy. I still wanted him, badly!! I was going to try to make that happen, too.

Lauren made a point of talking to Jeramy as much as she could. I was glad, that way it wouldn't be so hard to convince him that he wanted to take her out. (Without telling him she wanted to give IT up to him.)

My friends got me some really nice gifts, and so did Jeramy, although I told him not to spend his money on me. As the dinner progressed, Jeramy got around to me and whispered that he had a special gift for me in his car, but I would have to wait till later to get that one.

It was Saturday night before I could catch up with Jeramy again. I was anxious to see my "special" gift that he had gotten me. He was in his room taking a nap when I returned from roller skating with my friends and cousins. It was kind of funny, ‘cause he was asleep when I went in and I saw immediately that his dick was "tenting" his pants. Maybe he was having a good dream or he was thinking about it when he went to sleep, or something! I shook him a little, and then again, and finally he opened one eye and said "Oh, you, look under my bed." And he rolled over and I guess he went back to sleep. I bent down and looked under his bed and there was a gift, all wrapped and nice. I grabbed it and took off back to my room to open it. I knew it had to be something he wanted no one else to know about, or he would have given it to me at the party.

I ripped the paper off it like I was a little kid again. It was exciting, ‘cause I knew this had to be good. When I finally got through all the paper and tape (which I am sure he did on purpose), I couldn't believe my eyes!! Jeramy had gotten me some red lace panties, very brief cut, and a red "Baby Doll nightie to match.!! When I pulled the nightie out, I saw that wasn't all that was on his devious mind; there were three condoms in the bottom of the box! One was flavored, one was colored, and one had ribs on it!! I couldn't believe it! My brother, getting me something like this for my birthday! There was a note in the box also. I unfolded it and read "For use only for that first time, sis".

I was almost in tears now. I loved him so much.

I jerked my clothes off so I could try these on. When I had them on, I stepped to my bathroom door (It has a full-length mirror mounted on it) and looked at myself. There stood a very pretty, well-built, VERY sexy young lady! How was I going to repay him for this great gift?

Then I remembered him lying there sleeping with his hard dick. So since Mom and Dad weren't home, I would just go model this for him. That would really give him something to be hard about.

I went into his room, shook him again, hard this time. He opened his eyes slowly, until he saw me standing there with hardly anything on, then his eyes really popped open! He lurched to a sitting position on the bed, his mouth was hanging open.

I laughed at him, and said "Hi there brother dearest, do you like this?" I did a little turn around for him so he could see all of me. Oh shit, I love to tease! I leaned down to kiss him and saw that his eyes were on my tits. "I love this, and I love you for getting it for me!" I said as I leaned in to kiss him on the lips. He didn't pull back, so I slid my tongue out and ran it across his lips. His mouth opened and his tongue shot out into my mouth. We played tongues for a minute and I could feel my cunt getting warm. Finally we broke the kiss, and Jeramy said "Damn Sis, I didn't realize that you were THAT grown up!!! You are one hot chick! You are really beautiful!! He looked me over from my eyes to my knees and then said, "But you need to shave that thing baby, Keeps us guys from having to pick hair out of our teeth!" Then he laughed.

I said "Shave? Jeramy, are you serious? Shave down there? I've heard of girls doing that, but I never considered it. Do guys really like it better shaved? Do you like them shaved? Have you done that to a girl?"

OH yes, I have. I love to do it! You wouldn't believe how good it is! That is unless you have been playing and tasted your own. But I didn't say that, did I?" He reached out and put his hands on my hips and pulled me to him and looked up at me and said "I swear, I didn't know you were so beautiful and so sexy!" Then he kissed my belly, just below my belly button.

I almost creamed right then! I looked down and his poor cock was trying very hard to get out of it's confines!

I said "Jeramy, I love you so much! Thank you for these wonderful gifts! But did you put the condoms in there for me and you to use? Or for someone else to use on me? Because it sure looks like you want to use one right now!!"

He looked down and instinctively tried, in vain, to cover up his hard cock. I just dropped to my knees and took hold of it under his hands and said "Let me help you out. You deserve it!" I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants and slid his zipper down. He grabbed my hand and said "No Sis, we can't, it's not right. I love you and I would love to have you, but it's not right!"

I ignored him and dug into his briefs and got hold of that cock and pulled it out! Man was it nice! My first ever real live cock in my hand, and it is my brother's!! I looked it over closely and sort of massaged it and then started sliding my hand up and down on it. I looked up at Jeramy and his head was tilted back and his mouth was open. He moaned. I knew I was making him feel good. I said "Jeramy, teach me to do this right. I want to be able to do it correctly and not hurt you!" I leaned over and kissed the tip of it. Jeramy moaned and trembled. He put his hand on the back of my head and pushed down on it. Well, I just opened my mouth and let it slide in.

Jeramy said "Oh god sis, suck it hard. I need to cum so bad. I have been hard all morning. Suck me baby. Then just pump your hand up and down and meet it with your mouth. But keep sucking all the time!"

Well, I did that and soon had a rhythm going. Jeramy just fell back on the bed and his ass started moving up and down, like he was fucking my hand and mouth, and moaning a lot!

I was going along pretty good until he suddenly pushed my head back and stood up. I said "What's wrong? Was I doing it wrong? Was I hurting you?"

He jerked his clothes off and laid back down and spread his legs wide and said "No baby, you were doing very good. Now just lightly play with my balls and you might lick them too, if you want to."

I could barely get his dick head in my mouth but it was so good tasting, and felt so erotic! I loved what I was doing for him. The only problem was when he would hump up against me, that his dick would hit the back of my mouth and make me gag.

In just a couple of minutes Jeramy raised up and said "Oh god honey, I am going to cum, please drink t in for me. I would love to watch that. I nodded as best I could while I was sucking on him. Then suddenly, a spurt of something hot and thick hit the back of my mouth. Jeramy grabbed the back of my head and held me on his cock while he unloaded his cum in my mouth. Some of it did get out before I could swallow it, but that was OK for a first, I guess!

Then I realized that I do like that taste of his cum, and started sucking with all my strength to get every drop I could out of him. Then I licked his cock all over to get any that was left on it before I quit.

"Oh fuck sis, that was one of the best blow-jobs I have ever had!! You did really well!!

I got up and said "Thanks for the gifts and for the lesson then!!" and started to leave. He grabbed my arm and said "Wait, let me do something for you." He pushed me easily back onto the bed and dropped to his knees at my feet, spread my legs and leaned in and licked right up the middle of my red lace panty covered pussy!!!! I almost screamed!!! I had never felt anything like that! I hooked my thumbs in the sides of my panties and stated pushing and he took them and pulled them the rest of the way off me. Then he started just above my knees and started licking and kissing his way back up my leg and then went over to the other leg and I was going fucking nuts!!! I yelled "Jeramy stop teasing me dammit, lick my pussy honey, oh shit I am so hot!!"

Of course he ignored me and continued to lick and kiss all over my legs until I caught him just at the right place and I grabbed his hair with both hands and pulled his face into my pussy. I said "Now lick it dammit!!! His tongue came out and licked up one side of my pussy and down the other and all over it before he finally slid it inside my pussy! I almost orgasmed right then! I was pulling on his head to try to get him in deeper, and he reached up with his fingers and slid two into my hot wet channel of love and I came! My juices just flowed out of me and I was yelling at Jeramy how much I loved him and how great he was and how fantastic that orgasm felt. I squeezed his head with my thighs so hard he was trying to push my legs apart to get out of them!

When I could finally breathe again, I looked up at him and said, "I am so sorry Jeramy. But that was so fantastic that I just couldn't help myself. I hope I didn't hurt you honey!"

Jeramy, I thought for a minute there that I was going to pass out, it felt so good! I never dreamed an orgasm could be that good! And I have had a few, at my own hand of course."

He raised up and kissed me with a lot of tongue again and said "That was well worth it sis. You tasted great!" I licked around his lips so I could taste myself as he had tasted me. It was good too! Jeramy said, "Sis, that was fantastic, but NO one can ever know about this. We will be in big trouble and probably never get to be alone together again if anyone finds out!"

I said, I know baby, but can we do it again sometime? I love you and I really want to feel that big dick of yours inside me, sometime or other!"

"We'll have to be awfully careful honey!" he answered.

"I know lover, I know. I love you and I want you to be inside me sometime. Like real lovers do it!" I said.

We laid there for a few minutes, recuperating and then it dawned on me….I said "Lover, how would you like to eat Lauren like that?" I figured it was a good a time as any to set them up.

"Damn Ashley! I would LOVE to eat that little hottie! Every time I see her it makes my dick hard and my mouth water!" Can you fix that up for me? Do you think she would go for it? Really? He asked.

I said "Oh yeah, brother, she thinks you are really hott too! I don't think it would be a problem at all. But she swears she is a virgin too! Just like me!"

"Good, work on that for me, will you? Damn I want her bad!" he said.

I got up and started to leave and he said "Oh, by the way, have you decided on who is going to get that cherry of yours yet?"

I answered with a grin, "Well, I think so, but let's wait till it happens, and then I'll come and tell you about it, while we do this again, OK?"

He smiled and said "Sure baby, sure!"

Then he said "Just a second sis," he came over and took me by the hips and got down on his knees and said "That is the best pussy I ever tasted!" and leaned in and kissed it again.

It made me tremble and almost fall.

I went to my room, put my panties back on and went to bed and went to sleep and didn't wake up till Sunday morning!!

End of Chapter 1

12