All Comments on 'Preludes Ch. 01: Expectations'

by TheRachelChronicles

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Love your writing, but I hope the next one isn't so much build up for so little pay off.

TheRachelChroniclesTheRachelChroniclesabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I hear you. That chapter required a lot of background to set the tone and go over the past. It was my hope that the early flashback to the Chris story would provide a little extra fun.

I will say that overall I'm more about buildup than fireworks. The ratio will ebb and flow throughout the series so I can't promise anything. But most chapters will be heavier into the action.

Thanks for reading! Chapter 2 out next week!

Ps - perhaps you've all been merciful, but after re-reading this chapter I realized I must've uploaded a rougher version that I hadn't edited sufficiently. I apologize for the typos (if you caught them!). If not, um, forget I said anything...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Again!

Another excellent chapter!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

The girl likes to smoke weed? I'm done here. 1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRachelChronicles@TheRachelChronicles
Thanks to all who read and provide me with the encouragement to continue this strange little endeavor I've stumbled into. I have four series out currently and I'd highly recommend reading them in the following order (which follows their chronological release dates): Prom Pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES