All Comments on 'Pressed Together with Sister'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
nit2gethernit2getherover 7 years ago
good fantasy

I liked the story but I do agree there were mistakes in accuracy with the horse riding. Not sure about the medical condition but over looking the parts about the horse and jumping over things with two riders it was a sexy little story. A brother could only wish for his sexy sister to have such a condition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was a fantasy

Good story for the intended purpose of making me wet. Love the little mommy and me daughter story's. Son was a bit of a slow learner. Did this pair of siblings begot from a sibling marriage?

va45va45over 7 years ago
Start

Could be the start of a good Lesbian story, where boys are just dildos

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 7 years ago
Another Great story .

You did it again .

asr3asr3over 7 years ago
Again How do you come up with this stuff

I LOVE IT

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 7 years ago
Cute

Not sure if PGAD is a real medical condition but if doctors can diagnose it and the drug companies can supply an expensive medication, I'm sure it will be a popular condition for females who have gone through puberty. It will probably become the most popular elective surgery if surgeons can find a way to induce it.

The story reminds me of a joke:

A man boards a plane and sits next to an attractive young woman. After takeoff, the woman sneezes and moans intensely for a minute. A little later she does it again. After the third time the man asks her if she's OK. She tells him she's sorry but she has a rare condition where she has an orgasm after she sneezes. The man tells her he has never heard of such a condition and asks if there is anything she can take for it. She answers, yes.....pepper.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
So hot!!

Gawd that was wonderful. So fun! I've actually heard of a condition similar to this. A woman in England (??) was in a constant state of arousal and would automatically (with no outside stimulation) have orgasm after orgasm daily. It was very painful and embarrassing for her. They finally found a way to reduce the 40-60 orgasms a day and figured out how to control some of them. Thank you for this light-hearted look at a very real condition (not sure if that is actually the name or not though). Please keep writing!!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

Another yummy story! Thank you!

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 7 years ago
Man ...

Man -- I am glad that my Sister never had that mess as she was uglier than the Witch

in the movie of Wizard of Oz -- yuk..!** Only a Mother could have loved a face and body like hers.! ( I just loved her like a real Sister ) { Good story though and enjoyed for a "4".^ }

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
A different tale!

Nice though...definitely for the three of them!!!

Slithy2013Slithy2013over 7 years ago
It's real.

I've Googled it, Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder is a real condition.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
good story..did she win the competition?

how about a finish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

It is a really good story but it could use another chapter maybe with him actually fucking his Mother while she eats Lily's pussy

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 7 years ago
Hot as all get out---

and STILL managed to be hilariously FUNNY! Talk about Jumping his sister!

MORE, please!

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 7 years ago
A decent start

A decent start to a good story, but it still feels incomplete though. It doesn't seem right to end the story without showing whether or not the brother, sister, and mother decide to take their activities further.

zr07zr07over 7 years ago

this needs more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I have a little difficulty with some aspects of the story motivation, as in the sister's inability to service herself all of a sudden, as if she can't just use a dildo instead of his penis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Stop my ass! You got yours now I'm going to give you a few more then get mine and unload some liquid heat inside you to finish warming you up! The doc said it was a harmless condition, so you saying stop as soon as you cum is you just being a selfish mean bitch sis! So take This, and This, and This and.... ;)

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Not your best story.

Although the sex was pretty good I thought the story needed some work. And what was that about the dad that mom didn't want to talk about?

paladin1954paladin1954over 5 years ago
I give 5 stars when...

I getba hardon reading a story. This gave meba hardon. I know it was fantasy, but it was truly erotic. Congrats on a well-written fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I can't help but wonder

What if the brother got PGAD, and his sister STILL had PGAD? And suppose this horse riding cometition is during the summer? Anyway, a sequel to this story would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Very nice, and heartwarming in its own way. It’s great when a story not only gets you off, but leaves you feeling positively after. Favorited.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Comment

It is a pity that Lilly is so selfish.

Needs a sequel!

Great stuff.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PGAD is peristent _arousal_ not spontaneous orgasms. A nonsurgical treatment appropriate for erotica would be multiple orgasms prior to riding. Otherwise, antihistamines and blood pressure medication could similarly suppress the physical symptoms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re: blackknight314

Whenever "complicated" is used, it often means "yes" or "no" with a caveat. In this case, it suggests that the father doesn't really know about Lily's condition and "treatment" and the mother is keeping it from him. Instead, he might know that there are side-effects of surgery and his wife is massaging Lily, hence "complicated". It fits with the father not really being involved and Lily asking her brother to help, not her father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re: blackknight314

BTW, "complicated" is the same answer Lily gives regarding her instructor and training partner. Her exact condition isn't something that she wants them to know, even if they know there's some side effect from surgery that her mother helps her with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is a good story and I learned something from the story and the comments about PDAG.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 1 year ago

Getting awfully wet myself and I need a good fucking and eating out very soon 😁 😝

bob3641223bob364122310 months ago

I enjoyed it, love anything with mom & kids, so sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...