Pressed Together with Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I knew is that our household would never be the same again.

***

Mom pulled me to her bedroom with a hurried nervousness and we stood right next to the bed. She had already closed the bathroom door so Lily could have privacy and take a much needed hot bath.

So there we were. Mom and I. She looked like a typical, concerned mother with a stressed look on her face, after watching her only two adult children fucking a moment ago. We just stared at each other for a long moment as she tried to find the words. But the words struggled to come.

Mom forced the words out. "I finished work early and wanted to check on Lily. I saw the horse tied in front of our house and I wondered if something was wrong. When I came up stairs, I saw you two having intercourse."

It sounded like every mother's bizarre nightmare; their grown children fucking in the bathroom.

"I don't know what to say, mom. Lily really wanted to go horseback riding because the competition is coming up. And...and..."

"Don't blame yourself," mom said, calming down. "I should have been more open about your sister's condition. It's my fault, I screwed up."

I raised an eyebrow. "So did you really do stuff for Lily?"

"I had no other choice," she acknowledged. "I did what I could to help her condition. She was inconsolable and I promised to do my best. I'll do anything for my children. You'll understand someday."

"I already understand."

She managed to crack a smile, "Apparently you have the same affection for Lily. You looked like you were enjoying yourself with her in the bathroom."

"Oh," I blushed. "Sorry you had to see that."

"It was totally inappropriate, but a sweet gesture nonetheless."

"So you're not mad?"

Mom shook her head. "We should help however we can, within reason, of course. This can't go too far though."

"Does dad know?"

"It's complicated," mom sighed. "I'll leave it at that."

She clearly didn't want to get into it, so I left the issue alone. We were silent for a few seconds and I was glad that mom wasn't freaked out over the fact that I had just been fucking Lily in the bathroom.

"Well, I'm sure you're tired from work. And I think I need a nap after everything that's happened."

"And an orgasm too, I suppose," mom said with a playful smirk.

I blushed, "Huh?"

"I heard what Lily said to you. About not letting you cum. She's right, you know? She has a legitimate condition, you don't."

"Oh, yeah. Well, anything I can do to help."

"I thought that was sweet though," mom said. "Especially the fact that you didn't beg her to make you cum. You just respected her wishes. That's very kind hearted of you. You've been very mature about everything."

"Thanks."

She smiled, "I'll make you a deal. I want you to keep taking care of Lily during her training. Horseback riding is her dream, and I'll never stand in the way of my children's dreams. So if you keep her warm during training, and ride with her, and help with whatever needs she may have, then I'll be glad to repay the favor."

Now this was getting interesting. And there was a strange expression in mom's eyes, like she knew what she was doing.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," mom said. "Think of this as payment and gratitude for your work. I'll give you an orgasm in return."

My cock stirred. "In what way?"

"I don't know. This is my first time thinking about it. How about oral? I know that's something youngsters are particularly fond of."

It was music to my ears, even though this was my mother of all people. After having just fucked Lily, that incestuous line had already been crossed, and I desperately needed the release.

"Deal," I said.

Mom tensed really hard and her lips stiffened. Clearly, mom hadn't thought this through. It was purely a loving gesture on her part. And now she had to follow through with the deal. I instantly felt horrible and perverted for even accepting the deal, and I had to let mom know that.

"You don't have to do this," I said, blatantly reversing position for the sake of sparing my mother. "It's fine, really."

Mom tensed again. "Please, I insist. I appreciate what you've done for Lily and you should be rewarded for your duties."

There was a powerful feeling as mom took a big gulp, followed by a deep breath, then she casually got down on her knees. I froze. All I could do was look down at my respectable mother undoing my pants, freeing my erection, with my aching cock dangling in front of her face. To make matters even more awkward, my cock was still wet from Lily's vaginal and orgasmic fluids.

Mom was taken aback by this, knowing that she was about to taste her own daughter's pussy. Would it be for the first time? I don't know. I had no idea what mom and Lily had done together. And I didn't want to ask at that point. It was a question for later.

"I completely forgot that you had just been inside Lily," mom said, looking intensely at my wet cock.

"So, should we stop this?" I asked, praying that this would continue.

"It's fine. It's just that your penis was deep inside her, that's all."

Her left hand cupped my balls, and her right hand held my shaft, which was turning erect again. Her hands were the perfect balance of feminine and firm. She had a soft womanly touch, but with a firm hold. It came from all her years as a masseuse. Now I could see why she was successful in her solo practice and had loyal clients.

If that wasn't pleasurable enough, mom bent forward and effortlessly took my cock inside of her mouth. There seemed to be no hesitation as she tasted her own daughter. In fact, mom even swirled her tongue around my cock head, swooping up much of Lily's cum in the process. Mom then put her tongue back inside her mouth and gulped it down. I wondered if my mother was turned on by this.

That's when she really went to work. Mom's lips wrapped tightly around my cock with a vacuum-like suction. It was totally air tight and she bobbed her head while sucking, taking my cock deeper each time her head bobbed. The deeper she went, the more she tasted the fluids from Lily's pussy.

I wondered how mom felt about this; the fact that she was both sucking my cock AND tasting Lily's fluids at the same time. I got a firm answer by hearing her moan while she continued. Her eyes briefly closed and it seemed like she was enjoying this sexual moment a little too much.

What a great mother. An ideal mother, frankly. She was doing this for Lily. And she was doing this for me too! The truth was, I had no problem helping Lily out and keeping her warm during training. Heck, just those few minutes of fucking her was payment enough, even though I didn't get to cum.

Now I was being 'thanked' in the best possible way imaginable, with the payment being my mother's proficient mouth. Not only was she an expert in making people feel good with her hands, but she was also an expert with her mouth as well. Her head bobbed at just the right slow speed, a tight suction, and her tongue would give the occasional swirl. It seemed like she had no problem whatsoever with sucking my cock, and tasting Lily's squirt at the same time.

And that was fucking hot!

"Oh, shit," I moaned. "I'm going to cum."

That was when mom used her hands. The same hands that provided her with a steady stream of income from giving massages. Now they were wrapped around my cock, stroking me firmly with expert precision. Her eyes looked up at me as she sucked the tip of my cock and stroked my shaft.

Mom didn't flinch as I shot loads of cum into her mouth, one shot after the other, onto her tongue. The discipline this woman had. It was amazing. And it felt unbelievable. She was cerebral in the way she kept working her hands and mouth. Her facial expressions were unwavering as our eyes remained locked.

When I finished my orgasm and my cock started to soften, mom removed her hands and just sucked on my tip, until all the cum was in her mouth.

She gulped hard. I breathed a huge sigh of relief from the pleasure.

"You taste good," she said, licking her lips clean. "Just like Lily does."

"Have you tasted Lily before?"

Mom nodded. "I've licked my fingers clean after massaging her vagina. She didn't see that, though. I did it when she wasn't looking."

Suddenly, we heard footsteps entering the bedroom. There was Lily, holding a towel over her breasts, and her body and hair were still wet from the bath. There was a surprised look from watching mom down on her knees with traces of cum still around her lips.

"You think I taste good?" Lily asked our mother. "I'm glad, because there's going to be plenty more. Training is expected to increase these next few weeks and I'm going to need help from both of you. We might as well get comfortable with this."

Lily was dead serious, then tossed her towel away, standing naked in the bedroom. I looked down at my mother, who was utterly shocked by this. We both had the same reaction to Lily's demand.

***

I rode with Lily the next day, with my body pressed against hers from behind. She was fearless as she rode. This time she went faster and did more jumps. Higher jumps too. As usual, she wore a thin outfit so she'd have mobility with her arms. Part of my responsibility was giving her body heat, and to give her a safe feeling that I'd protect her from falling.

And of course, I was still tasked with helping to control Lily's condition the best I could. The worst parts came when she did the jumps. The jumping act itself gave her a powerful sensation between the legs. But it was the landings which really did it for her, with the saddle grinding hard against her pussy. It would cause her to moan and groan loudly, almost to the point of yelling.

The poor girl. She had a quick solution though, undoing the button and zipper of her pants as the horse came to a stand-still.

"Slip your fingers inside," she said, with her hands back on the reins. "I can't concentrate if I'm this horny, so take care of it for me, will you?"

The answer was obvious. "Of course, focus on your training."

I plunged my hand down her pants, an act I never thought I'd do, and rubbed her clitoris in a circular motion with two fingers. It seemed to work, giving her body heat and the ability to control her powerful sexual urges during the training session.

She came hard after doing a long jump, with her pussy grinding against the saddle and my fingers working her clit. Even though she came, I kept doing it anyway since I enjoyed playing with her pussy so much. Plus, I reminded myself, this was keeping her warm!

Even more enjoyable, mom had come home from a session with a client. She parked her car in the driveway and walked over to the track to watch Lily ride. There was a pleased expression on mom's face, seeing her kids bonding together and having fun, even though my hand was still beneath Lily's panties.

Mom leaned against the fence as Lily rode faster and did more jumps. It was her way of monitoring her daughter's health, who was pursuing a passion, and just having a good time.

I stopped rubbing Lily's clitoris, because I figured she had enough for the time being. But I did continue rubbing her stomach and crotch because her skin felt so nice, (plus body heat, remember?).

Lily waved at mom to come meet us in the barn. Apparently so we could have a quick hangout. Plus Lily was a big show-off and loved talking about how great she looked on the track.

When Lily and I got to the barn, we both hopped off and I tied the horse. Suddenly, Lily was hunched over and she put her hands on her thighs.

"Oh shit," she gasped for air. "My pussy."

I touched her shoulder, concerned for her. "What's wrong?! Do you want me to call an ambulance?"

"No, not that."

Lily undid her pants, sliding everything down to her ankles, her wet pussy and butt fully exposed. Then she bent over and leaned against the wooden structure. At this point, she didn't need to speak. What she wanted was obvious.

I undid my own pants to reveal my cock, which was already hard, and positioned myself behind her. I fucked her hard and fast. The barn filled with all sorts of lewd noises from siblings fucking; her pussy making wet sloppy sounds from the pounding, and Lily screeching and moaning.

While we were in the midst of a hot and heavy fuck session, mom had finally made her way over, casually strolling over to us, so she could watch us having sex. It was super awkward, sure, but there was a slight smile on mom's face. This was entertaining to her in some way, but I had a job to do, which was making my sister cum as hard as possible.

It was easy to make Lily cum after a training session because she was already hot and orgasmic. Her whole body tensed and squirted like a geyser, just like the day before. And when she came, her pussy was already spent.

"Oh fuck," she cried. "Stop!! Pull out!! My pussy hurts!!"

So I pulled out, once again, with my hard cock still raging, drenched with Lily's pussy juice, as Lily sat her bare-ass on the ground to recover. God, my cock ached. With Lily breathing hard and her body out-of-action, she would never bother taking care of my needs. So I looked intensely at mom.

"Me?" mom asked.

I nodded. "Remember our deal?"

Mom gave me that 'I guess a deal is a deal' kind of look and approached me. She got on her knees, still dressed in her work clothes, with a large coat over it, and began sucking my wet cock in front of Lily. She upheld her end of the bargain and sucked with a ferocity, gleefully sucking up all of Lily's fresh squirt in the process.

Mom sucked with a vigorous passion, and in between, she'd note how much she loved sucking my cock, and how much she enjoyed tasting Lily's cum. The sight of mom sucking cock was insanely pleasurable to both me and Lily. In fact, as mom sucked, Lily began to masturbate, even after all the orgasms she just had.

"Haven't you had enough?" I asked Lily, who was still masturbating on the ground as she watched mom sucking my cock.

She gave a devilish smile, "I'll let the doctor decide when I've had enough. And you're no doctor."

"Your sister is right," mom added, plopping my cock out of her mouth to speak. "Neither of us are doctors. The only doctor we've spoken with has said that the condition is harmless. So, we shouldn't feel ashamed for our actions."

With that, mom went back to sucking my cock with enthusiasm until I came. She sucked and slurped everything clean. Not a single drop wasted. In case she missed any, she kept her lips wrapped around my flaccid penis and sucked until nothing was left.

Mom smiled at Lily, while still holding my cock. "You better get 1st place. Your brother and I have sacrificed a lot for you."

Lily agreed, "We've all worked hard. And both of you have already been rewarded, right?"

She gestured to the wetness leaking from her pussy, and she was right. Mom and I had been rewarded with that magnificent pussy of hers. One that was relentless, intoxicating, and tasted like an angel's. In fact, mom seemed to be the largest beneficiary of tasting Lily's pussy.

There were times when I'd find mom giving Lily a warm bath, slipping her hand between her daughter's legs. Other times I found them naked in bed together, with mom's face buried in between Lily's cunt. Lily returned the favor, of course. In any case, the competition didn't seem to matter anymore. We were already winners in our own special way.

The End

Very special thanks to SLWilde, SanneDW, VixenMateer0322.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12