All Comments on 'Pressing Matters with Sister Pt. 04 - Spring Break'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
stoopinghawkstoopinghawkabout 1 year ago

"You'd be surprised at how much dirty stuff goes down at the Magic Kingdom," Lucy said with surprising confidence, "Trust me, I've heard some wild stories."

I see what you did there, sir.

I admit I didn't expect a happy ending this time, after the twist you gave us at the end of part 3, but I'm not sad to read it.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've really enjoyed this series. Thanks for writing it.

getthephenomgetthephenomabout 1 year ago

Satisfying conclusion to a wonderful series. 5 ⭐

Niceguy2000Niceguy2000about 1 year ago

Well, that was different.

A bit of a downer, the parents being the way they were and seeing the entire family fall apart.

I think you are the best make writer here when it comes to writing female characters. Especially, female characters who are a bit, shall we say, off?

Lindsay reminded me of the sister in "I'm coming! I'm comming!" Lucy was a bit like the funny sister in "Sharing dirty stories with sister".

Jan, the studious older sister reminded me of serious Darcy, the sister who chastised her brother for reading "Moon Weasels from Mars" just before they got themselves pregnant in "That's what big sisters are for."

Always fun, often humorous (thankfully!), I appreciate your writings.

Five stars, again.

lastman416lastman416about 1 year ago

I wasn’t expecting the parents’ role/fate in what turned out to be an unexpectedly happy ending. I appreciate that you often throw in a twist in how your stories end, and I think it really distinguishes your stories. We’ll done!

NateKhyrivonNateKhyrivonabout 1 year ago

Haven't read this part yet, but I'm really glad you decided to continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The best thing about this series is that you didn't have the sisters go all lesbian with each other. That kills a great story. You kept it one on one, on one, on one. Nicely done! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Redemption

SeafinSeafinabout 1 year ago

Happy the ending stuck the landing 5* bravo can’t wait for your next story or if you feel one more part couldn’t hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The best part of your writing is how believable so much of it is. Ofc it's all a bit outlandish by nature but whenever its something that would be silly or immersive breaking, you deal with it slowly and give it the time it needs to be believable. Always good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 5 please! Great stuff. Now it’s time for Kara and her brothers to join in for a massive orgy.

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

Wonderful story. I enjoyed reading it. Very interesting plot. Looking forward to additional chapters. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yes! Yes! It's very good!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I waited half a year for this story, but it was worth the wait. 5 stars

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2IC12 months ago

Great series. Well written, funny, and very erotic! ;-p” Thanks for sharing.

UrbanTTTUrbanTTT12 months ago

Another amazing story from you.

I didn't even know all my favs came from the same dude, but look at you go.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved this series! You're far and away one of my favorite writers on Lit, and of erotica as a whole. One thing I particularly like is the way you slow things down from time to time. It really adds some believability, even when the situation is a bit contrived (like smut often has to be).

One thing, though: the last two parts of this series aren't hooked into the others. Not a big deal, but thought you might want to fix.

Thanks so much for all your work!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Definitely one of my favourites! Story and characters are so good!! + the erotic is done perfect(medium rare)

thebigadriverthebigadriver9 months ago

This series was good. I really enjoyed it. I don’t have any siblings biologically so I do wish I had a little sister older sister isn’t really my kink but I did really enjoy and appreciate this. I do think you could easily make another chapter or two in the siblings new home with maybe a pregnancy? Keep up the good work. my biggest. kink is little sister and little sister impregnation, etc..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Amazingly done! I have read a few of your stories now and absolutely love them!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Alright, I'll give it to you, it all came together (heh) nicely in the end. All 4 living together as a quadrouple then. Bro and Lucy, his true love, along with their other 2 sisters. A lovely little family. I wish there was another chapter to show the aftermath with the parents as well as the inevitable babies and stuff.

albertaboyalbertaboy5 months ago

Love your stuff, five stars all the way

bseeker6969bseeker69693 days ago

With 3 sisters myself I got scared and ran and joined the service. I can live what could have been through these stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...