All Comments on 'Pretend Again'

by Vetman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very hot

A great story that went to the edge and then safely returned home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very sexy

What a turn on. If only my wife were as cooperative.

XodanXodanover 15 years ago
Great scenario

Very hot story, I realy like your "accidental" disrobing of the wife. Thanks for writing it and posting !

XamphosXamphosabout 15 years ago
Super Sex

A really sexy story. The reader is so much a part of the audience. A return to the hotel for a second time would be good especially if this time the group got to fuck her.

I really liked the play the slow exposure, and the way the pack worked together.

Look forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!

Thank you so much for this great writing~~!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretend 2

I was so enwrapt by this story. Very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You wanker

How could you possibly let your wife who you love - as you married her be put in a position like that ? Acting like a complete slag with the whole place thinking what a whore !! You don't deserve her & need your bollocks cutting off with a rusty pair of blunt scissors - fkng loser !!D

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 6 years ago
As usual...

The derogatory comment is by Anonymous. Why do these people take the time to comment, much less even finish the story, if they are so offended?

Me? I am very impressed by your wife and your tale.

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Nice story

Remembering that is exactly what it is a story....if this were based on a real event I would have stepped in after the kiss, 'bumping' into her on the way to the loo. From this point on everything is really dodgy ground. All these men horned up against...you.

That said, as a story, loved it and loved that it was you with her at the end of the story none of this watching as she got screwed on the dance floor, though you had me worried.

DekhoMereBoobsDekhoMereBoobsabout 2 years ago

Hi.

Waiting for Pretend 3.

This is one of the best on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I keep hoping to find a Pretend 3 - for build up & descriptions this is still one of best stories in entire website! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well I wudnt mind to be the wife if my husband enjoys this. But sadly be only talks.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

The writing again like in part 1 was 5 stars. While it was hot reading, he betrayed the trust she had in her husband. What was going on he allowed in that hotel club was not pretend but a extremely dangerous situation he'd left his wife in. I think to complete the story, a angry, and now sober wife had figured things out, now her husband needs to experience consequences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous