All Comments on 'Pretty Molly's Dirty Panties'

by RetroFan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

More please! Love the detail you go into when talking about her pussy stains/smells. Would love to read what else happens with Alex and Molly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

bloody brill. loved it. some piss would be nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ANAL SEX

NOT A GREAT FAN OF SHIT STABBING NOT WHAT IT'S FOR, BUT LOVED AND LOVE THE PUSSY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

I loved hearing the details of Molly’s stinky pussy, ass and feet. It took some time to lead up to the major event in this story but, it was definitely worth the wait. I loved it. Excellent story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Woderful Molly's pussy , ass , feet smell story , please write some more .

Sagu my gf cute charming & not fussy about how she smell . I never talk about how powerful & strong are her fermented stale aroma aroung her hairy pussy ass & feet are . Often I inhale her odours noisily off her feet ass or groin , she never seem to get offended or embarassed about it all . She lets me to fuck her but cant cum inside her . When my pumping becomes prolonged , she gets tired & ask me to cum sooner bybputting her legs on my shoulders & puts her feet over my face & when I detect her cheesy strong smell on her sweaty damp feef I pump quickly & withdraw to cum on her panties near by ....

FocusOnTheOsFocusOnTheOsover 2 years ago

I can understand the appeal of a beautiful woman's normally private toilet habits. It was descriptive yes, but the numerous run-on sentences destroyed any pacing of the narrative. You have to break up long descriptive single sentence paragraphs. Find the punch of the point and make that a short hard hitting sentence.

vladmvladmalmost 2 years ago

have cum to this ten times now. Awesome story, keeping us entertained for two years, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a hot story. The scent of a woman’s cunt is the most erotic scent in the world . Her asshole is second ! Wonderful story especially about oral sex!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous