All Comments on 'Price of Promotion'

by oldmaster

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bad Marriage

Bad wife, real bad boss, hoping for some payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Go to the head of the class

Yes, go to the head of the class oldmaster. You have a good one going here. Will she have to ball a few people who know her and hubby? Will someone discover her secret and blackmail her? Do retain some aspect of nc/reluctance if possible. Nothing more erotic then a beautiful wife in nc/reluctant scenarios who surrenders to her submissive/masochistic desires

here in fantasy/fiction land. Thanks for the read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Hell Yes Please continue the story

I love slutty wives that get off when being pressured into fucking their husband's boss. Make her a real slut that gets her way with the top guy, and makes him want her more that he could have ever expected. The boss knows she is fucking all of the clients, but wants her to be his little slut so much he's willing to give her anything she wants.Thanks for the good chapter......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Morality be damned

This was simply an erotic, very erotic, story. It was well told and brought the reader along as it got hotter and hotter. I hope the author doesn't spoil it by putting in ersatz revenge or some other 1930s era punishment for sinning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Im not a whore. Bends over and takes the cock

with the job and money. Yes you are. Just plain stupid, every woman has her price. And sometimes it isnt even money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Now why did the boss have to give her his HIV?

Why?

quinn roganquinn roganover 14 years ago
Great story

Great writing, too - I love the suspense as she slowly realises she's going to have to submit, and, very slowly, also realises she's becoming aroused ......

By the way, why is it that all the 'hate' merchants never put a name to their criticisms?

Let's hear more from oldmaster.

Quinn Rogan

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No Punishment?

You think being a slut for money, degrading your self, putting your husbands life, love, career at risk because neither the asshole predator boss or the whore says this might really hurt someone should just skate? If your boss and wife did this too you, you'd jack off, want to see video, or more likely buy a big fucking gun. Betrayel is ugly and this story has some of the worst. If there is a God at least let the husband find out and act like a normal man, not a lit. wimp. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Naughty girl...

I hope someone gives her a good spanking...Mancelt.

chief573chief573over 14 years ago
Great start

Pls continue this story. Let Jenny slowly become increasingly addicted to James' big cock. Eventually David will need to be told and consent, to James coming over to their house and servicing his wife, that is, when she is not busy servicing the company's potential clients!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great when women....

....put up a struggle.Overused plot but decent writing-pistolpackinpete

ancilla09ancilla09over 14 years ago
Liked it.

I'm glad you recommended this story to me. i really like it and would love to read the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old cuck story.and slut story from you.

Same shit different day.

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
Yes it is the same old cuke,whore slut drippy

cunted.dumb ass wife story. And to you who wrote I liked it nice going writer but I know that was what you wrote. Too bad writers don't understand that all a wife has to do is to garry a tape recorder and get the big guy offering her sex to keep her husbands job. Then the couple could have everything they wanted in a forced ( her husbands job) rape and sexual harrasment but then I guess the wives are too goddamned dumb to do that or else the drippy smelly inchy cunted slut wants more cock. What I mean by this is that the writer is too goddamned dumb to realize that it's not what the readers want.. You dumb ass jerk off queen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story - dumb critics

Story does exactly what it says in the title. I worry about some people who have left commets here and their grip on reality. It is erotic fiction - not an advice column! Fools.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
oh god

so very sensuous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very erotic

very well written oldmaster I hope the next chapter is as good or even better, I hope to read some more from you in the future

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lovely..

Just the right amount of cooercion and sexual need. Glad the boss did her right away. Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!! MINUS 5*!!

Go take a lawyer and sue him for sexual assault!! But your incitement is cuckolding/wimp for your pervert fans!!!

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Garbage

Isn't it funny how guys that need to bribe women to fuck them are such studs in bed??? Stupid story done way too many times on this site.... The sex scene was decent, the rest just terrible.....2****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dont

Don't bother with the continuation.You have written enough crap already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Young, Beautiful, Corporate Wives!

This was a hot story, both my wife and I enjoyed it. The buildup and suspense were incredibly well done. For example, the following, “Very soon she would be put on the horns of a moral dilemma, and James was quietly confident he knew what her reaction would be.”

OMG! My wife says she always enjoys the sex more when, she is put on the horns of a moral dilemma. The naughtiness of spreading her sweet legs, for other men, for our financial gains is very erotic to her. It just makes her cum harder on their cocks!

These successful, Alpha, business males are extremely attractive for a beautiful, young, wife whose husband is just getting a foothold in business. For example, right out of college, both of us were 22 and my boss was a 38-year-old, well established businessman. For my wife, there was just enough DD/LG (dominant daddy / little girl) dynamic to give her explosive orgasms and intense overall pleasure, as she fucked her way to my career success!

My wife is a petite, Latina bombshell. Only a gay man would not desire her. My bosses were not gay, and my wife has been in Jennifer’s situation many, many times. She especially liked the following from your story, “Slowly, his hand moved beyond her stocking tops, well under her dress and glided over the soft, pliant flesh of her inner thighs. … Jennifer's legs parted involuntarily as her back arched, and she moaned softly into her bitten lip.”

As my wife read the above, her legs also parted involuntarily, as she remembered my first boss taking her “corporate virginity.” Just like Jennifer, my wife came hard on his cock, and she was grateful to receive his potent seed in her womb. It was more instinctual and primitive, than intellectual – even though she was also a bright college graduate.

My wife just naturally knew how to get the most out of this opportunity. First, without telling me, she allowed my boss to initiate things, and offer her a deal. It was similar to what Jennifer got in your story. Second, she eagerly fucked my boss for a few hours to seal the deal.

Third, she came home and used all her feminine wiles to convince me to go along with it. Fourth, we both pretended that she was cheating on me. That preserved an element of the taboo that my boss thrived on! This deal was immensely beneficial for us, my boss, and the company.

I remember that first night when she came home after fucking him. Her hair was a mess, she had cum splattered on her tits and face. Her pussy was engorged, red, and oozing his cum. She pushed me, down backwards on the bed, and kissed me passionately. I remember feeling a jolt of excitement when she slid some of his cum into my mouth! OMG! Then, she offered me a gooey, cum covered tit to suck on.

At the same time, I was boiling with rage, but she reached down and pulled off my pajamas. She rubbed her juicy pussy lips on my cock. I was instantly hard, and she smiled a wry smile. Then, straddling me, she scooted up my chest, and dropped her slimy pussy right down on my face. My hands were pinned under her knees.

After she came few times on my face, she rolled over on her back and spread her legs. God! Her crotch was a mess! She said, “Fuck me! Take your anger out on me. Fuck your company whore! Imagine all the men I’m going to fuck to make us rich!” I fucked her till my rage turned to lust and then that turned to satisfaction. That was just the beginning of many future adventures.

We loved your story. My wife said she would love to be “coerced” by James McFarlane. She envied Jennifer being seduced and cumming on his large, thick cock! What young wife would not like that!

Promotions often come at a price. Sometimes our wives cum for our promotions. We look forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love (❤) it: ★★★★★ (5).

❤💚❤💚❤.

boraddaboraddaover 2 years ago

Have mirror imaged this story

I got my promotion the same way, my wife gave herself to my boss so that we could live a comfortable life, She later told me what she had to do at her first meeting with him, and she let him roam her body , eventually letting him fuck her

I keep my job and she had gameful employment entertaining senior bossess

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

People use the weirdest “logic “ to justify things. So you want to see your husband happy and you achieve that by becoming his company’s whore????? How does that make sense.? You really have such little faith in your husbands ability to handle rejection and disappointment that you have to commit to this extreme way of letting him live a fantasy?????? That’s my biggest issue with these “husband promotion” pieces. The “solution” to keeping husband happy is far more damaging than just letting him become jobless-which if a semi intelligent person realized, is actually just creating an entirely new and much worse problem. If anything these stories just highlight the hidden desire of these wife characters to cheat. And the very rushed way she cheated “finally “ in seven years of marriage?? I understand this is loving wives but it’s like y’all ain’t even trying anymore. Smh. I guess in the end tho this garbage is fantasy. I suppose because it’s written and not filmed it’s a small step above modern porn scenarios. A VERY small step. LMAOOO. oH nO tHe rObBeR iS cHaSiNg mE, lEt mE jUsT gEt sTuCk uNdEr tHe bEd wItH mY aSs sTiCkInG oUt!!!!! LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldmaster@oldmaster
I'm a new(ish) writer, but an old hand at living - I'm middle aged and proud! I hope some of my wealth of accumulated experience shows in my stories, but the most important thing for me is that you enjoy reading. I've been a lawyer, a soldier, a building site worker, and I've ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES