All Comments on 'Priceless'

by Bella_Seni

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 15 years ago
Great work!

I loved it! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

This story has so much potential to be explosive. Loved it.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 15 years ago
Incredible story!

I am sure, based on the abrupt ending, that you have more in store for us...if not, start writing now! I am sure that you can think of a few scenarios that haven't yet been fulfilled! Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I need an ice cube

I need something to cool down with , my cunt is soaked and I need to go dry my legs . Thanks

ChevMan69ChevMan69over 15 years ago
WOW - Awesome

You did write one steamy bit of pleasure here :) This could have continued another day or two but then I too may have been all wet; just loved how the story theme drew me into wanting to read more! Love your style and your imagination of lovely pleasure of male and female. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmm

loved the story and the pic of the 3 sluts in your bio! nice going

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ONE OF THE HOTTEST STORIES EVER

DUDE!!! i loved this story soooo much. i never take the time to comment stories but you deserve it. hats off to the authour. seriously i have never been so drawn in and hard on a erotic story before! great job, now please excuse me while i go re read this story and rub one out.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Holy shit!

I don't think I've ever come so hard from reading erotica, ever before. My pussy was so sopping wet I was almost desensitised with all the juice your story has brought forth!! Always been curious about group sex with twin sisters and yours has been written so well, paced, detailed, realistically so that I can believe it's feasible enough for me to enjoy. Really want Britney to get her share of his cock, and also for him to satisfy this fantasy of his!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There uncle going to be a father of four babies if both nieces get pregnant with twins each

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous