All Comments on 'Pricey Free Pass'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
TahrimaBegumTahrimaBegumover 5 years ago
I loved it

Absolutely loved. Always been a big fan of your stories. So envious of your writing skills I wish I was half as good. If you do see this comment please kindly read and rate some of my stories. And also continue writing!!

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 5 years agoAuthor
@Tahrima: Thanks!

Glad you liked my story! Your kind comments are much appreciated. I see that you have several stories posted. I will definitely be reading your work.

ThaDeeThaDeeover 5 years ago
Good work!

Very interesting story and a welcomed outcome. Your stories are always a great read. You have a great take on our shared fetish. I hope my story that’s been going for a while can compare favorably to your good work.

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 5 years ago
What I don't understand is

What would the husband (Ray) get out of a situation like this.

If this was supposed to just be a cuckold fantasy then I guess it succeeded.

If this was supposed to have any elements of reality in it then it failed miserably.

tattoostattoosover 5 years ago
love this story

5 stars from me. Keep up the good work love the queen of spades tattoo on the tits

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unfortunately you left out the most interesting part...

.. where the dumb couple has to confront their families. The idiot of a husband has to divorce the black-bred wife which has to live as an outcast for the next years only to be bred one time after the other by her black co-worker and later his black criminal friends and has to learn that sex and lust is not what makes life but it is common society.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First Time Reader

This is the first time I have read one of your stories. It certainly hit all of the bells and whistles which indicates a lot of experience. Maybe, the development of events happened too quickly and might have benefited from being a two part story with more plot development and anticipation. It definitely deserves a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YUCK!

WHERE IS THE FUCKING CUCKOLD TAG???!!!

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 5 years agoAuthor
@Tattoos: glad you liked

I was going to forgo the QOS boob tattoo but included it at your request!

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 5 years agoAuthor
@ThaDee: Love it!

I've enjoyed every chapter of "Her New Neighbor" and look forward to reading more of your series!

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 5 years ago
Better than average.

Ticked the boxes for IR cheating story and I liked the way you kept the relationship between Jessi and Rodney simple. She didn’t become a three holed whore for any black dick she could find. Nor did Rodney turn her out to his friends as happens in some others of this genre.

Not sure about Ray’s motivation for staying with her though. He was still getting some sex but he didn’t ever cross over into the full blown cuckold like in an Xleglover story where he gets off on her extra marital shenanigans.

That aside a better than average story 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finish the story

You are at the climax, the cliff hanger, take it on home

norwegiancucknorwegiancuckover 5 years ago
Love this story

Again an amazingly good story. It is well built and has more climax. Love the way Jessi got tattooed. Just missing a pircing.

We are looking forward to more good stories from you

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
The problem I have...

is Ray got nothing out of this. If you wish us to think that he bent over the whole way and excepted not only being a cuck but now a source of money to pay for Rodney's kid then you get a great big 1. If you are going to give Ray a set of balls (which won't happen if your other stories are any indication) then the score could go up.

Personally ray should let her go spend a month with Rodney (with their kid) and let the asshole see what it is like being a real father not just a sperm donor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more, longer and harder

Very well done. It was a bit typical, but that was overcome by your writing. Rodney should learn to share her. With black guys. Maybe mom learns to accept her sorta-son-in-law in more ways than one. Or two or three. In any case, keep it up. If no new chapters, then a new story, perhaps. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

After the first pass one night that the dope of a husband pushed for it should’ve been said that’s it a one off or don’t come home. End of story no pussy is worth getting abused and how come he didn’t break something over the scumbags head when he was at his house .

naxos65naxos65over 5 years ago
RACISM

White women having flings with black guys , and having black babies . How often the other way round ? Hardly ever . Black mamma's don't seem to gel with White guys , or is it the white guys ? I have to ask myself , which group is really insular , black or whites ? I'm not going to try and explain myself , and plead I'm not a racist . I shouldn't have to something so ridiculous . In today's modern society , which group seem to be always using the card ? It's really sad ......

octabrainoctabrainover 5 years ago

Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing your gift with us. It's so cool I found your and ThaDee submissions.

Ray at least still had his free pass.

Fabio1972Fabio1972over 5 years ago
Again congratulations PenPal....

Another great story of yours!!

Liked plot, personages descriptions and events course!

It was ethic that Ray free pass idea turned out to be a boomerang for him!

It was ethic that Jessi lover was a Black Man!

Loved the fact Jessi got pregnant!

During all the reading was hoping child father would be Rodney, it is a tribute to Black Race!

It was ethic to see Ray' Psychological Capitulation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
brilliant

as usual brilliantly written cant wait for your next story. allways keeps me on the egde too. what a great read. keep them coming

handaJizzhandaJizzover 5 years ago
still waiting

I read your stories in the hope that one day there will be a twist and the down trodden husband turns out to be an ex green beret with psychological issues who then beats the crap out of the guy fucking his wife

Alantin85Alantin85over 5 years ago
Confusion!

I’m a little confused here so please help me out.

First the husband wants a hall pass for the typical stupid reasons, the wife agrees reluctantly and with a lot of tears (If you don’t back out you’re lousy husband in the first place) after his unsuccessful try, the wife wants to get here pice of the cake, no problem with that what’s good for the goose ... „Now she has some super duper fantastic out of this world sex and decided to hell with all the rules ‚She‘ insisted on, I got myself a fuck buddy/love of her life whatever and I give a shit about what my husband thinks,wants or feels“ and he just bows his head and accepts everything she’s dishing out??

Your story might be well written grammar wise (I’m not in a position to judge that) but your plot is just stupid … and no there isn’t really room for debate here.

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 5 years agoAuthor
Free Pass Epilogue?

For readers requesting more closure, there are two ways that this could go: Ray becomes a totally submissive cuckold, rocking the black baby's cradle while his wife fucks her dark lover. Or, Jessi is shunned, Ray divorces her, and she starts a new life with her beloved baby-daddy.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Ended 1 paragraph too early

She should have finished her call with her mom and looked up to see Ray walking out the door saying “Have a great life”

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Started out as a good story ended up not so much. Why is the white husband always a wimpy cuckold and the black guy a hung hunk. Why couldn’t the husband have grown a pair and either kicked her to the curb or taken her back and taken care of a Rod. Would like to do a rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved It

I’m a white guy and not sure why but have always been very very turned on by black men fucking white women. I am also bi and have been with a black man myself and I loved the texture of his black skin and really loved his very large black cock. I would gladly see my wife have a black lover.

Jon

8teenholes8teenholesabout 5 years ago
Really great

I really love all of your stories. They are very well written and sexy. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not completed by far

Needs another chapter to wrap up what happens when all the families meet in the hospital. That would make for an interesting reading in the newspaper

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Put in fairy tale section

Why in these total cucked stories the husband is always pathetic and beyond stupid at the expense of the story being unrealistic ? No way would the wife give her husband a free pass , she would of left , kicked his ass , or kicked him out , or demanded her own free pass right then . There is no way this brain dead husband would of not of immediately jumped at pleading insanity for the free pass idea to his wife once his feeble attempt of exercising his free pass failed . No way in in the darkest regions of hell would this missing link of a husband allow his wife to claim her imaginary free pass once let alone always . As for the boyfriend scene at the house in this story setting , only if his shock treatment therapy just happened that day . And the pregnancy at the beginning of it to the delivery , nonsensical here story , to the point the only labor going on would be the laboring of your reader trying to grasp this pathetic Fairy Tail

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Rays a fucking wimp!!! There would have been a divorce the second she left the house after he said no

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Now Its Easy

File for divorce immediately. Court will rule in his favor due to her being a cheating slut wife and now delivered a black kid to prove it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
?

Without a doubt you ticked all the boxes with this story. But the funny thing is it never really did it for me. I love interracial but will say mostly the woman being worn down before submitting.

The flavor of this story was mean angry and negative. I couldn’t find anything positive about it. Sorry.

I do give you credit because it does take effort to write but this effort was flat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

By being written well it almost made the story worse, because it fools you into thinking there might be something interesting or worthwhile coming. Unfortunately its paint by the numbers for this kind of story. So it is what it is I guess. An interesting enough set up to the most generic possible middle and end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

IF YOU GOT A HAIR ON YOUR ASS YOU WILL KICK HER ASSTO THE CURB AND TELL HER TO GO EAT SHIT AND BARK AT THE MOON TELL HER FAMILY JUST WHAT HAPPEND AND GO FIND THE WOMAN YOU WANT AFTER YOU GET LOSE OF THE SKANK TO BAD FOR THE KID BUT SHE IS NOT WORTH NOTHING JUST A SKANK NOT BECAUSE SHE FUCK A BLACK MAN BECAUSE SHE DID NOT LEAVE HER HUSBAND AREAL SKANK WITH HER REMARK A BOUT A PASS..................................................................

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good old fucked up USA....

....the country leading the world into miscegenation. Down the slippery slope into ignominy

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 3 years agoAuthor

@ Anonymous "Good old..." You are obviously opposed to interracial relations but you read stories from an interracial website. Maybe you secretly love the idea. Also, you would communicate more effectively if you did not used outmoded and obscure terms such as miscegenation.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 3 years ago
We need to see everything tidied up in Part 7

There's no place for Raymond in the future. unless Jessi has a younger sister who doesn't want BBC, or Rodney finds him a middle-aged white widow (or two) at his Condo! One presumes that Rodney and Jess go on to play happy (mixed race families) alongside Vanessa & Ty at the Condo.......Perhaps celebrations at the Apollo Club could open the grandparents' eyes ......

WifeseedWifeseedabout 3 years ago
Great story, ignore the haters

Very nice story. The only thing that would've made it better would've been if the wife had been Japanese >:) I wish my wife would get pregnant with a black baby

Danno_61455Danno_61455about 3 years ago

I have voted you at 5 but really a 4.5 star would have been more accurate.

Thanks for sharing

pugg6963pugg6963almost 2 years ago

I pity anyone who is stimulated by a story such as this. I truly do.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 1 year ago

Every so often...I read a story on the Literotica “Loving Wives” section, that leaves me feeling as I’ve been gut punched and am gasping for air. Needless to say, this one does just that.

Immediately after, if not sooner, when Jessi came home from the first date with Rodney on Friday evening, and planned to spend the day with him the following Sunday, Ray should have called a lawyer and gotten an appointment for Monday and started divorce proceedings. It was so obvious what was going to occur, one would have to be deaf, dumb, and blind not to see what was going to happen. As soon as Ray did nothing, he was done, cooked, finished, terminated, dead and buried. It was so obvious, one had to be a wimp, or plain stupid, or both.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Depressing CUCK story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was one of my favorite stories. It was well written and very HOT. Thank you

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 1 year agoAuthor

To Anonymous, I'm glad you enjoyed my story! I'm working on a couple of new ones after a dry spell and I hope to have one posted in a few weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a one of those worst story I've read. It should be put into Cheating Wives category. And to me, woman like her, who's taking advantages out of One Free Pass repeatedly, should be kicked out to the curb. Though, Ray has the benefit to divorce his slut of a wife for proven cheating with her fuck buddy and could sue against their Company for alienation of affection.

sofossofos12 months ago

Waste of time, Stupid story. No one would accept this except the writer who dreams it up.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WACC

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Poor ending, I have shared my wife and there is always a chance that she could decide she would rather be with him, but I could never be a cuckold. Your story never had an ending.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Perfect, love the queen of spades tattoo also

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
1379 Followers
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...